[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing a play through of Gold Using the cloning glitch, I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: mckh77j78Z1r6jyp7o1_500.jpg (79KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
mckh77j78Z1r6jyp7o1_500.jpg
79KB, 500x313px
Doing a play through of Gold
Using the cloning glitch, I have Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Chikorita

What three other Pokemon should I add to the team if I were doing something similar to Red for the end game?
>>
Sudowoodo
Togepi
Dragonite
>>
>>28636318
why would you pick dragonite
>>
Togepi or mareep to match Pikachu's cuteness/ type
Tyranitar to match snorlax's power
Umbreon to match Espeon because....well yea
>>
Noctowl
Ampharos
Shiny Gyrados
>>
Sudowoodo
Togetic
Espeed Dragonite
>>28636366
The dragon den Dratini with Espeed
>>
>>28636037
These >>28636318

Maybe Red Gyarados instead of Dnite, but it lines up pretty well as gifts and pokemon you're forced to encounter.
>>
>>28636412
I don't think you've ever played Gold/Silver anon...
>>
>>28636318
>>28636412
>>28636594
There is no Extremespeed Dratini in Gold or Silver

>>28636392
Definitely thinking of doing Togepi, Mareep, or both
Wish Larvitar wasn't so late game
Maybe Red Gyarados?
>>
>>28636852
>Maybe Red Gyarados?
MAYBE the single most iconic Pokemon in the entire game, arguably the most iconic pokemon-catching event in the entire series?
M A Y B E???
>>
>>28636672
>>28636852
Really? I guess I was wrong. Go with the Red Gyarados then.
>>
>>28636884
The only issue is that it's a Kanto mon
Though, notably, Red does use an Espeon in Gen II games

It would also double up on Water types, also flying if I use Togetic
>>
>>28636921
Thats why you just teach it Dragonbreath. Hidden Power Flying if you can get it
>>
>>28636037
Sudowoodo for snorlax
Umbreon for espeon
Marril for pikachu
>>
>>28636921
Red uses an Espeon because he's gifted an Eevee and it was a more 'neutral' option.
>>
Sudowoodo fills the place of Red's Snorlax as the block the road forced encounter Pokemon.

Togepi(Togetic) fills the place of Red's Eevee(Espeon) as the cute mascot-like gift Pokemon, and represents breeding which is a defining Gen 2 feature.

Red's last Pokemon is Pikachu which has no equivalent being a reference to the Anime. You could choose Marill as the rare elemental mascot mouse of its gen. Alternatively you could choose an in game event Pokemon to match up with Red's HGSS Lapras, choices being.

Shuckle (Cianwood gift)
Tyrogue (Mt Mortar Gift)
Red Gyarados (Extremely iconic and represents a new Gen 2 feature)
One of the handful of Kanto event Pokemon none of which are mandatory or interesting aside from maybe Union Cave Lapras.
>>
>>28637208

>Red's last Pokemon is Pikachu which has no equivalent being a reference to the Anime.

That's not an anime reference, Red has a Pikachu
>>
>>28636037
the only correct answer
pichu
umbreon
sudowoodo
but do whatever the hell you want
faggot
>>
Sudowoodo
>>
>>28637208
Shuckle is as much of a gift as Kenya is
They're pokemon you are supposed to give back
>>
OP here

Totodile
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Togepi
Red Gyarados

still torn on the last slot
Sudowoodo or maybe Mareep
think a better case could be made for Sudowoodo
>>
>>28639988
If you don't like Sudowoodo you can also add Eevee (Umbreon is the best suited evolution), Snorlax, Lapras, Tyrogue (Hitontop is the best suited evolution) or Shuckle. If you play Crystal you can also add Dragonite and whatever comes from you mystery egg.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.