[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E-Reader berries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Pumkinbeere_SpriteGroß.png (474B, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
Pumkinbeere_SpriteGroß.png
474B, 48x48px
They were very gimmicky and weren't really useful but it would be nice if they could return.
It's a shame they couldn't be transferred to Generation 4 even if obtaining them was really hard.
Would anyone support the return of the E-Reader berries?
>>
>supporting anything you can't earn by yourself in game

No, fuck off. Even trade evolutions are retarded
>>
>>28633947
I'd be down for their return.
Hell you could even make them amiibo unlocks after battling a trainer associated with it.

In fact there should be an amiibo function where you can train a trainer in the same way you do smash.
>>
>>28633995
while e-reader, console, other game related exclusive shit is always always and always shit. Trade evolutions should be there and for record "I never have people for trading", but that is the philosophy of pokemon and Nintendo. And that is good, interact with others make friends make good memories is way better than be a shut in neet and complain on 4chan about everything.
>>
What is this?
>>
>>28634104
>And that is good, interact with others make friends make good memories is way better than be a shut in neet and complain on 4chan about everything.
Shut up Shauna.
>>
>>28634134
During the GBA era there was a card reader that could unlock new stuff for the pokemon games such as trainers, berries, pokedex entries and certain rooms that used to be locked.
It was not released in europe and wasn't popular enough outside of Japan.

>>28634055
They should be obtainable in-game in my opinion. Maybe if you win in the new battle facility against the leader you get four of one as a present.
>>
>>28634209
Fuck, what rooms?
>>
>>28634104

>yeah, we definitely make trade evolutions and version exclusives to encourage trading among players! We would be shocked if this practice led to people buying two versions of the same game just to get these exclusives themselves, you're not supposed to buy both versions!
>please buy pokemon sun and moon dual pack for 79.99 us dollars available in a store near you!
>>
>>28634249
I don't remember where but there were houses in both Kanto and Hoenn with a door that was locked. If you used the e-reader you could enter and there would be a trainer you could battle.

The downside was having to buy not only the e-reader itself but also Pokemon cards.
I think you were also able to get the eon ticket.
>>
>>28634335
Oh, if it's just trainers that's fine. I honestly don't know what I expected.
>>
You could also play mini games or watch short animations directly on the e-reader.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clV_JkHcMEk

I think those mini games could be put on the e-store.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.