[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE DREAM TEAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: SANDRUSH.png (129KB, 706x236px) Image search: [Google]
SANDRUSH.png
129KB, 706x236px
If Sun Doggo isn't guaranteed OU at this point, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>28658335
All stats 50
>>
>>28658335
>sand rush instead of sand force
>accelerock

LOL WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF THAT
>>
>>28658986

Dubs, and it'll have a BST of 500-525. Best stats Attack and Speed.
>>
>>28659055
Just to outspeed Smogonbird.
>>
>>28658335
I'm gonna take a gamble and say RU, maybe UU if it has good coverage.

It looks like it'll end up fragile, and mono-Rock is pretty poor offensively. It wanted a second typing to hit all the Steel and Ground walls there are. The only way I see it being OU is if it gets a really hood HA.
>>
>>28659101
>It wanted a second typing to hit all the Steel and Ground walls there are.
You act like everything and its mother don't get earthquake and you can't just have something with a fire move to switch out to.

Especially since sand means you won't need to setup or lose out for switching.
>>
>>28658335
hippo sucks in OU, the abilities sucks ass.
if it has not 110base speed and attack by default it will automatically suck.
>>
>>28658986
Nah, with the priority they seem to have been giving rockruff from the start he seems to be this generation's Lucario/Zoroark. He'll be in the low 500 BST range.

I think if his BST is decent he'll have a niche on teams that run Tyranitar.
>>
File: 1432850154092s.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1432850154092s.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>>28659055
Hidden abilities
>>
>>28658335
>pure rock trash
>best boosting attack is howl
>sand rush on an already moderately fast mon

I'd rather use Terrakion.

>b-but muh rock priority special snowflake
>implying there aren't more reliable pokemon that serve multiple roles instead of a predictable one

This african wild dog will only shine in the VGC Alola Dex at least.
>>
>>28659149
Only really mons with STAB run EQ anymore, because it barely does anything to dedicated walls not named Heatran.

Defensive Ground types in Chomp and Lando-T and Hippo are common as fuck. Switching out doesn't let you accomplish anything with it, and the slot is much better used with something like Terrakion whose stats likely dwarf Lycanroc, and Terrak isn't even used that much in OU. If you want an example of how Lycanroc will end up, look at regular Aerodactyl, but imagine it slower.

>Especially since sand means you won't need to setup or lose out for switching.
What? Speed isn't the only thing this dog will need, and I'm certain it's not going to have the bulk to come in easily on attacks.

>>28659209
Hippo is terrific in OU, but the rest of what you said is likely true.
>>
My numbers will confirm
>speedy doggo, both versions
>120 attack
>>
>>28658335
Shut up joey
>>
>>28659433
PRAISE KEK
>>
File: lycanroc_midday_770x562.png (133KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
lycanroc_midday_770x562.png
133KB, 770x562px
>>28658986

Both forms will have at least 510-520~ BST, which is Lucario/Zoroark level.
>>
>>28659417
Ok, Hippo is not THAT bad, but it's not good enough in OU, srsly.
>>
>>28659592
If you're really insisting it's not good enough, I'm going to have to say you don't know what you're talking about. It walls a huge chunk of the physical attackers in OU and nearly every Electric type there too.

It's strong enough to not get 2HKO'd by Mega Pinsir WITHOUT A RESIST.
>>
>>28658335
RIP bravest bird
>>
Cool, I'll probably run double dog with this and Stoutland.
>>
>>28659731
>Sand Doggo team with Stoutland and Lucario
>>
>>28658335
I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

the only rock types able to hold their weight in OU have been Ttar and Terrakion, and the latter has really fallen out of favor

I will hold out hope for Doggo, but if that rock type priority gets distributed to Tyranitar (likely will be if it's not a total exclusive move), then it's GG for the dog.
>>
"Acclerock is a move that only Lycanroc Midday Form can learn."
>>
>>28659101
HA is moody
>>
>>28659842
Even if Accel Rock isn't exclusive, Sand Rush + STAB Stone Edge could be pretty freaking strong.
>>
>>28660082
I think you've been confusing Sand Rush and Sand Force this whole time.
>>
>>28660106
Sand Rush means doggo goes first
>>
>>28660125
So what? Aerodactyl isn't busted just because it outspeeds everything else waving around Stone Edge.
>>
>>28660175
Are you saying there is no value to having a high speed stat?

Yeah it's not the best ability, but it's not the absolute worst either.
>>
>>28660209
I'm saying it's of little importance. Ninjask, Electrode, Accelgor, Aerodactyl, etc are all fragile mons without enough power to back up that speed. So what happens is they get walled and that speed is useless. People use Aero as a lead rocker and Ninjask as a Baton Passer -- there's no offensive presence.
>>
>>28660175
Aerodactyl also has to waste a mega slot to take full advantage of that. All Doggo really needs is sand, which is fairly common anyway.
>>
>>28660328
This is assuming he'll get a decent Attack stat to back his shit up, though.
>>
>>28660328
I'm not comparing it to the Mega, just the regular. Dog will likely be slower with a little more attack.
>>
File: mega_diancie_by_twelvepm-d7o3zfg.png (540KB, 915x1125px) Image search: [Google]
mega_diancie_by_twelvepm-d7o3zfg.png
540KB, 915x1125px
>>28659842
>the only rock types able to hold their weight in OU have been Ttar and Terrakion
Nigga, what?
>>
The dog doesn't actually need Sand Rush since it has Mach Stones or whatever the fuck. If Talonflame tries to do anything but Brave Bird it'll get fucked, including if it tries to WoW or U-Turn. All it can do is Brave Bird but then it's literally flying facefirst into a big rock.

But it's not a bad ability. Stoutland has already been mentioned and that thing rips people up in sand like you wouldn't believe.
>>
Reminder that the attack is +3 priority. It was faster than Cloyster's ice shard, and we can assume Lycanroc is faster than Cloyster
>>
>>28661322
Where does it say its +3? ice shard is only +1 priority
>>
>>28661322

How the fuck is it priority+3? Ice Shard itself is priority+1 and Cloyster is not exactly fast. If the dog has a base speed above 70 it's going to go first.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.