[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sit and wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
So someone remember this shit?

It's the post game victory road on Diamond version and is SLOW AS FUCKING HELL!!!!!

It has like 6 or 7 double battles with trainers, almost every 20 or 30 steps there is a fucking battle and yeah, it could be ok if that shit doesn't take up like 30 seconds to even start.

In addition there's that fucking fog that make every attack fails because it can (while I'm writing this I've raping A button since like 10 turns in a row and nothing happens) and your partner is a shitty Arcanine that doesn't do a shit and makes things even slower intimidating the other pokemons at the beginning of the battle.

And also when that fucking Arcanine dies everything turns in a snail slow as fuck 2 vs 1 battle.

Every fucking battle takes like 10 minutes, and there are like 6 in that zone so I've been like one hour in 6 fucking battles. Also when I was at one step from the exit appeared a couple of wild shits and when I was to attack THE GAME FUCKING FREEZE!!!

Who in the fucking hell approved this shit?!

I'm done with this fucking game. Not playing anymore.
>>
>>28649294
git gud
and git a better camera, that photo looks like ass
>>
File: no.gif (648KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
648KB, 280x210px
Why would anybody play Diamond or Pearl when Platinum exists?
>>
File: 1473684488626-vp.jpg (107KB, 932x651px) Image search: [Google]
1473684488626-vp.jpg
107KB, 932x651px
>>28650510
I've never been able to finish platinum either. I want to. I just cant. Its just as slow
>>
>>28650555
I'm still looking for platinum. Found Pearl in the UK
>>
>>28650555
You can get a gible early in platinum and steamroll the game.
>>
>>28650630
This. It's harder to steamroll than in DP because Fantina is early so you can't have Infernape fuck everybody's ass but you can still do it.

That's what I did to get through it. I can't stomach gen 4 even though I love some parts of it.
>>
And her arcanine doesnt stop using fucking helping hand
>>
>>28649294
>Not having a Defog user
>Not having a shred of patience
GIT GUD
>>
>>28650705
good god the worst part of platinum (bar the shit speed) was fog. At least in Hoenn you can slap all of your HMs onto Spheal and then move onward, gen 4 has fucking defog clogging it all up. Fuck defog, fuck fog. Easily the worst shit ever
>>
personally honestly never noticed any of DPPt to be any slower than past games except the surf speed
>>
File: 1430348192719.png (533KB, 525x768px) Image search: [Google]
1430348192719.png
533KB, 525x768px
>>28649294
Diamond version
wew lad
w
e
w

Almost unplayable now and was a bad gen until salvaged by Platinum
>>
>>28650851
I definitely noticed it when I came back to Platinum after dropping Pearl. The move animations, health drop/raise, and exp gauge all felt much slower compared to earlier games. This may be anecdotal evidence, but my Hall of Fame time was around 44 hours in Platinum. In the earlier games, I can make it to the Champion at around the 25-30 hour mark going at a normal pace. That's anywhere from 14-19 extra hours because of the game's slow speed.

Again, it's just anecdotal evidence and Platinum is still good, but I prefer the games with a faster feel. It's part of why I like Gen V since it was such a speed boost after Gen IV.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.