[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confirmed Pokemon Game for NX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Ishihara.jpg (71KB, 749x499px) Image search: [Google]
Ishihara.jpg
71KB, 749x499px
>Tsunekazu Ishihara was speaking in an interview as his company
>the company is hoping to bring “Pokémon Go” to China and South Korea
>The NX is trying to change the concept of what it means to be a home console device or a hand-held device, we will make games for the NX.
>I feel like the reaction [to Pokemon Go] was 10 times or even 100 times bigger than we expected,
>He said more features were planned for “Pokémon Go,” including player-to-player battles and character trades.

HYPE TIME?
>>
>>28654010
Forgot link
http://www.wsj.com/articles/pokemon-to-create-games-for-nintendos-next-system-1474371834
>>
no kidding, every Nintendo system has Pokemon games
>>
>>28654031
But this is the first time that it's getting developed by Game Freak themselves isn't it? Most other console games were spin offs made by other developers
>>
>>28654054
THIS.

Imagine a 720p Pokemon game!
>>
>>28654010
>>28654017
Thanks for the summary OP. Also, fuck sites that require you to sign in order to read their shit.
>>
>>28654061
Here is a pastebin

http://pastebin.com/WFVe92sL
>>
>>28654010
>>the company is hoping to bring “Pokémon Go” to China and South Korea
Hurry the fuck up
>>
>>28654071
GPS problems.
>>
>>28654070
Thanks.
>>
>>28654054
The article doesn't say a thing about Gamefreak
>>
>>28654145
Pokemon Snap 2?
A new Colosseum?
New Stadium?

Of course it could be a new Gamefreak pokemon as well.
>>
>pokemon go on nx
>>
Gamefreak developing a Pokemon game for the NX was reported on like a month ago.
>>
>>28654010
Give me Stadium styled mini games
>>
Sun and Moon is just a test for NX game
>>
>>28654117
I know. But hthey brought out basically the same game a little while ago (forget what it was called but pretty sure Niantic made it). Seems insane to me that South Korea, the closest country to fucking Japan both geographically and culturally, with the fastest internet connection in the world, doesn;'t have it yet. You'd think they'd have been prepared.

Oh well.
>>
>>28654299
This. They already talked about apps working on the NX, and if that is true then Go is a given if it can be supported (relies on GPS.)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.