[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post teams of our current playthroughs and the games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: x.jpg (54KB, 590x354px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
54KB, 590x354px
ITT: We post teams of our current playthroughs and the games we're playing on.
I'll start:
>Y
>Braxien
>Budew
>Furret
>>
File: tr.png (16KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
tr.png
16KB, 245x171px
>>28647778
So close to those quints.
>>
File: BW2 card.png (21KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
BW2 card.png
21KB, 245x158px
White 2 team
>>
Currently thinking of starting either a LeafGreen (or maybe possibly FR) normal run or a Sapphire nuzlocke. The Kanto run will definitely include Charizard, Parasect, and Dragonite. As for the other three, I'm currently choosing between Sandslash, Ninetales, Venomoth, Arcanine, Starmie, Primeape, Poliwrath, Rhydon, or maybe one of the fossils. Tough call.
>>
File: IMG_2376.jpg (2MB, 2727x2727px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2376.jpg
2MB, 2727x2727px
>>28647778

LeafGreen

>Venusaur
>Crobat
>Nidoqueen
>Random Shiny Persian
>Magmar
>Beedrill

Randomized a list of pokemon obtainable in LG and had to catch them. Meowth was on my list and i happened to find a shiny one. Pic related
>>
>>28647778
Playing through White 2 with:
>Pignite
>Unfezant
>Excadrill
>Lilligant
>Frillish
>Joltik
I've used half of this team in a previous playthrough, the others I just wanted to try out.
>>
File: trainercard-GuyFieri.png (16KB, 274x157px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-GuyFieri.png
16KB, 274x157px
Platinum playthrough
>>
File: download.png (29KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
29KB, 245x158px
thinking about restarting. metagross is really cheap and the others are kind of lackluster.
>>
>>28647778
>Rising Ruby
>Torchic
>Starly
>>
>>28647778
Yellow
>Magikarp
>Nidoking
>Pikachu
still deciding on the other three, I am in the third gym
>>
Black 2

Giggletron the Magnezone
Goolsby the Arcanine
Geoffrey the Krookodile
Gabby the Crobat
Georgie the Sawsbuck
Granola the Floatzel
>>
>>28648246
exeggutor is pretty fun.
>>
File: qKlQpSD.jpg (235KB, 754x571px) Image search: [Google]
qKlQpSD.jpg
235KB, 754x571px
>>28647778
Omega Sapphire

Haven't played in years, got back into it because of SunMoon
>>
>>28647778
Pokemon X. Just heard the spooky story from that guy you go to right after clearing out that power plant.

Mawile: Lvl.43
Aegislash: Lvl.43
Clawitzer: Lvl.41
Staraptor: Lv.42
Delphox: Lvl.42
Bibarel: Lvl.30

I don't really like Delphox. I'm probably about to shelve her for an Aron/Larvitar/Goomy/Gibble.
>>
>>28648375
Why's your Bibarel so low? And, more importantly, your taste is pretty good.
>>
>>28648486
Playing it for the first time and blind. My last pokemon game was Platinum.

I didn't know he was able to be captured in-game until I was heading back through all the areas to check all those places I couldn't get to without Cut and Surf. I hadn't encountered Bidoof at all up until that point.

Using him as a pseudo-HM slave, but not stacking his move set full of them since it doesn't seem like there's a lot of necessary uses of them in the game. Taught him Surf, though. Intended to only use him to weaken stronger mons or last a few hits to heal up my bigger hitters, but he's pretty strong all by himself.

My other pokemon were around level 35 when I first got him. I did some super training to give him bulk and then grinded on those Dugtrio and Trapinch in the desert up to a level in the upper twenties. The lucky egg I picked up somewhere really helped speed things along. He was five levels lower than the average of the Team Flare guys in the power plant if i'm remembering right. Held his own admirably.
>>
File: PBlan2.png (9KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
PBlan2.png
9KB, 256x384px
I already beat the league and the World Leaders Tour once, now im going to get Reshiram (and then box him)
>>
Doing a monotype run of X, randomized type / 'mons. Got grass type and the following:

Meganium
Roserade
Chesnaught
Cacturne
Sawsbuck
Leavanny

Just got through Victory Road. When I'm done I'll probably wipe the save and roll a different type / 'mons.
>>
File: 1442122672642.png (309KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1442122672642.png
309KB, 550x550px
>SS
>Hypno, Golbat, Jumpluff, Flaafy, Krabby, Quilava
considering dropping Flaafy and Quilava

just made it to Cianwood City, I'm a little worried about Golbat's friendship since I accidentally let it get knocked out twice.

>>28648320
Ninjask and Crobat are great. I didn't really care for ORAS, but at least S/M are looking like they'll be an improvement on gen 6.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.