[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /moon/ here? How do you guys feel about the latest news?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: moon box art.png (1MB, 1024x936px) Image search: [Google]
moon box art.png
1MB, 1024x936px
Who /moon/ here?
How do you guys feel about the latest news?
>>
Pretty good

as I expected, Moonwolf looks much better in animation, and it's cry is nice

version exclusives are really good as well
>>
>>28655951
Both monkeys have their own niches: one can copy the ability of its partner, the other can make its partner to use the last move it used again (using Surf twice like in the trailer). I'm sad that I'm forced to pick Sun version.
>>
I fucking love the exclusives.

Oranguru will definitely be on my team, both for in-game and competitive.
>>
Sticking with moon

I'm lovin all of it. The sun wolf have better abilities though IMO
>>
As a long-time Psychicfag nothing pleases me more than seeing a new strong Psychic-type in the game.

>>28656326
this
>>
File: 1454196433874.png (9KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1454196433874.png
9KB, 557x605px
>>28655951
I don't like the edgy wolf but everything else is on point. Ready for Moon.
>>
Good, would have preferred midday wolf, but I think I'll end up warming up more to moonwolf
>>
I was a sunfag but other than me not liking Beauty, im leaning towards Moon for main play through.
>>
The only thing moon has over sun is harambe

everything else is worse
>>
Oranguru sold it for me. I'll just grab a sundoge through trade
>>
Definitely happy I preordered Moon.
>>
Switching. Only planned to get Moon because my brother was getting Sun but the Sun exclusives are miles better
>>
>>28655951
I'm pretty pleased since I already pre-ordered. I like Sundoge better than Moon, but I can always just inject one when PKHeX is inevitably updated.
>>
Lunala looks cooler and has a more interesting typing than Solgaleo.

I don't give a shit about ultra beasts since they are bosses and won't be catchable.

Bummed that Edgy Lycanroc gets shafted hard with no signature move and shitty abilities (Vital Spirit vs Daytime's Sand Rush), but at least it's not rock/dark. Hope it gets good stats.

Oranguru is going to be extremely interesting to experiment with in VGC.
>>
Exclusives don't matter
>>
i've been moon since that legendary reveal, feels good
>>
>The absolute state of Moonfags

Holy shit this is just depressing. You have a good monkey and shit everything else
>>
>>28655951
I don't like the dog thing but i was never planning on using it anyways other than that i think all the other mons are superior
>>
>>28655951
sooo happy. i was worried that Moon lycanroc would look bad in-game, but it looks better than Sun lycanroc. I don't know what it is about it, but it's head and eyes look weirdly disproportionate to the rest of it's lanky body.

plus, Oranguru?! Yes please.
>>
Eh, every new trailer makes me want to get both more and more.

Also considering getting a N3DS when it comes out in the US, rip money.
>>
>>28655951
now that harambe is confirmed for moon, i don't give a fuck about everything else
>>
File: Gundam_double_x.jpg (3MB, 3926x5707px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam_double_x.jpg
3MB, 3926x5707px
>>28655951

>Lunala
>Misdreavus/Mismagius
>Dr. Zaius
>Iori Wolf

I'm more than happy.
>>
>>28655951
Pretty happy the monkey is normal/psychic as I want Crabrawler for my fighting type. Plus the werewolf has grown on me after seeing the 3D model
>>
>>28655951
I just wanted sun doggo, but I guess I'll have to trade.
>>
>>28655951
Well, I don't like the moonwolf, but I'm pretty happy with the rest. I like both monkeys, I like UB Beauty more than UB Expansion (but I don't care about both really).
Still, I really don't like moonwolf. I like sunwolf much more design wise and I prefer his signature move.
>>
>>28655951
Lycanroc looks great but I hate its focus on Counter, which is literally only good at the beginning of the game, and Midday form gets Accelerock and Sand Rush

Oranguru is one of my favorites now, all the uses of Instruct will be hilarious and it has a lot of personality. The reference to Poke Ball use makes me think it will be a trainer battle if it's a Totem Pokemon
>>
not liking the exclusives so far

im still preordering for that 12' hour difference though
>>
File: Lycanroc.gif (435KB, 408x245px)
Lycanroc.gif
435KB, 408x245px
Still happy. Also expect.hoping night mutt to learn accelrock through breeding.

>tail slap is only learnable by the minccino line
>tail slap is BREEDABLE to the buizel line
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.