[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Type: Null?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: strangesouvenir-182214.jpg (88KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
strangesouvenir-182214.jpg
88KB, 395x395px
Type: Null?
>>
>>28634780
According to Riddler it's another Tapu
>>
>>28635575
Why do so many people believe that guy? Actually curious here
>>
>>28635693
A lot of reasons. I don't have the compilation of the riddle pics though
>>
>>28635693
he alluded to some things with pretty uncanny accuracy

for instance he posted a picture of skeleton print fabric and said that it had to do with the evil team

obviously the fact that the evil team is "team skull" is pretty spot on
>>
>>28634780
BANE?
>>
>>28635693
Predicted a lot of things, like the sea cucumber with its fist.

>>28635788
He also mentioned Skull not being the real evil team, I think? Or was that someone else?
>>
Its for mega pidgeot you morons
>>
>>28636068
>Or was that someone else
That was 95% of the internet.
>>
>>28636182

Of course no one but him predicted their name.

Before the Aether Foundation was revealed he posted that Aristotle bust and another riddle which featured "4 elements -> 5th element".

Aristotle was a Greek philosopher who added the Aether element to the Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire model.

The other half of the quote riddle was "celestial body -> hole -> hyperspace". Then we got the UBs which appear out of giant holes in space.
>>
>>28636399

I'm not saying he's absolutely false, but given the overwhelming prune people shouting ALCHEMY the moment Sun and Moon were released, he could said any like thing related to elements and it would have had some sense. Likewise skulls are associated with pirates and its not a stretch for that to have been a likely villain team for an island theme.

And I'm pretty sure he changed his picture to Colress AFTER everyone noticed his similarities to the others
>>
>>28636632
You're grasping at straws he posted a Pikachu under a cloth how isn't that specific enough
>>
>>28636182
>>28636399
It was before we knew about the Aether Foundation
He also predicted Mimikyu
>>
File: Arceus HGSS event.png (745KB, 641x476px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus HGSS event.png
745KB, 641x476px
>>28636632

He also posted "after 10 years, the existence of the exploding alpaca has finally appeared" before Type: Null was revealed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.