[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Evolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Mega Evolutions are changed so that the megastones themselves permanently evolve a pokemon. So you can use them like a regular pokemon. But that pokemon can never hold an item.
How does this change the game.
>>
>>28642088
Banette becomes good.
>>
I'd prefer if it auto-changed them while they're holding it but it could be removed to reverse the Mega.
>>
>>28642088
A lot of megastone users become good. The main complaint was that the damage output of most megastone users was better without holding their respective stones in the first place.
>>
>>28642088
Then they'll appear as megas in the PC boxes which is all I ever wanted from them.
>>
Any mega that gets a large speed boost gets better, especially the ones that usually run Protect just for their mega. Also Charizard X or Y guessing games die.
>>
A lot of currently fully evolved pokemon gain access to eviolite.
>>
>>28642088
You think they fix the speed check bullshit in SM? I highly doubt it was intended. It seems like an oversight to me.
>>
File: gyarados dad.jpg (301KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
gyarados dad.jpg
301KB, 700x700px
>>28642088
Sucks for Mega Gyarados—one of the few megas that can actually use the type switch strategically.
>>
>>28642088
>6 mega team
No.
>>
Lopunny > Klutz > Uses held Loppunite to mega evolve
>>
>>28642088
that sounds cool, but I'd still make it "removable" in a sense that you can go back to dicking around with your regular non-mega 'mons if you take off the item. Like they'll stay permanently mega-evolved as long as they have the item, but you can de-volve them at any time.
Also, like Mega Fug, if they're going to evolve permanently, I think they should have a move that takes up the move slot to show that they're unique to their species in being able to mega evolve with their trainer. Z-moves seem like a useless gimmick that should've just been mega moves. Would still keep the poses and animations though.
I'd still keep the limit of 1 mega per team in competitive though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.