[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is actually buying Sun and Moon bad? Some people like to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1465331604861.jpg (112KB, 456x359px) Image search: [Google]
1465331604861.jpg
112KB, 456x359px
Why is actually buying Sun and Moon bad? Some people like to have physical copies of games.
>>
>>28645789
It isnt. This board is just autistic.
>>
>>28645805
This
>>
>>28645805

/thread
>>
>>28645789
>listening to trolls and retards
nobody actually cares how you get your games
>>
You might be decent looking enough and in good enough physical shape to go out and get a copy, but on this board, consider yourself lucky. Myself included, I can't wait to pick up my metal cover preordered Moon copy.
>>
File: HELP__HELP_.png (102KB, 925x813px) Image search: [Google]
HELP__HELP_.png
102KB, 925x813px
>Supporting the death of Pokemon
>>
>>28647136
They already played pokemon go, the games' fate is sealed.
>>
>>28647136
Why are you even here then?
>>
oh my god who gives a shit
>>
fucking poorfags
>>
>>28647364
Fucking wait fags, we'll be playing a month ahead of you.
>>
A lot of people here actually hate Pokemon, and they believe that pirating it will decrease sales such that they don't make anymore Pokemon games.

I want to get a physical copy, but given that I live out of my country at the moment, I might just delete Pokemon X and buy Pokemon Sun from the eShop the day it comes out.
>>
>>28645789
because simulation faggots think nintendo/gf won't issue a C&D, like they did the fan games
>>
>>28647507
Funny how that worked out for the GBA games. They were the most pirated games of all time and it didn't kill the franchise at all.
>>
>>28647439
no you won't, you'll be playing a demo with limited content which is free anyway
>>
>>28645789
There's nothing bad about buying it, but I'm not. After Gen 6 I don't trust Game Freak to make a game worth buying.

If I'm proven wrong and the game ends up being great I'll buy it and gift off the copy, just to support the devs for doing something good, but until I've played it to be able to judge it for myself, I'm pirating.
>>
>>28647507
>pirating a 3DS game
>>
>>28645789
buy it - bad!
>you're wasting money
get it through emulation/hacking - bad!
>poorfag
like that game - bad!
>shit taste
hate that game - bad!
>stop dislike what i like

everything is somehow bad for any of us autists here, anon
>>
>>28647591
its piracy and simulators that caused gen 6, B2W2 had good features but sold like shit, so GF interpreted it as a bad move and insisted on Gen 1 pandering overkill, no story, rushed main game, zero difficulty and bare bones post game. because of it
>>
>>28647582
I'm pretty sure they're referring to China leaking the games, because you know they will, they're fucking China.
>>
>>28647857
no they're implying they'll get to pirate the game early which at best will be after release
>>
>>28648345
Not if China leaks it a month in advance, which they're almost guaranteed to.
>>
>>28647157

You have to know your enemy.

I haven't played in over a month. Might upon full release, depending, but doubtful.
>>
It's more satisfying to own the physical copy IMO.
>>
I prefer to buy digital, just so that I have access to all the games without rummaging through a collection. Plus, it makes operating Pokemon Bank easy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.