[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Refresh A+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemonrefresh.jpg (173KB, 938x592px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemonrefresh.jpg
173KB, 938x592px
>not having to use medicine
>>
>>28658993
Medicine was redundant anyway. Cost zero money and everyone sees them as nothing but bag-filler. Fuck I don't even use them at all bar the Potions, the rest is nothing but a quick trip to the nearest Center.
>>
>>28659046
basically this
I'm surprised that such outdated rpg elements like that were in the games for so long. I mean c'mon, its the current year. Rotomdex looks like it'll streamline another outdated feature, town maps.
>>
>>28659046
>preventing you from having to go back to the pokémon center
>redundant
>>
>>28658993
>what is curing status in battle

nice try, retard.
>>
>>28659119
Nobody ever actually checked the town map. If you want to do that just open up the fly menu, it's less button presses.
>>
Yeah, this feature is legit.
>>
>>28659046
Yep this
GF are fixing pokemon in so many ways
>>
>>28659171
this thread refers to outside of battle though retard.
>>
>>28659131
NPCs using status conditions is so rare that you'd only need to use those items a few times during the game, most of which are long after you've gotten access to Full Heal. Then you end up with 20 of each status item sitting around in your bag doing nothing.
>>
>>28659131
Oh yeah, that 30 second walk to the nearest pokecenter. Truly a huge obstacle.
>>
>>28659171
>Using items in battle
Can someone be even more casual?
>>
Meh, using antidotes and stuff is still probably faster
>>
>>28659171
>being this fucking casual
>>
>>28659131
Most modern RPGs heal your status ailments between battles anyway. It's not that big of a deal.
>>
>yfw you need to collect the grooming cure items just like the regular ones
:^)
>>
>>28659414
you mean like ingredients to cure the condition? fuck that honestly.
>>
>>28659252
Just played through Y again last week and it's not rare at all that you get status. Sure they don't use shit like Toxic or Thunder Wave often but shit like Flame Body and Static appear frequently. Bought 5 Burn Heals mid game and used up all of them, had picked up and used a few earlier too.
You pick up like 3-4 of each through each game, having 20 of each only happens if you're hoarding them. It's not like the medicine pocket is crammed either way.But yes, you can buy Full Heals instead usually around late midgame usually.

>>28659254
You know, there are times you have to walk significantly longer than that, and not to mention it being a two-way trip and the healing takes a little time too. It can take significantly longer if you're not using a Repel, and repels costs more than medicine.
>>
I'm surprised there aren't more people complaining about this making the game easier or something. Good on you /vp/
>>
>>28659357

Maybe the trash you play.
>>
>>28658993
I'm okay with this as long as you need an Anditode/Paralyze Heal to use the feature.

But that's probably not the case.
>>
>>28659357
Quite a few heal you fully after each battle but that's mainly because every battle is difficult
>>
>>28659897
You do realize how fucking stupid that sounds, don't you?
>>
>Spend a minute curing your Pokemons status condition in the amie
>or just use a full heal on them in 3 seconds

huh I wonder what method will be more popular
>>
File: 1473896129296.gif (50KB, 540x259px) Image search: [Google]
1473896129296.gif
50KB, 540x259px
>>28659720
Because status items are a fucking waste of space. You could go the whole game without using them. Then you end up with like 20+ of those shits they sell for literally next for nothing.
>>
>>28660079
Shitmon solo runs and challenges would be easier.
Often the most difficult part of them was to stash enough money for Super Potions at early game before you have access to lemonades.

Healing Weedles at Pokemon Centers was not an option. Struggle is a better move than Poison Sting and, to have access to it, you had to waste 40 turns to spend all your string shot PPs.
>>
>>28658993
I actually really like this, this is genius design-wise. It makes medicines useful only in battle, which is arguably the most critical time to have a negative status. Good work, SM team!
>>
>No more medicines
>No more HM's
>Lycanroc
I fucking love this gen. I really do
>>
>>28660012
>use an item to cure a status condition
>do it interactively if you feel like it

no?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.