[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Pokemon your favorite gaming franchise? What games do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: pokemoon.jpg (15KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
pokemoon.jpg
15KB, 263x192px
Is Pokemon your favorite gaming franchise?

What games do you like better than Pokemon?
>>
>>28634681
Pokemon is basically a time waster for me. so its the one that I play the most
>>
Ark: Survival Evolved is pretty good. And, despite the criticism it gets, I like Assassin's Creed as a franchise. But Ubisoft skipping this year was a good decision.
>>
>>28634681
MH, Zelda and Mario
>>
>>28634681
I love the animal crossing series. Also final fantasy crystal chronicles and the games connected to that.

I don't know if I can really pick a favourite. They all kind of fill different needs and moods.
>>
Probably, the only other games I even play anymore is replaying the Metroid and Metal Gear series and Zelda occasionally.
>>
I don't know if Pokemon is my favourite franchise, but it's been one of the most consistent and lasting ones. It's just a game I enjoy hopping into every couple of years to have some fun with.

>>28635456 also brings up a good point about favourites. What I like more than it will vary with moods. If I'm not playing something RPGish, it's usually a Platformer or Fighting game.

I'd say my favourite active franchise is probably Fire Emblem (though I'm a little iffy on the current series direction). I would say Sonic the Hedgehog if the games weren't so inconsistent, but I'm really looking forward to Mania next year.
>>
Wario and Mortal Kombat are the only series I am just as guaranteed to buy every instalment of.
>>
File: mytops.jpg (3MB, 2672x3312px) Image search: [Google]
mytops.jpg
3MB, 2672x3312px
>>28634681
>Is pokemon your favorite series

Fuck no. I like it, and I may have started with it, but theres millions of better RPGs and different genres of games out there.
>>
>>28635918
Good taste, but odd combo
>>
>>28634681
I like SMT over Pokémon.
That's probably it. I like Kingdom Hearts and Zelda a lot too but I think it's on the same level as Pokémon, or slighty bellow.
>>
File: kamina this.png (35KB, 184x253px) Image search: [Google]
kamina this.png
35KB, 184x253px
>>28636145
>the Big O
Nice taste, anon.
>>
Nah, Kirby'd be my favorite.
>>
>>28634681
I play Pokemon more than any other game, but Legend of Zelda is my favorite series, and Pokemon is tied with Metroid for my 2nd favorite.
>>
>>28634681
Harvestmoon is my favorite game franchise.
I love playing Stardew Valley with Pokemon Models though
>>
>Is Pokemon your favorite gaming franchise?
No.

>What games do you like better than Pokemon?
OutRun series, Dept. Heaven Episodes franchise, various 2D platformers, Mount & Blade: Warband
>>
>>28637308
Any screencaps of that? It sounds really cute.
>>
>>28634681
Pokemon used to be my favorite, until I found Monster Hunter.
>>
File: persona-5-13-pc-games.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
persona-5-13-pc-games.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
>>28637386
I agree for the most part, but theres always something amidst that piles of shit that shines for sheer creativity, direction, execution and is just so visually pleasing

I haven't been this in love with a games design since Jet Set Radio came out.
>>
File: 3020400-pokedewvalley.png (270KB, 848x351px) Image search: [Google]
3020400-pokedewvalley.png
270KB, 848x351px
>>28637412
There are tons of diferent modifications, so you can even has eevee as cat/dog and fight Muks underground
>>
>>28634681

I like a lot of other series

I'm currently playing though Mario and Luigi Paper Jam, love that series
>>
Def one if my top five franchises. Pokemon is pretty much the reason I study zoology and ecology as an adult.

>Pokemon
>Dark Souls
>TF2/Overwatch
>Harvest Moon/Rune Factory
>Monster Hunter

I realize TF2 and Overwatch aren't from the same people or franchise, but the games are very similar styles and I do love both if them.

Also, the idea that there migt not be a Rune Factory 5 breaks my heart
>>
>>28634681
For a long time it was, until i discovered xenoblade chronicles. As well as devil may cry. But i doubt i'll ever not love pokemon
>>
>>28637308
those are sprites not models
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.