[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many games in the main series have you played, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 5

File: teams.png (568KB, 1290x1100px) Image search: [Google]
teams.png
568KB, 1290x1100px
How many games in the main series have you played, /vp/?
>>
hasn't everybody here played them all?
>>
All of them except Pearl, Soul Silver, White and White 2
>>
>>28648591
Leafgreen, Pearl, Soul Silver, Black, White 2, X, and Alpha Sapphire.
>>
Blue, yellow, gold, crystal*, leaf*, sapphire, emerald*, black1, x, AS
*emulated
>>
>>28648591
LeafGreen, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, X, and Alpha Sapphire

I also own Red and Yellow on 3DS but I've only gotten past the first gym on Red and haven't touched Yellow
>>
>>28648591
>RBY
>SC
>FRE
>PlatHGSS
>B+W2
>XOR
>>
On emulator:
Ruby
Firered
Platinum - never finished the game because the ROM froze
On DS:
Black
White 2
X
Omega Ruby

Just got Black through Amazon. Also ordered Platinum and Black 2.
>>
>>28648725
> Just got *White*
>>
>>28648591
All of them.
I own and have played every single one, even green.
>>
Yellow
Gold
Sapphire
Emerald
Diamond
Platinum
Black
Black 2
Y
Alpha Sapphire

Never finished Alpha Sapphire tho
>>
>>28648591
All of them. Who hasn't?
>>
At least one of each generation on their original machines. I missed DPPt the first time around, but am currently playing through Diamond non-emulated.
It's better than I thought it'd be.
>>
>>28648777
>Not going for platinum right off the bat.
Why? I mean is it so you can know the difference between DiaPer and Plat?
>>
>>28648591
Not that many I guess

Red
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Fire red
Leaf green
Diamond
Platinum
Soul silver
Black
Black 2
X
Omega ruby

I'll get around to gen 2 eventually
>>
RBY->GSC->RSE->DPt->W->B2->Y

After awhile I just stopped giving a shit about playing both versions and I still have yet to pick up ORAS, mostly due to being poor, but whatever.
>>
>>28648861
It's because impulse buy when Diamond was only $30 and Platinum wasn't in the store. I'd like to eventually run through Platinum too.
>>
Sinnoh games,and I still have to finish white 2
>>
>>28648591
The blue ones. And getting moon
>>
>>28648906
Oh yeah LGFR and SS too, completely forgot those two.
>>
>>28648591
I did not play Blue, Silver, Emerald, or Platinum (I know, I know). I've played all the rest.
>>
>>28648591
Ruby
Emerald
FRLG
Heart Gold
Platinum
BW
B2W2
XY
ORAS
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
All of them besides for XY and BW2.
>>
>>28648591
Blue, Yellow on VC
Silver, Gold (after a friend stole Silver), Crystal on emulator
Emerald (I stopped playing Pokemon for a while for some reason I don't remember)
Diamond, Platinum (though I never really got around to finishing it)
White, White2
Y, got X later on as some free Club Nintendo bonus, never got around to finishing it because of how fucking boring it is.
I just got Omega Ruby about a week ago and just finished it. It isn't as bad as people make it out to be on here, though it's still far easier than X/Y, sans the Elite 4. Being able to catch so many legendaries is cool, though the fact that you can get a lot of them before even beating the Elite 4 kinda ruins the pacing, especially the Mega Lati@s you get only after beating four gyms. Yeah, you don't have to use them, and I didn't, but they were still there.

tl;dr most of 'em. Been a fan all my life, through all the ups and downs.
>>
>>28648957
Oh yeah, I forgot the other two remake games. I never played FRLG, mainly because Emerald was definitely enough to keep me happy. I did get Soul Silver though, that was probably the main reason I never got around to finishing Platinum.
>>
>>28648591
Everything other than XY/ORAS because I never cared enough about the 3DS. Might change my mind for SM though.
>>
>>28649018
Seriously? The 3DS has a pretty good line-up. Granted, they haven't had anything good for a long while, but for the first year or two they were knocking it out of the park with games.

Though now that time has passed and with a 3DS emulator on the way, I can understand why you wouldn't bother. Still, if you do wanna get one eventually, I think you should, since there's gotta be at least 3 or 4 other games that are definitely worth checking out. Not to mention it keeps stealing away exclusives from the Wii U.
>>
>>28648591
I've played Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Emerald, Fire Red, XD, Colo, Platinum, White, White 2, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
>>
File: Pokémon.png (439KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon.png
439KB, 500x722px
>>28648591

All of them.
>>
I have not played BW2 or Emerald

Doesn't seem like I'm missing anything
>>
>>28649129
You're missing two of the best games in the series. Play them.
>>
Question for those that have played both games in the one pair:

How did you do it without getting bored?
>>
Unfortunately all of them except Pearl, AlphaSapphire and Y. Thank FUCK I never played through Pearl because I probably would have killed myself.
>>
>>28649168
>BW2
>constantly stopped by NPCs, POKESTAR studios

>Emerald
>ugly as fuck

I tried.
>>
>>28648591
everyone but HG/SS and BW2
>>
>>28648591
Not just main series ones, I've played EVERY Pokemon game. It was tough, had sit through stuff like Hey You Pikachu!, but overall, I had fun.
>>
>>28648591

blue, red, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, diamond, pearl, platinum, HG, SS, White, Black, Black 2, X, Y, AS
>>
Every single one, yes that includes Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Ruby Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
You damn casuals think theres no reason to play both versions?
>b-but its preety much the same game!!
But they arent the same game you goddamn normie, justify it however you like. At the end of the day your not a true fan.
>>
>>28649574
And yes Crystal is in that list as well, so don't bring it up you uncultured savages
>>
Red, Yellow
Crystal
Emerald, Leaf Green, Fire Red
Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver
White, White 2
X, Y, Omega Ruby.

Which only W2, X, Y, OR and Red were on console...
>>
Red/blue
Silver/Crystal
Sapphire/Emerald
Fire red/leaf green
Diamond/Pearl
Black
White 2
Y
Alpha Sapphire
>>
>>28648591
All except Diamond, Pearl, Black 2, X, and Omega Ruby
>>
>>28648591
I played gen 1/2/3/6, I come from a poorfag family and couldn't afford a DS until the 3DS had already come out, have I really missed out though? Let's be honest.
>>
>>28648591
Just finished Platinum so now I can honestly say I've played them all
>>
>>28651498
Diamond Pearl and Platinium were shit as well as black and white, but black and white 2 were really good games
>>
>>28648591

Red, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver, White, White 2, X & Omega Ruby.

Planning on getting Sun because fuck being 12 hours out.
>>
>>28651498
BW's gimmick was only using brand new mons so by now it's probably not going to count unfortunately. B2W2 if you can stomach the beginning is excellent.

DP are slow as fuck with distribution problems and Platinum is a bit quicker and fixes some of the distribution problems. However, I personally can't take how fucking slow DPPt are.
>>
>>28649412
If you can get through the Pokestar studios B2W2 ends up being pretty playable imo.

also shit taste with emerald
>>
>>28648591
Yellow
No gentoo games
LeafGreen, Ruby
Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver
White
X, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire
>>
Red*, Blue, yellow, gold*, silver, crystal, ruby*,saphire, emerald, platinum, black, white2, Y, AS

*my lil bro's
>>
Red, Blue, Yellow, Fire Red, and Leaf Green
Silver. Crystal, and Soul Silver
Sapphire, Emerald, ORAS
Pearl and Platinum
Black, White, Black 2, and White 2
X
>>
>>28648591
all of them bar pearl, soul silver and black 2
>>
>>28651879
you were a spoiled brat growing up, werent you?
>>
>>28649412
>The best looking game in the series with the best designed pokemon in the series is ugly
/vp/ sinks lower each day
>>
Played:
Red
Yellow
Gold
Crystal
Ruby
Leaf Green
Emerald
Diamond
Platinum
Black
X
Omega Ruby

I still need to play through HGSS and BW2
>>
>>28648591
>RY
>SC
>SE
>LG
>PPt
>B&B2
>X

Plan to play Moon.
>>
>>28652028
I actually started Black 2 on an emulator, but never got past the first visit to the PWT because the ROM would always freeze at that part.
>>
>>28648591
Everything from Gen III on except Diamond and Black 2.
>>
>>28648591
blue, silver, crystal, ruby, saphire, emerald, firered, pearl.

skipped the later gens due to horrible designs and because I don't own a 3DS, but I'll get one for SM
>>
Red, Blue and Yellow
Gold, Crystal and I think Silver too, but not entirely sure
Ruby, FireRed and Emerald
Diamond, Platinum and HeartGold
Black and Black 2
X and OmegaRuby

Most on cart, but some on emulators.
>>
Blue
Red
Yellow
Silver
Crystal
Sapphire
Emerald
Leaf Green
Fire Red
Pearl
Platinum
Soul Silver
Black
White
White 2
X
Y
>>
>Blue
>Yellow
>Gold
>Crystal
>Ruby
>Sapphire
>Emerald
>FireRed
>Pearl
>Platinum
>HeartGold
>White
>White 2
>X
>Alpha Sapphire
And soon Sun

Bought every single one of these on release day. I never stopped loving this franchise.
>>
Red
Blue
Yellow
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Leafgreen
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Soul silver
White
White 2
X
Y
Omega ruby
Alpha sapphire

It is good to have huge earnings :P
>>
>>28652250
i fucked up, i also played Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
>>
File: 26585279_big_p0_.jpg (255KB, 1132x900px) Image search: [Google]
26585279_big_p0_.jpg
255KB, 1132x900px
blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, sapphire, ruby, emerald, Firered, diamond, platinum, heartgold, white, white 2, y, omega.

I'm solid. Have a bizarre image.
>>
>>28648591
Red, Blue, Yellow, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, Y

Regret not picking up Black 2
>>
File: I did't think this through.png (447KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
I did't think this through.png
447KB, 852x480px
>>28653443
oops missed Fire Red
>>
crystal, ruby, emerald, diamond, pearl, platinum, heart gold, x, omega ruby

playing black right now, gonna get white 2 probably
>>
>>28648591

>Blue
>Yellow
>Gold
>Crystal
>Ruby
>Sapphire
>Emerald
>Diamond
>Platinum
>White
>White 2
>Y
>OR
>getting Sun
>>
Red
Blue
Yellow
Green(Rom)
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Fire Red
Leaf Green
Diamond
Pearl
Platinum
Heart Gold
White
X
Omega Ruby

I've missed a few, don't intend on going back. I sorta regret skipping B/W2 since they seemed superior in everyway to B/W but it just came out so soon after I couldn't justify the purchase and attempting to play them on roms later I just got bored. Gen V is easily my least favorite.
>>
>>28648591
All of them but gen 2. Skipped it back in the day because people stopped playing pokemon.
>>
I don't own Fire Red, White 2, or Omega Sapphire. I've played every other version to completion at least once.
>>
>Red
>Yellow
>Gold
>Crystal
>Emerald
>Fire Red
>Leaf Green
>Diamond
>Platinum
>Heart Gold
>Black
>White 2
>X
>Y

Haven't only played ORAS and I doubt I will these days, not much money to spend until SM comes out.
>>
>>28653565

Alpha Sapphire. Whatever. Does it really matter?
>>
>>28648591
Yellow, Gold, Crystal, RS, FRLG, Emerald, Diamond is unbreakable, Platinum, HG, Black, BW2, X, AS.
Waiting for Sun rite nao.
>>
>>28648591
All of them, duh?
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.