[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Sun cunts literally got blown out of existence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: moon.png (830KB, 2070x740px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
830KB, 2070x740px
Where were you when Sun cunts literally got blown out of existence?
>>
I don't understand Anon

What is this "Sun" you speak of
>>
>>28655480
I love Lunala but I'm actually changing from Moon to Sun after seen those exclusives.
>>
I think I prefer the big fucking red bug and the normal-looking wofl, but yeah I'm getting Moon for that psychic orangutan.
>>
Let's not do this...Please. People are free to choose what they like.
>>
Only good one there is Oranguru.
>>
>Not wanting buff mosquito
>Not wanting rubier orangutan/lemur hybrid
>Wanting edgy furbait
Shit taste confirmed
>>
>>28655480
So far it's a tie between Moon and Sun

Moon-
Lunala
Oranguru

Sun-
Buff Mosquito
Better Rockruff evolution
>>
orangutan is a fag
can't want for my based football gorilla
>>
>>28655480
>Glorious Sun-praising metal lion
>Mosquito Kaiju of sick gains
>Loyal, trusty sleek doggo
>Buff, active lemur, that BTFOs everyone with Berries

vs

>Skeletor Bat with tacky decorations
>Anorexic Ayy Lmao
>Verlisify if he was ever allowed to design a pokémon
>fat forest NEET Orangutang

Why would you ever want Moon?
>>
>caring about version exclusives when you can easily trade them over through wifi
>>
>>28655480
Jokes on you, I love beauty and super kami monkey guru and am indifferent on both doggos
>>
>>28655554
this
>>
>>28655480
I live in Scotland, what is this "sun" you speak o?
>>
Mansquito
Rocknruff
Rugby monkey
A fucking lion

Moonfags honestly believe they made the right choice
>>
>>28655480
I prefer E X P A N S I O N though
>>
>>28655480
Seated in front of your kneeling mom while watching the trailer. She's good OP.
>>
>>28655702
This.
>>
We weren't, I like my sun doggo more and I'm not interested in any of the monkeys.
Both dogs are cool, though.

Also
>literally just a different boss
How does that matter?
>>
>>28655702
>>28655766
>charmander used ember
>solgaleo fucked died!
>>
>>28655637
this desu
>>
Literally the ONLY thing moon has over sun is the monkey

sun has better legendary
better rockruff
better ub-02
>>
>>28655766
word, moon fags delusional
>>
>>28655480
>moon gets beauty
>moon gets the monkey who doesn't have to run its doubles move instead of the monkey stuck with doubles only abilities
I can trade for the sundoggo so this is overall pretty good for me

I was worried I'd be stuck with UB02 Expansion.
>>
File: 1429811759312.gif (359KB, 500x375px)
1429811759312.gif
359KB, 500x375px
>day is best dog design
>they give it most bland lifeless animations humanly possible
>meanwhile shit angst dog actually had some effort put in

im fucking done
two wasn't enough
>>
>>28655523
Same here anon. This is the first time I will be getting the "warm color" version.
>>
I'm just saying but Lunala blows Solgaleo back, Moonroc blows Sunroc back taking up hits says "GIVE ME MORE" and bitchslaps the sunpup, and Oranguru desu is OF COURSE blowing Passimian back.

Even with UB02, the Power of Boners is strong and Beauty will tame Expansion and make her into Beauty's bitch.
>>
>>28655906
this... seriously wtf was that
>>
Why are Sunfaggots so obnoxious?
>>
>>28655480
?
The UB looks ugly as heck. And i'm usually a waifufag. The monkey is cool but so is the other one.
I don't really mind either version of the pup.
>>
>>28655830
Has this meme now decome "it has a x2 weakness so it's bad"
God I hate you people
>>
>>28655906
I figured they tried to the make the two contrast on purpose
>>
>>28655637

Yeah this. Although if you can't catch UB-02 it doesn't matter as much.
>>
File: 1449366602068.png (22KB, 758x430px) Image search: [Google]
1449366602068.png
22KB, 758x430px
>>28655480
>Moon only gets a single good exclusive pokemon
>Sun """""""""""BTFO""""""""""""
>>
>>28655906

> getting mad at the more realistic wolfmon actually having realistic wolf animations.

Retard
>>
>>28655545
>>28655480
WHAT IS GTS?

SERIOUSLY, VERSION EXCLUSIVES AREN'T THAT EXCLUSIVE ANYMORE. WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT OF THESE PISSING CONTESTS? JUST GET WHATEVER FUCKING VERSION YOU WANT. NONE IS SUPERIOR.
>>
>>28656740
The GTS is garbage, but /vp/ is full of awkward NEETs with social anxiety who have no friends to trade Pokemon with, probably.
>>
>>28656929
desu familia I dont care about exclusives because I can catch two of my version-exclusives (for legendaries, just play the game twice), then trade one away with GTS for the other

I pick Moon because playing during the day will look gorgeous, as well as a sunrise while playing during midnight.
>>
Went for Sun, but I'll probably change my pre-order to Moon for guru ape
>>
>>28655702
>>Loyal, trusty sleek doggo
> Literally just a regular Rockruff but bigger
>>
>>28655480
>Liking versilify dog
>>
>Moonfags in denial over the superior version

I bet you think the starter leaks are fake too
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.