[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: under rated items

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (457KB, 2038x1335px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
457KB, 2038x1335px
ITT: under rated items
>>
Shit son, for the price moomoo milk is my favorite healing item. Plus you can buy it in bulk. Not underrated by me that's for sure
>>
>>28643173
I buy this all the time in my bw playthroughs.
Such a great item.

They should have pokemon grocery stores in game where you can buy them, along with herbs.
>>
File: fuck your boombox.gif (2MB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
fuck your boombox.gif
2MB, 500x215px
>>28643173
inb4 le sex schizophrenic

dx
>>
>>28643246
I wish you could just buy them 99 at a time.
>>
Battle items

Does anyone use them? They've help me out a few times in-game, like X Defense.
>>
>>28643483
Ive played Pokemon since Crystal and I can probably say I never have
>>
>>28643173
How is this underrated? Aside from the association with Hex Maniac, I thought it was fairly loved.
>>
>>28643483
One time ever. On the Burgh fight, when I was using Oshawott solo in W2.

There was also the time I gave my Blaziken a dire hit to hold in Emerald when I was like 12, but that doesn't count.
>>
>>28643483

X-items are a speedrunner's best friend, and can help you get through a fight you're underleveled for without grinding, but I still mostly ignore them.
>>
>>28643483
I abuse the fuck out of X items in nuzlockes
Seriously the best items
>>
>>28643173
I've loaded up on Moo moo milks whenever I got the chance since 4th gen. Their healing/cost efficiency is great.
>>
>>28643483
>red
>use x accuracy
>click horn drill
>win
>>
>>28643483
I abuse them if I'm using a team of shitmons. Absolutely hilarious on things with battle armor
>>
>>28643173
who the fuck needs to buy healing items in the games anymore, they just heal you for free avery single step you take
>>
>>28643173
Easily my favorite healing item.
Super Potion - 50 HP - 700 Poke
Moo Moo Milk - 100 HP - 500 Poke

If they couldn't be bought by the dozen they would just turn into vending machine items again, cheaper but more annoying to buy. Really grateful it's in the game.

>tfw the B/W item sort doesn't place it above Hyper Potions
>>
File: Dream_Super_Repel_Sprite.png (3KB, 55x90px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Super_Repel_Sprite.png
3KB, 55x90px
It's pointless to buy Max Repels, since buying Super Repels is more cost effective and they are available way earlier in the game and now with the option to re-apply it after it runs out, even better.
>>
>>28644252
>any repel
>underrated
>>
>>28644252
mfw i just discovered this too and have now transitioned fully
>>
>>28643483
only in a nuzlocke I think
>>
Moomoo Milk is my go-to healing item in Nuzlockes
>>
File: Dream_Custap_Berry_Sprite.png (7KB, 100x90px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Custap_Berry_Sprite.png
7KB, 100x90px
>>28643173
this works great on slow defensive mons like aggron and forretress
>>
>>28644116
>tfw there's no more Free space

Fresh water was the shit on Bw2 in joint avenue on playthoughs
>>
>>28643173
You kidding?, MooMoo milk and revive herb were my most used items through BW and BW2.

>>28643483
I used them on the beginning at both bw 1 and 2, though i found them to be somewhat not as useful later in the game, since anyway anything that was super efective would kill me in 2 shots and i couldn't afford to waste a turn on using one
>>
>>28643483
Used them to defeat fucking whitney
>>
>>28646947
>revive herb
Do you hate your Pokemon or something?
>>
>>28643483
Speedrunning.
>>
File: funny spongebob pictures 1.png (198KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
funny spongebob pictures 1.png
198KB, 640x480px
>>28643483
>Sun Legendary
>Weak to Fire
Ive never used battle items, i dont even know how to fampai, isnt literally just as effective as using something like harden?
>>
>>28646989
W-why?... is it bad or something?, i only buy em because they're early game max revive...
>>
>>28647332
They make your pokemon hate you
>>
>>28647332
It tastes horrible and your pokemon hate it, and hate you too.
>>
>>28647351
Crap, i should have guessed when i read that they were really bitter in the description
>>
>>28643483
>X Defense
>X D
>XD

kill yourself
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.