[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend we live in the Pokemon World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 279
Thread images: 30

File: based contestfag.jpg (21KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
based contestfag.jpg
21KB, 384x384px
contestfag edition, all hail the absolute madman

burned down Hearthome Contest Hall with a Swords Dance + Draco Meteor combo, judges still called it fucking beautiful
>>
Ice Move Tutor guy here, just got done teaching a bunch of shit to our friend the future Tobias Killer. Made some good coin today, too. Gonna rest up for tomorrow.
>>
Who /tri/pokalon in here? I'm really looking forward to what Elle comes up!
>>
Who /peeping at the Celadon Gym/ here
>>
Hoennfag here, I want coordinator-kun to come to Hoenn and show Lisia how it's done
>>
>>28643482
Do you have a link to the video? Or should I try to find the Sinnoh News?

>>28643974
Why? Can't you just find pictures on the internet?
>>
Feed my Magnemite a Pokepuff. Where did it go?
>>
>>28644026
Oh! I bet it ate it...! Oh... uh...

Maybe it just... ground it up in it's gears?
>>
>>28644026

Good question

So, I have a voltorb. And obviously I put out some food for it sometimes and it has eaten a few berries in battle.

I've had the thing for years, yet somehow it's like, I avert my eyes for one second and bam, food's gone. Literally how?
>>
>>28644026
>>28644152
Absorbed, processed, and converted into electricity, of course
>>
Kek, some retarded kid left their shovel in the sand. Finders keepers motherf-
>>
>>28644235
And that was the last we heard of that anon again.
>>
>>28643757
>implying your butt buddy will even make it to Tobias
>>
>>28644314
>>28643757
Why are you posting about a meme edgeman? Who cares about Tobias? Is it just cause he has a Darkrai?
>>
Ever since I got my own Pokedex years ago, I've always wondered whether the information written in it is either fact or fiction; especially since some of them seems fairly exaggerated.

With that said, I'm currently on my way to Hoenn, so I need a starting point. What Pokemon do you think I should meet first?
>>
Some of you guys are alright, don't enter Cereulean Cave tomorrow.
>>
File: platypus.jpg (94KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
platypus.jpg
94KB, 1024x732px
Hey vp, my uncle works at nintendo of Alola and I have some news regarding the next "Animals" game:

>takes place in New York, a region inspired by Unova
>main antagonist is some weird businessman that looks vaguely like a Gumshoos
>the evil team is named after himself, Team Trunp or something
>starters are inspired by Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawot. Called Snake, Piglett, and Otter.
>new types is introduced called monotreme type. It has attributes from both mammal and bird type.
>the first monotreme type you can obtain is called Platypus (Pic related)

I'll keep you updated once I know more.
>>
>>28644447
Ya boi Trump is not evil. The newly revealed Clinton Foundation is probably the true villain organization.
>>
>>28644344
Plot twist: His friend is Trash Ketchup, trying to get revenge on Tobias but forever doomed to fail.
>>
So guys I'm thinking of moving to Kalos... what are the laws on sex with Pokémon there?

I'm... I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>28644551
Trash Ketchup? Do you mean Ash Ketchum, Runner Up to the entire Kalos League, owner of a very special Greninja who also helped defeat all of Team Flare on live TV? That Ash Ketchum?

>>28644596
As far as I know, it's forbidden. But I haven't exactly looked into it lol
>>
File: TOP PERCENTAGE.jpg (9KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
TOP PERCENTAGE.jpg
9KB, 240x240px
Hi, I'm a Youngster who lives in Johto. My Rattata is currently at it's top percentage, and I want to know if there is any more ways to make it stronger. Any ideas?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (22KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
22KB, 429x343px
Coordinatorfag here just got to the hospital and also got my ribbons for my drapion and garchomp (arceus bless them they are fine)

Apparently I got away from paying the damage thanks to the judges, but I won't be able to participate in any sinnoh contest anymore due to law reasons

Any other places I can go for show-like coordination? I heard unova has pokemon musicals
What do you guys think? Should I go there?
>>
File: 2uzb4o5.png (81KB, 292x205px) Image search: [Google]
2uzb4o5.png
81KB, 292x205px
Who here /gymleaderintraining/?

Monotype represent, was working under Koga, had a genuine feeling he would promote me too. Can't believe that nepotist gave his daughter the job over me.
>>
>>28644659
Well, if you're a girl or a passable trap I say you should come to Kalos and try out some Tripokalons! I bet someone with your creativity can really shine!
>>
>>28644638
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>28644659
Go to Hoenn and kick Lisia's ass in the Contest circuit. I hear their contests are better anyway.
>>
>contestcucks
>>
>>28644638
Move to Alola! You'll soon see why I say this
>>
File: d2245.jpg (24KB, 413x419px) Image search: [Google]
d2245.jpg
24KB, 413x419px
>>28644447
>>28644535
These are great.
>>
Hey guys CrippledVirginNearlyrapedbyhisownpokemonfagbutalsoworksataPokemon sanctuaryfag here or Sanctuaryfag for short my the reason my audino was trying to rape me acoreding to nurse joy is because she misunderstood the concept of mega evolution, thinking she needed to be even "closer" to her trainer so that's why she tried to get to me my flygon we still don't know why
>>
Can there be a ban on pokefuckers in these threads, kind of sick of half the posts being HURR DURR WANT TO FUCK MY GARDEVOIR WHAT DO
>>
>>28644911
just give them a containment board
>>
>>28644907
I would trade that Audino and never look back. Wondertrade if need be.
>>
>>28644214
Oh, really nice, anon. Are you a professor/scientist/something like that? I'm Kalosian (Dahara City) and interested in pokemon's anatomy, there are so much to learn about this, nobody fucking cares.
What do you think about the fire that fire Pokémon can use? They make with the controlling the oxigen around them (like avatar, fire bender) or is like an "fire box" inside them? Others elements are in my interest too
>>
>>28644741
>hoenn
Are you sure anon?
I mean, hoenn has multiple contest halls and with my reputation right now they might not allow me in the contests that easily with fear that I might burn it down

I want to keep quiet of my coordinator career for a while and maybe travel to hoenn later.

>>28644680
>Triokalos
I barely had heard of those what are they about from what I've seen it seems like dancing with your pokemon or some shit like that?
>>
>>28645142
Not that guy, but some pokemon have an element storage inside of them (blastoise, raichu) and others manipulate the air around them.
>>
>>28644214
>>28645142
Sorry, my english isn't that good, like i said, i'm kalosian
>>
>>28645185
This, precisely.
>>
>>28645142
>I'm Kalosian (Dahara City)
Oh! How's things after that... incident? Is the city recovering?

>>28645144
Oh, I could go on about Tripokalons for hours! And while it's not just dancing, it's an important part. Tripokalons are about showing your bond and coordination with your Pokémon and putting on an amazing show! You have to work and practice your routine, but you also have to worry about the Theme Performances, which can be just about anything! I've seen quiz shows, Poké Puff baking performances, fashion shows... they really test your ability and creativity with your Pokémon! There's no battling, either, so you don't have to worry about getting dirty or anything like that! It really is the best!

I'd go look up some videos of the Kalos Queen performing if you wanna go see what it's like! I heard the runner-up to her was really amazing, too.
>>
>>28645144
Hoenn's contests are all about the battle spectacle though. They pioneered the appeal system and were the first to use Mega Evolution in contests. Their contests halls are built to be resilient, unlike Sinnoh's which are more like glorified dance halls. That being, it's not a bad idea to lay low for a while, and train new routines for Beauty or whatever it is you wanna tackle next.
>>
>>28645105
Actually she's so embarrassed about what happened she's been in her pokeball for the pass hour but when she comes out I'm going to give her audinoite so this both doesn't happen again and because it's also my fault for not elaborating on the subject, my flygon on the other hand only is doing this because she was raised very well from a trapinch and we grew very close to the point as I mentioned in my first post she tried to French kiss me
>>
>>28645185
>>28645206
Interesting theory, anons, but like my mom always say "the truth belongs only to reshiram"
>>
There are a few Emolga in the woods around my mom's place and I'd love to catch one but they're too fucking fast, anyone have any tips on cornering the little shits? I've got Shelgon and Houndoom with me but I can run to the PC in town
>>
>>28645358
...maybe you're the one who should be traded, Anon.
>>
>>28645374
>current year
>STILL believing in reshiram
>>
>>28645419
Have you tried luring them in with treats? I think if you baked them some nice Poké Puffs, they'd come down and you could ask about them joining you!

...or just use them to set a trap, I guess. XP You could probably use the Poké Puffs to lure them out in the open.
>>
Got any of those fungi Pokemon? You know, Parasect, Breloom and so on. Spore is your best friend.
>>
>>28644659
Hiya, I'm working to become a coordinator myself.
As an Unovan, I can proudly say... it isn't the same as contests.
Our little musicals are fun, but they're nothing compared to genuine Pokemon contests.
Ugh, I'm still working on trying to get enough courage to try and visit Hoenn, but... I'm such a coward.
Spent most of today cuddling with my Vaporeon and Cottonee.
>>
>>28645264
Maybe is recovering for the rich people, there are some elitists guys stopping the... how can i say in english?! "recovering process" in the city, i ask myself: are they team flare again? Maybe Lysandre still with us, he keeps with un unkown situation for us, kalosians.
>>
What region's nicest this time of year? I want to go somewhere and have a change of scenery, y'know? I'm from Johto, just for clarification.
>>
>>28644665
Haha you have to dress up like a girl. At least you don't have to to stand in a freezing gym all day...
>>
>>28645564
You haven't lived until you take a trip down to Alola during the winter season.
>>
>>28645508
I remember when I used to be like that.

You just have to go for broke, Shut-in! Believe in your Pokémon, and risk everything if you want to achieve your dream! That's what I did!

>>28645518
People are stopping it? But what about Hoopa? I thought he promised that he'd help fix everything...

And uh... I can't say anything, but I'm pretty sure Lysandre isn't alive anymore.

>>28645564

Probably depends on what you're looking for. Kalos has pretty varying climates all over, though, so if you'd like to check out a bunch of different kinds of weather, I'd recommend my home region!
>>
>>28645374
go away reshiram's follower. Zekrom will fuck your ass
>>
>>28645438
>>>reddit.com/r/atheism
>>
>>28645615
Hoopa disappeared after some help, that's why we believe in some kinda evil team behind this
>>
>>28645647
>you don't like my argument s-so you must be from reddit!
good job, you showed me
>>
File: blastoisecostanza.png (1MB, 680x451px) Image search: [Google]
blastoisecostanza.png
1MB, 680x451px
>he doesn't wrestle a pokemon to the ground himself before capturing it
>>
>>28645689
Oh goodness... what about Miray? Or Baraz? You know, Hoopa's caretakers? I hope they're alright...

>>28645701
Not that person (obviously, I'm tripfagging) but I literally saw God last summer with my own eyes. I think I even got a photo. Arceus is real.
>>
>>28645564
Come visit me in Pacifidlog, warmest waters in Hoenn
>>
>>28645738
pic or gtfo
>>
File: bonniescamera.png (132KB, 341x183px) Image search: [Google]
bonniescamera.png
132KB, 341x183px
>>28645765
Don't say I can't deliver.
>>
>>28645742
Pacifidlog guy, are you trying to lure people to be raped or killed? Ordinarily I wouldn't think anything of it but you've been really trying to get people to come see you. It's starting to get creepy
>>
>>28645831
>they didn't even remove the white space around the tail
nice shoop 4/10
>>
>>28645861
But it is real! My friend just didn't have a great camera! Her brother made it for her out of spare things... I can't be blamed for bad photo quality!
>>
>>28644447
Go away, dude. Shoo. These fake leaks aren't any more entertaining than that Taurosshit about the supposed "Nevada" region.
>>
>>28645884
>my friend couldn't have lied to me, right?
>>
>>28645851
Of course not, there's just not a lot of powerful trainers that pass through here, it's a mostly ignored town
>>
>>28645977
I was literally THERE! I saw everything! I just didn't have a camera on me!
>>
>>28645458
Nobody really feeds the Pokémon around here so they aren't trusting enough for this

>>28645484
I don't, actually, but I have a Drowzee? I'm not sure how accurate the Hypnosis could possibly be though

There are a lot of Pineco in the trees, if I caught one I could potentially sneak up on it with an explosion?
>>
>>28645615
Huh... Doing something like that scares the piss out of me.
Then again, I've been living in Nacrene City for my whole life...
It is kinda scary thinking about moving somewhere else.

>>28645742
Pacifidlog guy! Hi!

>>28645896
I remember playing the old school "Animals" back when we just had Cat, Dog, and Rat.
I heard they're gonna include variant types like Tabbies, and something... I think it was some sort of funky word like Chihuahua... for Dogs.
I'm totally gonna transfer my Cat over to the latest one though, I love her and wanna use her in the Animal Showrooms.
>>
>>28645610
>>28645615
>>28645742
I'll make sure to check those places out sometime! Thanks for the recommendations, guys.
>>
>>28646007
>so there was this one time i saw arceus
even if i did believe in Arceus I'd call bullshit.9
>>
>>28643482
I... wanna fuck a Pokémon in the ass.
>>
>>28646069
Hey my man what's going on!
>>
>>28645264
>all that info
It sounds very interesting, sadly I'm not a cute girl or trap, it might be good for a tourism point when I visit kalos
>>28645343
Well no one told me that tibit of information, maybe I was made more for those kind of contest (Maybe It's in the genes since my mother is hoennian) I'll concider later down the road.

>>28645508
Sounds perfect for me since I need a break after what happend I mean what could possibly go wrong participating in a musical?
>>
>>28646014
Nobody feeds them...? That's kinda sad, Anon.

>>28646069
Shut-in, you can't give up until it's over! And for you, it hasn't even begun yet! So take that first step! I know your Pokémon will be there to help and support you. You can rely on them to help you out! I know my Pokémon really helped me out on my journey.

>>28646086
Well, fine. I'll keep my exciting adventures where I meet God and save the world to myself then. Jerk.
>>
>>28646105
So do lots of other people, but that doesn't mean you should advertise it you degenerate freak.
>>
>>28643757
Guy who got help from Ice Move Tutor guy here, thanks for the help today senpai. Walrein seems pretty happy with today's results.

Check inside the TM case I handed back to you, I left you a little gift as thanks.

>>28646129
Hey dude, it's Ever Grande fag. How're you liking the tournament so far?
>>
File: 1405942055884.jpg (38KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1405942055884.jpg
38KB, 500x377px
>>28646281
>he doesn't fuck his pokemon
>>
>>28646376
Posts like this are why everyone hates Unova.
>>
>>28646397
>implying Sinnohans aren't the Pokefuckers
>>
>>28646358
It's been good! I managed to catch some of your work and you looked really good out there!
There's a lot of really good competition but your battle style is way ahead of some of these guys
>>
>>28646409
>implying Kalosians arent the Pokefuckers
>>
>>28646129
Ehh... not much, just wasting time.
I had to step out earlier to get some coffee from the Cafe Warehouse.
Nothin' beats a cafe au lait with Moomoo milk.
I should open up my windows though...

>>28646229
Well, then. You need to head into Nimbasa City.
That is where all of the Musicals occur.
Just make sure you have a Prop Case and some decorations.
I can totally give you some freebies if you want.

>>28646273
I'll... I'll try to make an effort.
I've been saving up money to visit Hoenn, I'm hoping that it will go alright.
I heard something about Secret Bases being a thing in Hoenn, can this be an alternative to staying in a hotel?
I might like that more if it is cheaper...

>>28646376
>>28646409
>>28646503
Jeez... why can't people just fuck each other instead of resorting to Pokestiality.... I know that is alright for Arceusians, but... Wow.
>>
>>28645564
Sinnoh is nice, if you're into colder weather. Canalave City also has a nice inn.
>>
>>28646575
I've never actually been to Hoenn, but a good friend of mine has, and he says that while secret bases can be fun if you have a lot of stuff, lugging all that around isn't much fun. He says that he basically camped out when he wasn't staying in a Pokémon Center. Since you might be travelling alone, it might be better to plan a route where you stay at Pokémon Centers.

Or go make some friends! Friends make travelling even better!

And I agree on your last point. Besides, guys are way hotter than Pokémon.
>>
>>28646589
Not that much into cold weather. It's why I put off battling Pryce when I did my Gym challenges. But it us on my to-do list, though.
>>
>>28646445
Thanks, man. Not sure I did that good, considering it's only my first League, but I'll take the compliment. I'm up starting noon tomorrow during the double battle rounds if you want to catch those.

>>28646575
Secret Bases are great, but they're more of a permanent thing. Like >>28646665 said, it's a giant pain in the ass to lug around so many furnishings. My advice would be to look around as you travel until you find the hollowed-out tree or cave that you like the best. If you're staying around the same place for a while, a Secret Base would be nice.
>>
>>28646589
>nice inn
>"that" inn in canalave city
The fuck are you talking about? that inn has been closed for more than 50 years I even heard It's haunted
>>
>>28646740
I'll be there! I'm here for the whole tournament, courtesy of my friend Phoebe
>>
File: pikapathetic.png (11KB, 784x825px) Image search: [Google]
pikapathetic.png
11KB, 784x825px
>>28646575
>Limiting yourself to humans
wew lad
Most Pokémon are sapient you know
>>
>>28646799
you know phoebe? how fucking connected are you, christ
>>
File: not detective.jpg (4KB, 164x165px) Image search: [Google]
not detective.jpg
4KB, 164x165px
>>28646376
>>28646105
>>28644596
Hey guys, i heard than you like to fuck Pokémon, and thats cool!
What if you people show me your material and then share addresses? And know about more people that do this things?
>>
>>28646783
I don't know what you are talking about. We can assure you a very secure sleep. All you have to do is come here, and close your eyes.
>>
>>28646358
Preciate it. Didn't need to though, starting on the second day, these leagues rake in huge cash for us tutors, because last minute team building has always been a thing.
>>
>>28646665
Heh, I always enjoy having a little space for myself, but... I remember having to stay in Pokemon Centers back when I was trying out Musicals myself.
Hopefully, the ones in Hoenn are decent.
I don't have any friends at the moment, aside from my little ones.
...heh, I'm kinda... well, a shut-in by my namesake.

Oh, and I know whatcha mean... Have you seen Marlon? He's such a sexy man, although I have a sort of a crush on Brock too.
It always feels difficult coming out an talking about that sort of stuff around other people though... the LGBT community in Unova is kinda... small at the moment.

>>28646740
Ah... true.
I need to make sure my location is somewhere convenient.
Hrm... I kinda hate planning ahead.

>>28646834
I'm just not sexually interested in Pokemon...
>>
How has Pay Day not devalued our only currency?
>>
>>28646878
I met her a few months ago when she was on route 130 looking for a Frillish
>>
>>28646901
I'm planning on sticking around in Hoenn for a while after the League tourney while I figure out what to do next. If you come through during then, I could pay you a visit if you want someone to chat with for a bit.
>>
>>28646937
It devalued it decades ago. Apricorn Capture Balls used to cost only 2 money, but with modernization and industrial revolution, it now costs 100x more for the cheaper stuff.
>>
>>28646901
Really? Kalos is actually really accepting of LGBT stuff.
I just googled Marlon, and he's pretty hot, but I've got my eye one someone else. He's a really talented trainer that I met when I was just a kid and... well, I'll leave it at that.

I'll be your friend, but I don't think I can give out contact details on an anonymous message board. Just do your best, okay? I know you can do great things in Hoenn!
>>
>>28646937
You didn't hear about the massive Meowth Extinction Initiative? There's a reason Rattata and Pidgey are so common in Kanto, anon...
>>
>>28643482
Sweet. Do I finally get to cuddle with my shiny fug?
>>
>>28647093
Shiny fug?
>>
>>28647057
>I've got my eye one someone else.

You can't leave us hangin' like that. Speaking of which, did Sylveanon ever find that person they ran into?
>>
>>28647127
Well... he's a really sweet guy, really talented with battling, and he loves his Pokémon more than anything...

...sometimes it feels like he doesn't realize I exist. But I just keep holding out hope that he'll look over and notice me. I've bee dropping hints that I like him for basically forever, but he's just so... awfully dense.
>>
>>28644635
>>28647057
>>28647163

Wait a fucking minute...
>>
I've been moving around a lot, I've been trying to avoid the police ever since Team Plasma was disbanded.
I miss my home. How do you guys get through each day not knowing if you'll have food, a place to sleep, or even your life at the end of the day?
>>
>>28647223
By not joining terrorists you dumb fuck
>>
>>28647121
I SRed a shiny fug back in Ruby. It's been with me since then, through Ruby all the way to OR. It's probably older than some of the people lurking this board right now.
>>
>>28647223
Get on a ship, move to a new region
>>
>>28647223
You are one of those Plasma bastards!
Ugh, I understand that you may have had decent intentions, but that doesn't excuse the damage you have done to the region.
So don't think for a moment that I'll sympathize with you, or even feel sorry for your situation.

>>28647057
Huh... I'll be happy to offer you my trainer card just so you have some form of contact if you so choose.

>>28646983
Sure! I'm hoping to get the stones to travel within this year or the next...
>>
>>28647327
I'm sorry..
>>
>>28647223
Are you still in Unova? You could probably high tail it to Hoenn and find somewhere there to hide, there's a lot of hard to find nooks and crannies.

I got out before we got into extremist shit. I'd help hide you but I wouldn't want to risk you getting caught in the process. Good luck, former brother.
>>
>>28645423
But I just raised her, she just likes me a little to much that's why we put her on medication
>>
File: jirachi star lake.jpg (41KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
jirachi star lake.jpg
41KB, 564x423px
Guys I need help! My town has a long history with the deity Jirachi. A popular tradition that's been around forever is the Dance of the Thousand Year Comet. This dance details the journey of the Millennial Comet and the Meteorite holding Jirachi inside as it travels across the stars seeking the comet.

Every hundred years, it's tradition that the people of the town create a new part of the dance to be added to the already existing parts of the dance until it reaches the thousandth year, then it starts over again.

It's the 800th year since the comet last came to my city and I've been put in charge of going around town looking for inspiration from everyone to create the new segment of the dance. Not only that, but I'm also taking up the sacred role of the meteor holding Jirachi! It's only a few weeks until the Millennium Comet festival and I'm stumped! I love my town and its history and I don't want to let my city down. Could you guys help me out? Any ideas or any thoughts on how to get my creative spark going?
>>
>>28647468
I've already gotten out but I still feel like if I stay somewhere more than a day or two some tourist or something might recognize me or the police could somehow know who I am.
I'll never get to finish collecting all the badges..."
>>
>>28647512
...Did Celebi fuck with you or something? That was years ago. You missed the giant Groudon.
>>
>>28647208
Huh? What's this post about? Why are they all mine?

>>28647327
Oh, cool! That'd be awesome! Thanks!
>>
>>28647512
Sorry, Honie here, but I think Alolans know something about dances and shit. Maybe a Johtoan from Ecruteak? That's the one with the Kimono girls, right?
>>
>>28647557
Oh, no reason in particular.

You should've won against Elle. That crowd had shit taste.
>>
File: trainercard-Einzel-1.png (11KB, 246x172px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Einzel-1.png
11KB, 246x172px
>>28647384
Gah... Look, I know that some of you guys had actual genuine altruistic motives.
You should wait out things until they cool down.
Some of the members who joined out of their love for Pokemon, wanting them to be alright and not used as slaves tried to help fix the shit they broke.
I would go back eventually, own up to what you've done, and try to make it right.
Just running from it won't make it better.
That's just refusing to accept your actions.

>>28647557
Here you go!
>>
File: 10947.png (397KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
10947.png
397KB, 750x750px
>>28644911
>being buttmad when RPing is against the rules
You don't have any right to complain faggot.
>>
>tfw no one wants to add you on their PokeNav

What's wrong with me /vp/?
>>
>>28647613
Oh uh... right.
I think it was just the bad camera work? Elle is a fantastic performer and she always brings such smiles and strength when she performs. I want to be able to make everyone smile like she does. But now I'm talking too much.

>>28647619
Awesome! I'll give you a hit up, later!

Just uh... don't be surprised at who contacts you, okay? I'm trying to keep it on the down-low.
>>
I'm tight on money and I'm already out of Berry Juice. I can barely get through my day with it, so I'm not going to just cut it from my budget. Anyone know a good way to get Berry Juice cheap/fast? I have a Shuckle but I don't have any idea what to do with it and I don't want to end up hurting it or something over a problem I gave myself.
>>
>>28647594
I live in Kanto, the festival is going to take place on Mt. Moon. Since Johto is really close and I have a few weeks, I'll try to make a trip to Ecruteak. I've read that they're very traditional. Any thoughts on what I should do there?
>>
File: trainercard-Anon.png (21KB, 245x158px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Anon.png
21KB, 245x158px
>>28647663
I´ll add you m8
>>
>>28647724
I just shoved berries into my Shuckle's holes and collected whatever came out twelve hours later. Make all the jokes you want, but it really works. Uh, but don't collect the yellow juice. Or the translucent ones. They can be synthesized into a toxic orb, though, if you know the right guys.
>>
>>28647790
I feel like I'm going to fuck it up and end up drinking poison, but at this point I really don't care.
Thanks.
>>
>>28647663
Oh, you can add me too.
I always enjoy talking to people.

>>28647851
It sounds like you've been drinking fermented Berry Juice.
That happens sometimes with Shuckle owners who brew their own Berry Juice, forget to check in on their Shuckle, and it either turns into Rare Candy.
...or Berry... wine.
Some trainers become alcoholics from it.
It's not a good sign, because the cultures that make Berry Juice ferment can hurt Shuckles.
>>
Plasmanon here.
I think I'm just going to fly to Unova first thing tomorrow, release all my Pokémon, and turn myself in. Might even lie and add in a few extra crimes and hope for a life sentence.
It's been nice talking with you guys, hopefully the world can be a better place once I'm gone.
>>
>>28647973
Anon! Haven't you seen there is a major reform going around in Driftveil City for former Plasma members? It's being run by Anthea and Concordia. Don't lose hope anon, you can change!
>>
File: vp trainer.png (20KB, 239x165px) Image search: [Google]
vp trainer.png
20KB, 239x165px
>>28647619
>>28647915
Is it cool if I add you, then? You seem interesting to talk to, and if you ever have any questions about Hoenn, I can answer. It's my home region and all.

>>28647663
Add me, bro. Still kind of busy with the tournament at the moment, but I'll be free in the evenings on most days.
>>
>>28647973
Why would you do that? You can repent without punishing yourself so severely.
You can use your pokemon to do good, right wrongs you committed while with Plasma.
You thought what you were doing was just, the moral thing to do. You had good intentions, you can do the right thing
>>
>>28648015
Maybe I'll go there to check it out, but I just feel like everything I do now is hurting someone and I can't take living like this much longer, and I could probably say the same for just living in general. Thanks for the help, but please try to help someone that deserves it.
>>
>>28647973
For fucks sake.
Just come to Nacrene City, I'll help you out.
Don't make yourself into a martyr, you are not gonna help anyone like that.
If you're serious about trying to make amends, I know of a few places that need the help.
Keep your Pokemon, if they love you, they'll need you as much as you will need them.
Speaking from experience, Pokemon can help heal wounds and make you feel so much happier in their company.
It will get better, just accept my trainer card, and call me when you get to Nacrene City.
I can meet you in the Cafe Warehouse and we can set up something you can do for the Unovan Community.

>>28648017
Sure! If you need any information about Unova, I can help out.
>>
Are you guys ready for the next alola tourism and research video?
I heard rumors that they will finally release information about the starters evolutions to the public and other regions !
>>
I'm just going to go for a swim in the Lake of Rage. I'll let Arceus decide my fate. I just hope you guys can forgive me for everything I've done..
>>
>>28648356
You're gonna get your Pokegear wet, anon.
>>
>>28648416
I bet it'll outlive me.
>>
Are you submit to the will of your lord, Tobias
>>
>>28648498
Fite me u vs my 70 Joltik
>>
>>28648454
Ok, I live in Johto, I'm gonna fly over and get your ass outta there you retard. Don't just throw away your life like this, man. Besides, you'll be waiting a while, I've only run into Magikarp there.
>>
>>28648526
The waters are rough enough, and there's lots of debris floating around.
Please just let me stop it, I can't take any more of this. I'm begging you.
>>
>>28648580
Dude, it isn't that bad with a good water type which I just so happen to have. You seriously should think this out, anon. Plenty of Plasma members have tried to get acceptance from society, it's not hopeless dude.
>>
>>28648514
Hey are you the guy who squats outside of Chargestone Cave mumbling to himself? I was going to ask you for directions the other day but you seemed, um, preoccupied,
>>
>>28648629
The more I think about it the worse I feel. I'm almost at the gate now, just turn around and let me go in peace.
>>
>>28648672
I could answer your question, or YOU COULD RISK IT ALL FOR THE BONUS TRIVIA LIGHTNING ROUND!
>>
>>28648687
I really can't let myself just let someone die because of my negligence. I implore you to just wait for a while. Go back to your fellow Plasmas, it's not like they don't want forgiveness as well.
>>
>>28648704
Look if the Lightning Round involves getting covered in joltiks I don't think I want any part of it
>>
>>28648707
I guess I'll wait a few minutes..
>>
>>28648707
Guys...? I'm not seeing anyone at the Lake of Rage right now. The waters are getting pretty rough, and I think I should call someone.
>>
>>28648754
I wasn't going to do that
But it's a pretty good idea..
>>
>>28648778
Oh thank goodness, here I was thinking you went ahead and did it. Good on you, anon. I hope that you find the forgiveness you want, I think you deserve it, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 300x270px
Hey guys, I've been in a bit of a rut lately. See, I'm from johto and I have all eight of my gym badges, but I just can't seem to beat to come close to beating the league. I think I need a break from all this training and battling and was thinking of going to Alola to visit an old pen pal of mine, I had even given him an egg from my prized spinarak way back when. Unfortunately, I havn't heard from him in years. Last I heard he was going to take on some "Island Challenge" or something, said he might be to busy with being a "Trial Captain" to write back as frequently. Any Alola-friends know about a poison-specialist with an Ariados? I'd really like to see him again.
>>
>>28648794
I still haven't decided yet, I just don't see how my life can go anywhere but further downhill.
>>
>>28648868
You'll never know if you don't wait. Things can always change, anon. I met a guy who was a former Rocket and he had a wife and a kid on the way. You can make it if he can.
>>
>>28648893
I-I guess I'll try...
Thank you.
>>
>>28648921
Anytime, Plasmanon. You can do this.
>>
>some cunt just picked up a Xtransceiver on the ground
>ends up becoming the fucking champion
>starts hanging out with a hot idol because he found her Xtransceiver
Lucky bastard, that'll teach me to avoid items laying on the ground.
Which reminds me, how often do you guys find perfectly good stuff just lying on the ground?

On my journey to take on the gyms I found tons of items just sitting there on the ground.
>>
>>28649127
Sort of related but...

As a kid, I always found some pretty valuable shit in the trash like berries and potions. I still dig through the trash to this day if no one else is watching. My worst fear is getting caught digging for items.
>>
>>28648832
There was some twink named guzzler or something like that but he died a long time ago from the gay plague AIDS so we tossed him into the lake of fire as is customary in that scenario.
>>
File: download (2).png (37KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
37KB, 256x168px
>>28649120
Here, have my trainer card.
I've never really had many friends, it would be nice to be able to talk to someone.
>>
>>28643482
>swords dance with a special move
You make me SICK
>>
>>28649202
>Shaymin

How the fuck
>>
File: Trainer Card.png (21KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
Trainer Card.png
21KB, 256x168px
>>28649202
>Shaymin

Wait, those exist? I thought that Shaymins were only something in fairy tales or something of the sort. I'd be glad to trade cards with you though, here you go.
>>
File: 1451963067098.png (16KB, 203x301px) Image search: [Google]
1451963067098.png
16KB, 203x301px
>>28649202
>>28649277
NOW KISS
>>
>>28649277
I think I remember seeing a whole group of them up in Sinnoh once, but besides the slow one in the back I managed to catch, I never saw them again.
I wonder how common they were before there were cars and factories polluting the air.
>>
>>28649327
A whole group? I'm not even sure what to say about that, especially since I've never seen anything like that before. I mean if I had to say something, I say some blue Arcanine pokemon at a lake once, but I couldn't even tell what it was. People say it might've been Suicune, but that's ridiculous since no one's seen it for years.
>>
>>28649321
Oh you...
Always trying to get people together.
...by forcing kisses to happen.
>>
>>28648498
What is it with the Tobias love here? Isn't Cynthia still the Sinnoh Champion officially? That means that Tobias lost to her or the Elite 4, so why do we still care?
>>
>>28649321
Silly anon, why don't you can't kiss someone over the internet! Unless you're a Rotom or something, in which case go ahead.
>>
File: 250px-Pokéathlon_logo.png (25KB, 250x213px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pokéathlon_logo.png
25KB, 250x213px
Who /Pokeathlon/ here?

Managed to get a gold medal on the Speed and Power course of this month's Supreme Cup, got a bronze in the Stamina course and I didn't reach top 3 in the other two. The Supreme Cup is hard, man.

But I WILL become the best Pokeathlete! I've bee further away from my goal.
>>
>>28649523
It sounds like fun, but it hasn't reached out to other regions yet. Don't want to be part of something that doesn't go international, y'know?
>>
>>28649373
I think they just travel together or something, I guess since they're so timid they stay in groups together to feel safe. I think I'm going to sleep for tonight, I'll try and find a good spot to lay down against a tree or something. Thanks again, maybe my life can finally start getting better.
>>
>>28649375
A romance story never hurt anyone, right?

>>28649472
Um, I am NOT a Rotom. I am certainly a fleshy human with bones and skin and an heir, er, I mean hair.
>>
>>28649600
It's no issue, Plasmanon. Good night, and I think I better head to a Pokemon Center myself before it gets too dark.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160919-225648.png (157KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160919-225648.png
157KB, 720x1280px
Hey guys, I'm in Sinnoh's Canalave port, I just got here from Kanto. Anyone know the way to Jubilife? Supposed to meet a friend there.

>pic related is notes I've taken over the course of these threads towards character development, fucking kill me
>>
>>28649607
Alright then fleshy man, You won't mind if we met up and I tried throwing a Quick Ball at you, would you?
>>
>>28649456
This isn't the same as the weird shit that goes down in Kanto.
Champions aren't just given to any person who beats the old one.
In Unova, we claim a champion through the Pokemon League electing one.
Although, the Champion can offer to elect someone to take their place.
Champions have certain responsibilities they must act on, and there are Champions that can both enforce laws and travel to help areas that need their aid.

It is getting kinda late... I'm a Noctowl type of person though. The night is always when I am most active.
Got a nice cup of tea, and ready to listen to some music from the radio.
My Cottonee is already sound asleep, and my Vaporeon is just resting next to me.

>>28649652
Hiya B!
How goes the journey?
Anyone have any plans for tomorrow?
>>
Saw what looked like a Pokemon fight from the base of mt silver…but it's impossible to reach the top…right?
>>
File: beedrill.png (801KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
beedrill.png
801KB, 1600x1000px
Guys, I need a bit of help.

So I recently just acquired a mega stone for Beedrill and a mega bracelet. Decided to try it out with the first trainer that challenged me.

Some qt Ace trainer comes along and sends out her Alakazam. Poor thing never stood a chance against mega Beedrill's X-Scissor. Thing is, my Beedrill wouldn't stop attacking even after the Alakazam got KO'd. I had to retreat it back to its ball.

I decided to try it out against a wild Pokemon. My Beedrill completely disregards my orders and kills, yes, murders the wild Raticate.

I know Beedrills are violent but I raised mine since it was an egg, it was always tame. What's happening, any advice?

On the plus side, I got the qt Ace trainer's number.
>>
>>28649683
Ah, right, my mistake. Guess it's different for each region. It's a wonder that Kanto hasn't separated the government from the Pokemon League yet, though. I mean everywhere else, the Champion is involved in the region's affairs and is also the strongest trainer while over there it's just all the same as being a regular Youngster.
>>
>>28649523
>Who /Pokeathlon/ here?
Literally what?
Is this some region specific thing?
>>
Anyone met Professor Juniper before? Is she nice? I heard she gets very lonely.
>>
>>28649657
Your puny balls have no effect on real human beans!
>>
>>28649652
Jubilife is toward the east, you'll need to be able to surf, but I assume Cloyster can help with that
>>
>>28649683
I'm trying to get to Jubilife, man. I don't have any means of communication with him at the moment and no maps if Sinnoh.

As for plans for tomorrow- that all depends on whether this supposed beedrill mega stone is legit.
>>
>>28649739
Oh so we're just going there, huh? 6v6 Single Battle right now, anon. Unless you can't since, y'know, pokemon can't be trainers.
>>
>>28649523
I was in Goldenrod about five months ago and I checked it out, it was pretty fun. My Sunkern did surprisingly well!

>>28649652
Jubilife is just a quick trip over the water to your east! Don't forget to check the Poketch HQ for any new free promo apps

I just landed in Vermillion Port, what are the best hammock places in Kanto for scenery?
>>
>>28649731
It's a Johto competition where your Pokemon perform and show off their athleticism in various courses.
>>
So I'm researching ways to make Pokemon talk to humans any tips? I'm from unova
>>
>>28649765
I-I'll show you! I have really strong Pokemon like Pikamon, Agumon, and Crabby!

B-but uh, I live in a region you've never heard of.
>>
Wtf the game corner's closed!?
>>
>>28649799
Alright then, I'm a wandering trainer so tell me where it is! I'm always ready to explore new regions!
>>
>>28649751
Thanks so much, I figured. I speak Kantonese primarily and these over religious Sinnoh folk freak me out, haven't talked to any yet.

>>28649707
Wait, what? So Beedrill DOES have a mega evolution? Hey, this is a picture of an odd stone I found in a ship a while back. Is it authentic? I still need one of those contraptions to use it though (if it's real). As for your beedrill specifically, I feel you. I've trained mine to be more gentle in general (he tends to have more of a timid nature) he can get overzealous and has come close to killing the pokemon we've fought. Poor beedrills get a bad rep.
>>
>>28649770
There's some really beautiful spots on the side of Mt. Moon overlooking Pewter city and Viridian forest
>>
>>28649770
Want a tip for where to keep your shit and have a place to sleep in Kanto for free? Go to pallet. The people there are amazing and always let visitors from other regions with no home sleep in their guest room.
>>
>>28649818
Actually, I'm dead. Yeah... really tragic. A pack of Mightyena just showed up and tore up the place and all of my human blood and organs fell out of my body in an instant. Sorry. Maybe we can battle some other time.
>>
>>28649820
Yeah Sinnoh has some religious extremes, but the people overall are kind
>>
I sorta came inside my gothorita and I just found out she had pokerus...
>>
File: Dream_Beedrillite_Sprite.png (6KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Beedrillite_Sprite.png
6KB, 80x80px
>>28649820
Forgot picture. Again.
>>
>>28649850
Congrats dude
>>
>>28649778
Ah, I've met some gym leaders from Johto in the world tournament.
Whitney is a qt mate.

Met Sabrina while filming too, she's region adjacent, but you guys share a league right?
She's got a kind of cold personality, but she's a cool person.
>>
>>28649841
I guess that makes you a ghost! Kinda like a certain Pokemon that can inhabit technology... What was it called again? Sodom? Fothom?
>>
>>28649850
Get out
>>
>>28649820
>>28649857
Yeah, that looks exactly like Beedrill's Mega stone. Could be counterfeit though, you never know. Try hitting up Steven Stone.
>>
>>28649729
It tends to be... although the situation tends to also affect whether it is necessary.
Most times, law enforcement should be enough, I guess Kanto must be pretty stable if no one has to exercise that sort of authority.

>>28649761
Huh, I would have made sure to get some sort of means to contact the people you're trying to get to.
Flying types are good for communication if you've got them trained well enough for it.

>>28649770
Are Poketches that fun?
I have a Xtransceiver, the battery isn't too bad, but the connection can be kinda shit at times.
I would love a Pokegear though, I'm kinda old school, but having a radio in your device sounds so awesome!

I keep hearing noises outside...
If it gets too bad, I might need to go out and investigate, but... coward.
Ugh, I wish Molly would just wake up, she'd protect me.
>>
Guys Guys Guys!!!! Guess who I met in Lilycove City?? The Ex Unova Champion Alder! He was so awesome and chill. Part of me wanted to battle him, but my Poor Froakie wouldn't stand a chance. He said he saw something special in me and get this. GAVE ME A BABY LARVESTA! He told me to please not to battle it for the first few year. It's gonna need lots of love and care if it's ever gonna grow to be a Volcarona. I'm in tears, shaking while writing this! It's on my lap sleeping. Warmest lap dog ever! I really want to give it a nickname. Gonna check it into a Pokemon center tomorrow morning to find out its sex
>>
>>28649894
That's awesome dude! Alder must be in Hoenn for the Ever Grande Conference, you really lucked out meeting him!
Any ideas for a nickname?
>>
>>28649892
>Kanto must be pretty stable

That whole Rocket fiasco made me think otherwise, but right now I think that may have just been a one time thing.
>>
File: i am a real human.png (292KB, 596x337px) Image search: [Google]
i am a real human.png
292KB, 596x337px
>>28649875
THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS GHOSTS. Now I need to go to human work. I'm going to be late!

Pic related, me on my way to my real job.
>>
>>28649928
It's a little cheesy but if it's a girl I'm thinking of either Sunny or Lilly.
If it's a boy, I'm considering Sonny or V
>>
Guys, you know that Red kid? I met him today at Mossdeep's Pokemon center. Tried going up to him and strike a conversation, but he didn't reply not even once. Took out a Pokeball and he immediately paid attention to me.

Long story short, he 6-0'd me with his Pikachu. His fucking Pikachu.

Weird kid.
>>
>>28643482
how to deal with a sabeleye that has eaten plastic gems?
How to deal with a sableye that has eaten priceless jewelry that I do not own?
How to apologize to owner of Jewlery Shop for Sableye incident?
>>
>>28649972
Those are wonderful nicknames!
>>
>>28649977
In Mossdeep? That place will get busy soon if the word gets out.

>>28649972
Cool names! Personally, I like Lilly and V sound a bit better than Sunny/Sonny.
>>
Just evolved my ralts into a kirlia. Any tips on how to slowlly integrate sex into our routine? I dont want to overwhelm her. She doesnt know it but I fed her crushed ever stone days ago so she can stay a kirlia forever. I want her young and tight for life. Ive planned tto use her naughty things since day 1. Fibdibg the perfect ralts wasnt easy.
>>
So these threads are allowed now?

Not that I'm complaining
>>
>>28649963
Nice guy... I like his mustache.

>>28649947
Well, hopefully it has calmed down.
I would hate to see another event like Plasma happen elsewhere.
Most of the regions seem to have some sort of extremist activity happening there.

I'm seriously getting worried about the noises outside.
It sounds weird... like something is in pain, but..
Brb... Gonna drag my Vaporeon out with me and check this shit out.
>>
So, update, guys, I made it to Jubilife. I found this cool place where they sell Up-Grades and have self-raising stations! Long story short, my porygon is now a porygon2!

I am now currently waiting on my friend to give me what he calls a mega bracelet so I can mega evolve my Beedrill. Exciting day.
>>
>>28650037
this is why RPing isn't supposed to be allowed
>>
>>28650037
The ever stone has probably been digested long ago. It doesn't work like magic.
Also, this >>>28650060
>>
Do mr mines make good babysitters?
>>
>>28650080
They make pretty good entertainers, but most kids start crying the moment they see one. If you can get past that hurdle, and trust the Mr. Mine, then you've got a great babysitter.
>>
Shit, you guys...
I found an egg outside.
Near the dumpster, I have no idea how it got there.
It is still very warm, but...
What could have happened, I see blood... lots of blood...
None on the egg itself, I wonder if the one who laid it was hurt...
What should I do?
>>
Theres a neighborhood missreavus that wont leave me alone.
>>
>>28650103
Take it to a Pokemon Center? They'll check and see if the egg is okay.
>>
>>28650103
Take it to the pokemon center and see if it's healthy, and alert the Jennies.
>>28650106
Get a Murkrow
>>
>>28650103
>I found an egg outside.
>Near the dumpster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvsm1vo1Kpk
>>
>>28649826
>>28649836
this is PERFECT, I'm taking a tour of the famous Oak Lab so I'm headed that way to Pallet anyway! And I know Chimecho was interested in seeing Mt. Moon so this sounds really great to me

>>28649892
I like my Poketch a lot, there's a number of functions easily accessible (I waited for the two-button model). A Pokegear is more useful for exploring as opposed to training though, with the map and radio functions if you get lost or something

>>28650106
As far as what? What's it doing, just following you around?

>>28650080
If you pair them with a Mime Jr. it works out really well, children warm up to them pretty quickly and then the Mr. Mime isn't so jarring
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 235x236px
>>28650009
Please help, the stuff he ate costed a lot of money. I was able to pay it off but just barely. I don't ever want this to happen again. How do I fix this bad behavior?
I live in Jubilifie, so maybe the city wasn't such a good idea. I may have to move back home to Canalave but the cargo boats that pass by are so loud at night.
>>
>>28650172
Take your Sableye to Oreburgh, it will naturally find gems in/around the mines, it can eat what it needs and you can save the rest for future snacks, or to recover the money you paid the jewler
>>
>>28650138
>>28650142
I'll do that right away.
Gotta get dressed, I really didn't expect to leave home for something like this.
Will let you know what happens when I come back.
Take care you guys.
>>
>>28650172
Dude, you need to let your Sableye explore a cave once a week or else this happens. It's like walking your Growlithe.
>>
>>28650172
Or you can buy some Poffins. They are a bit expensive, but you can buy ones that Sableye likes.
>>
>>28650200
I'll certainly try, hopefully they'll allow me to do that, I know it's a short distance from Jubilife but I've never actually ventured off to Oreburgh. Thanks!
>>28650214
He's never exhibited this behavior before, I was pretty shocked. It's not like there was much to entice him back in Canalave though. I'm going to try the suggestion I got from above.
>>28650229
This could also be good for a quick snack and for my wallet. Thank you all!
>>
>>28650203
You're from Unova, yes?
Were you around for all of that Team Plasma stuff?
That was some crazy shit man.
I was going to battle Iris and I get to Opelucid and it's frozen.
Like what?

Surely other regions are calmer, I met a woman who was a researcher who told me I should travel to Sinnoh and visit her there, maybe I'll go visit before something else happens here.
>>
>the International Police won't hire me to help them because they 'don't trust me'
What's their problem? I hope it's not because they are afraid of my Mr. Mime like a lot of people seem to be.
>>
>>28650358
Oh, yeah, Sinnoh is much calmer. A few years back some people calling themselves Team Galactic were doing some shaddy stuff, even drained the Lakes, but that stuff resolved pretty fast.
>>
Ugh, I just managed to get enough time to hook my laptop up in the Pokemon Center, the attending nurse is looking at the egg.
I managed to inform them about the blood trail, hopefully that gets resolved alright.
Not used to running around like this, I might take a nap when this is all done.

>>28650358
Oh, yeah... It's just stupid shit involving Neo Plasma, but with their leader on the run... I'm pretty sure things will calm down soon.
Just give it time, I know I am.
I wish that the Cafe Warehouse was still open, I could totally go for another cup of coffee.
>>
>>28649894
>>28649928
>>28649977
Why the hell is everyone suddenly in Hoenn tonight?
>>
>>28650445
I live here, but I assume a lot of people are in the region because the Ever Grande Conference started today with prelims
>>
>>28650479
Oh shit, that started today?

Too bad /vp/ sucks dongus at battling, huh? Be nice if someone from this Unovan basket-weaving site actually got famous.
>>
>>28650525
Tobias lurks here, so I guess he can be considered from /vp/?
>>
>>28650563
Darkraifag lurks here? What the fuck?
>>
>>28650563
There's an anon who's in the conference, we're all rooting for him to take Tobias down
>>
File: 1474172620838.jpg (61KB, 876x646px) Image search: [Google]
1474172620838.jpg
61KB, 876x646px
SanctuaryFag here quick little story I'm going to drop before bed

>Apply for job a Pokemon Sanctuary

>I met a criteria except one have a partner/pokemon

>Was still young and I never bothered to go on journey

>Go on journey end up having beedrillbro the whole way

>This story is about how I met my chespin and fenniken

>Maybe tomorrow I'll drop story's on my othermons

>See a chespin wandering about turns out the professor let's them out for air and exercise

>See trainer Carey out a fenniken she's new to being a trainer what I assumed anyway

>Bitch trainer was fucking phyco and NOT the hexmainiac kind

>She challenges me and thinks the chespin is mine tell her it's just getting fresh air, then asks to battle My REAL pokemon

>I sent out my Beedrill and easy win due to power and experience typing didn't matter

>After losing she got fukin pissed saying her fenniken is mews mistake

>Fucking Mew worshipping cucks

>Then she runs off to a nearby river and try to DROWN her fenniken no not throw her in the water DROWN

>I don't wanna deal with this shit so I straight up try a pull her away and get some distance between her and fenniken

>Bitch pulls a knife

>Chespin vines whips that shit out of her hand and then restrains her

>Beedrill and I are wtfjusthapped.fug

>Then he gives CPR (not the mouth to mouth kind wasn't that bad)

>Both of them insisted to come with me, I agreed

>Both of them became REALLY close afterwards like if one of them got hurt in a tagteam or fainted the other would get supper passed and KO the other guys mons solo

>This was at first with chespin untill fenniken got stronger

>Professor sycamore still thinks someone stole them

>mfw
>>
>>28650584
>anon in tourney with Edgemaster McEdge

Should I start mourning his chances now or later?
>>
>>28650684
He's been preparing really hard for the battle, actually. He'll probably lose, but he wants to at least take down Darkrai.
>>
>>28650684
I watched him in prelims today, our anon is going to do well and he's even planning how to take out darkrai
>>
>>28650703
>>28650716
Alright, if you fags have so much faith in him, I'll watch streams. How shit is his team?

>inb4 Mega Blazikenfag
>>
>>28650742
nigger at least try to believe

look at OP, /vp/ already produced a legend today
maybe it can produce two in a week
>>
>>28646882
Nice try international police
>>
>>28648017
>>28650742
This is him.
He's got reserve pokemon as well
>>
>>28650742
He's also got a Scizorite, but no Key Stone. Looking for one, so if you know anyone selling them in Sinnoh, would probably help him.
>>
>>28650787
>Dusknoir
>into a Darkrai
>Flygon
>aforementioned Darkrai's been documented using Ice Beam multiple times

You sure he's been preparing? His reserves better be fucking good.

>Sceptmeme

This faggot thinks he's Ash Ketchum.

>>28650840
>Ever Grande Conference
>in Sinnoh

Go back to school, kid.
>>
>>28650875
Shit, meant Hoenn. My bad. And he's got a Ninjask in reserve, super effective again both Darkrai and Latios. Been preparing to counter Dark Void with stuff like Sleep Talk and Chesto Berries too.
>>
>>28650924
That's better, on both counts.

Be fucking funny if anon prepared this much just to get knocked out by some other faggot, though.
>>
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to give you guys the good news...
Well, kinda good...
I guess they found the mom of the abandoned egg.
Guess it was a wild Liepard that had managed to get itself seriously hurt.
Unfortunately, it died from its injuries.
I offered to keep the egg, doesn't seem right to abandon it.
I'm not used to raising Dark types though... Any advice?
The only one I had in the past was a Deino, but that was a nightmare to handle and I had to give him up after he nearly bit my arm off.
>>
>>28650924
Does tourney anon have a Shedinja with that Ninjask? Just saying, if he takes out Darkrai, I'm pretty sure Shedinja can just completely wall the Latios. The moves it's used on record are:
Light Screen
Luster Purge
Giga Impact

I doubt it'll be packing Fire, Dark, Ghost, Flying, or Rock moves, might end up BTFOing Tobias if he can just get past Darkrai
>>
>>28651251
I'm not sure if he's got a Shedinja but if he does it could definitely be used to his advantage
>>
>>28651251
Holy shit, that's genius. The last move will probably be a Dragon-type to get the STAB bonus.
...Ah! But he lurks the boards... Let's just hope he doesn't see this.
>>
>>28643482
So i've had my cubone for about a year now and while it was sleeping the other day i ripped off it's skull helmet and got a look underneath. needless to say it was not happy. Is it just me or does it look a bit like a kangaskhan?
>>
>>28651544
the head shape is completely different. if anything, the mask looks like an aerodactyl head
>>
>Unovafag native challenging Sinnoh league
>hatched Darumaka and Petilil eggs I got from a friend before I left
>boat took me to Canalave City
>picked up a Shellos near the city

I wanna challenge Byron for my first badge while I'm here, but I'm not sure if I'm ready. What do you guys think?

>Petilil:Sleep Powder, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, and Bide
>Darumaka:Yawn, Headbutt, Fire Fang, and Rage
>Shellos:Harden, Water Pulse, Mud Bomb, and Mud Sport
I checked the gym leader database and found out Byron uses Bronzor, Magnemite, and (of course) his signature Shieldon against 0-badge trainers. Do you think I can beat him, or should I just come back after I've built my team up more? I'd be more confident if Petilil had own tempo, but she has chlorophyll so I'm worried about confuse ray and supersonic
>>
>>28644406
I refuse to believe that Wailord is so light, how is it not heavier than Snorlax?
>>
>>28651873
Because Snorlaxs are a lot more denser than Wailord. Wailord being so light is the reason it is called the Float Whale Pokemon. The light weight of Wailord allows it jump high into the air in pursuit of its prey.
>>
>>28651847
I think you got it bud! You should have no trouble
>>
I can understand Team Magma's goals and actually sympathize with them, Hoenn has too much water, more land would greatly benefit humanity.
But why the fuck does Team Aqua want MORE water? They claim to want to help Pokemon, but more water will kill a bunch of land Pokemon, and water Pokemon won't actually get any benefit since 70% of the world is already water.
>>
>>28651959
Half the people here want to stick there dicks insider their Pokemon, the other half are already sticking it in. Is it that surprising that one idiot who wanted to drown somehow got a team full of other idiots like him and started looking for Kyogre?
>>
>>28651959
I hear it's because they want beach front property
>>
>>28651134
Well get ready to harden your heart. That purrloin is going to be literally the cutest thing you've ever seen, especially since you're gonna be raising it from an egg. Most people who don't have a heart of stone will have the most ill-disciplined purrloins, and those are a nightmare for neighbors because the little things steal anything that isn't nailed down.

I'd reccomend starting to train it for battle as soon as possible. This will cause it to be too tired to steal (much) stuff, and most importantly will get it to evolve ASAP. Liepard is a much more manageable Pokemon, and way more self-sufficient. They like to run around at night and are super athletic so if you just leave a window open the liepard can come and go as he/pleases. Hopefully this newborn will be a male; the males are more aggressive in battle but they also have less interest in stealing when they aren't trying to impress a female.
>>
Hey guys, I adopted one of the slowpokes from Johto and it won't evolve...Help?
>>
>>28651470

Still falling bullshit on edgelord really lurking, fucker probably spends too much time on /out/ looking for bullshit places to go look for his mythical bullshit

I have faith, man. Our anon has at least three diferent estrategies. He'll be a legend.

Just hope he doesn't actually have to send out his Sceptile or else he'll get that grudge beating. On the other hand, I love the idea of that fucking Darkrai being cucked by the same type of pokemon as the first time. Make that grudge into a trauma
>>
>>28652465
Aren't you supposed to have a Shellder bite its tail or its head to make it evolve?
Thread posts: 279
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.