[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any other character received this much love before their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: guzma_by_vodkatune-dadt4rc.jpg (115KB, 823x970px) Image search: [Google]
guzma_by_vodkatune-dadt4rc.jpg
115KB, 823x970px
Has any other character received this much love before their game was even released?
>>
Probably N.
>>
>>28631314
Most female characters do.
>>
>>28631314
O dont get why though? Do people think some hiphop wannbies are cool
>>
>>28631332
N is and was garbage though. Anyone who likes N, to any degree, has shit taste.

You'd mock an OC that talks to pokémon endlessly yet the green haired faggot does it and it's fine.

Shit design and all around awful character. Fuck N and fuck you if you like him. Only retards like N.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 450x699px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 450x699px
>>28631332
>>
>>28631388
Whats cool about Guzma then? Explain
>>
>>28631388
this
>>
>>28631402
Was anything in that post about Guzma? No. Stop projecting.
>>
>>28631402
Well hes hot and sexy, also guys who are total douchebags are just my weakness. I know there is also some sweet and loving person inside him. :33
>>
>>28631443
So basically you like his design and thats all

I have nothing agaisnt Guzma but people who act like its the best character/villain ever without even playing the game are just ridiculous.
>>
>>28631455
>not liking YA BOI
>not loving Team Skull's theme and aesthetic
also designs are about 90% of Pokémon characters since they're all paper-thin
>>
File: 1473620821778.png (633KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1473620821778.png
633KB, 1280x851px
>>28631314
does smugleaf count as a character
>>
>>28631367
I think it's less the hip-hop fashion and more that they're a rowdy gang of punks. It's fun compared to a team with an agenda.

As for Guzma I personally just really dig his design. The fanon portrayals of him are fun too but I'm sure the real deal will be nothing like that.

Still, from what little I've seen of him he seems fun in-game so I'm cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>28631402
Hes ya boi guzma.

Thats why.

Faggot
>>
>>28631473
Not really, some of them have personalities

>>28631497
>It's fun compared to a team with an agenda.
I'll bet they have one, its not like the game will reveal all their goals in the campaign

>>28631507
Yes, thank you for you informative post, dont post again
>>
>>28631455
Oh so all those pokegirl threads were you draw nasty things from them is ok but then when sweet and handsome man comes hes just so bad character. This is why i hate you guys here.
>>
File: guzzy boy censored.png (501KB, 700x1025px) Image search: [Google]
guzzy boy censored.png
501KB, 700x1025px
>>28631402
he's hot
>>
>>28631536
>implying YA BOI doesn't have a personality
also "having a personality" doesn't mean much when you get like 5 text boxes per character

and before you say N or Ghetsis, N is just the "innocent idealist" trope applied to Pokemon and Ghetsis is literally Kefka
>>
>>28631314
I always get this feeling that whenever Guzma circlejerk thread was up, the OP was the Guzma grunt or Ya Boi himself trying to shill their team and recruit new members from /vp/. I mean, what are the odds for the trendy Team Skull to be utilizing viral power of Internet and swag culture to expand their influence? I'm probably just thinking too much. No way any of this real, right? Haha
>>
>>28631536
Fuck off asshole imma post as much as i want and you cant stop me you little bitch boi
>>
>>28631314
Yes, Sycamore
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.