/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Ashfags the most BTFO group in vp history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: enhanced-24541-1452201163-2.png (581KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-24541-1452201163-2.png
581KB, 625x352px
Are Ashfags the most BTFO group in vp history?
>>
>>28641849
yes and they still believe in ash victory in the nex league
>>
>>28641849
That would be Gen V's denialfags OP.
>>
>>28641849
Balliofags
>>
>>28641849
Serious question that probably doesn't have a straight answer.

Why from a creative standpoint is Ash always destined to fail? Why is it every time he makes it to a league he has to lose? Back in the original series it was actually sort of a powerful moment because you would almost expect him to win the Indigo League as he is the protagonist after all, but you'd think he'd eventually rise up from the ashes (heh) of that defeat and claim victory down the road.

But he really hasn't. He never wins leagues only other shit (like in the Orange Islands) and when he is in the running for victory it's always snatched away from him usually by blatant bullshittiery (Darkrai and Latios).

I'm not an anime fan, for various reasons, so I'm not assblasted over this like others are but I am confused from a writing standpoint.

The same extends to his "rivals." He fucking loses to them all the time, sometimes only beating them once (i.e. Paul). Do none of the rivals understand how a "rivalry" works? Ash doesn't need to lose to them every time for it to be effective. In fact by losing every time it mostly becomes disheartening and his first lost to Trip still drives me bonkers, but mostly because of the disrespect that the writers seem to have for Ash.

I think it can all be summed up that the creators simply don't respect Ash at all.
>>
Nothing will ever top how BTFO believer fags will be if their precious leaks end up being fake.
>>
>>28642800
Maybe they're trying to teach the kiddies about failure
>>
>>28641849
Flygonfags
>>
>>28642889
Not at all.
>>
>>28641849
For now, yes. They're gonna get usurped in a couple months though with how BTFO leakfags will be.
>>
>>28641849
That would be Normal type Slyveon fags
>>
>>28641849
They're now shipping this immortal cunt with Lillie. Pathetic spics.
>>
>>28642628
This.
>>
>>28641849
Until the Kalos league I didn't even know Ash had fans. He seemed designed to be so neutral to not offend or be likable.

His one track mind comes off as annoying to me. He has no humanizing features.
>>
>>28642628

This by far.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.