[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So like....where's Kabutops supposed to go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: national-pokedex.png (206KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
national-pokedex.png
206KB, 400x500px
So like....where's Kabutops supposed to go?
>>
The person didnt catch them all. Thise are kanto mons from gen 1.
>>
alolan kabutops confirmed
>>
>>28659484
there are still gaps inbetween for pokemon they havent encountered
>>
>>28659484
You're not looking close enough. There are gaps for all pokemon that havent been seen, but Kabutops has a Kabuto in place.
>>
Probably a mock-screenshot and this is just an error. It's not related to Alolan forms since Sandslash etc are still there.
>>
It's probably just an error that'll be fixed in the final version of the game.
>>
>>28659515
No, the dark ones are the ones seen not catched but the empty is not seen.
>>
>>28659446
retconned
>>
>>28659599
exactly? there are gaps? this is what i just said dumbass
>>
>>28659599
That's what he just said?
>>
Looks like they switched them around for some reason. If you look next to Omanyte, there's two empty spaces where there should only be one.
>>
>>28659643
Nope. Not encountered. Ok? The others are seen by pokedex but not attained.

Fucking retards.
>>
It's an error.
There's the place for two pokemon after Omanyte in this pic, and Kabuto is suposed to be right after Omastar.
>>
MIROR B CONFIRMED
>>
>>28659680
That's what they were saying, are you stupid or something?
>>
We put Kabuto in the wrong position mr. Ohmori we need another 2 months to fix it.
>>
>>28659680
This is Pokebank there is no encountering Pokemon. Colored Pokemon mean they're in the bank, Dark Pokemon have been in bank but currently aren't, and blank means they've never been in the bank.
>>
>>28659750
Once again

The dark ones are not catched but encountered, the light ones he catched, the empty ones the user didnt see or catched yet.

Retards.
>>
File: 1473201146398.jpg (45KB, 816x568px) Image search: [Google]
1473201146398.jpg
45KB, 816x568px
>>28659866
You are literally repeating what everyone is saying the problem is and calling them retards...
>>
>>28659866
I want you to find where Kabutops is suppose to be. No one is disputing what you're saying. Just what you're ignoring.
>>
>>28659866
He literally said "the gaps are for Pokémon that have not been encountered yet" you fucking moron. He said the exact same thing that you're saying. Fuck off already.
>>
>>28659866
Anon, what Pokemon comes right after Kabuto in the Pokedex, and comes right before Aerodactyl? Once you see the problem in OP's pic, the truth about why you are retarded will finally open up.
>>
>>28659446
Probably just an error, kabuto is in kabutop's spot. It should be in the empty spot before that. (notice there's two empty spots after omanyte)

Still kinda weird to have an error like that this late in development though. But I'm sure they'll catch it easily.
>>
>>28659446
Okay, nobody point this out. If GameFreak finds out, they'll delay the game 6 months to fix it and SM will end up as an NX exclusive.
>>
Wait, that's the SM pokedex?
It looks just like the ORAS one, pretty nice! The sprites on top make it easy to see which ones you're missing.
>>
>>28662768
It's not, it's the Pokemon Bank pokedex, which is supposedly in the January update
>>
>>28659866
Jesus fuck were you dropped on your head and kicked around a dozen times?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.