[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this guy dead, or what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Lysandre.gif (2MB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
Lysandre.gif
2MB, 400x239px
I mean, he claimed to be attaining everlasting life at the end there, right? So you think he'll make an appearance in any future games? Since Dexio and Sina are returning it might be interesting if Lysandre made a brief cameo as an AZ tier wandering disheveled hobo or something.
>>
>>28650354
He's alive, buried underground forever.
>>
If I recall, in X he's buried underground forever in pain, and in Y he's fucking dead
>>
>>28650407
Are either of these things ever confirmed anywhere in the post game or something?
>>
>>28650354
On ice until X2 and Y2.
>>
>>28650469
In X he says the Ultimate Weapon is going to give him and the protag+friends everlasting life as well as blow up the HQ, and in Y he says the Ultimate Weapon is simply going to kill you, and if not, the explosion will. You+friends make it out of the HQ in time but Lysandre doesn't. Put two and two together and what do you get?
>>
I also JUST fucking understood why Team Flare was even spying on your Holocaster to begin with. Originally I thought it was a really superfluous plot point, but I recently played it again, and the first time I didn't notice how he says he built his Mega ring using YOUR research.

Finally makes sense... well, as much sense as a Pokemon villain plot can at least.
>>
>>28650536
Does this mean the Kalos quintet is now immortal like AZ? In X, that is.
>>
>>28650507
This will happen instead of DPP remakes.
>>
>>28650798
No, they escape the blast radius before they're hit with life splooge like Lysandre allegedly is.
>>
>>28650798
Given that they weren't hit by the ray that blew the base up, I don't think so.
>>
>>28650354
Y Version, he's dead
X Version, immortal but buried.
>>
>>28650775
>how he says he built his Mega ring using YOUR research

Funny thing. Not sure where he got the research from since I never used the damn thing aside from that forced lucario girl wank.
>>
WHAT WERE THE FLYING TETHERED ROBOTS FOR
>>
>>28650536
I can't remember but does he really not ake it out of the HQ?
So what is canon now?
Is he dead or immortal?
>>
Schroedysandre

Dead and/or alive
>>
File: 1410059413386.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1410059413386.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>28653311
Lysandre's Pyroar
Ghost/Normal
>>
>>28650536
I can but him being dead in Y bit why would he be buried alive forever? Why would the authorities simply leave the wreckage as is?
>>
>>28653333
Quads confirm.
>>
>>28653333
>>28653433
With Contrary
>>
>>28650775
>and the first time I didn't notice how he says he built his Mega ring using YOUR research.
He didn't say anything about building a ring. He said it more in "how do you like it when you're faced against your own power" way.
>>
>>28653333
D I G I T S
I
G
I
T
S
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.