[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Pokemon Anime is Garbage Now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Ugh.gif (456KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
Ugh.gif
456KB, 500x215px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGTQH5n-2OE

>Mfw people still defend the Ashime's repetitive BS with a main character who now never ages & never progresses and same for others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS-u1rVFoYU

>Mfw people also defend the horrible TPCi dubs despite the fact they've gotten worse & worse over the last 10 years

When will people accept this Anime and its dub are both crap now?
>>
Its mindless fun for 20 minutes a week. Who cares?
>>
Pokemon anime has been garbage since the beginning.
I'd kill for another anime series that isnt shit.
>>
>>28629409
It doesn't excuse it being shit.

>>28629459
It had some promise early on back when Ash wasn't dense, its dub wasn't garbage, and Ash actually won the Orange League as well as Battle Frontier, but now? It's pointless to sit through.

I'd watch Origins over the Anime at this point. Even Generations is less shit, and believe me, it's shit.
>>
>>28629508
Thats like your opinion man.
>>
>>28629527
Please tell me what's to like about it at this point, especially since SM is shaping up to be the next BW and Ash has lost the sixth time at a regional League after 20 years?
>>
>>28629508
We all know deep down the orange league counts for shit

Ash needs to be dropped
>>
>>28629616
He still won the Battle Frontier, though, and beating Orange Islands beats still losing the Sinnoh League to some faggot who shows up at the last minute. I agree, but just saying, there is some redemption for the earlier sagas over the newer considering Ash wasn't a COMPLETE failure then.

Ash does need to go, and so do Team Rocket, they're easily the worst part of this Anime nowadays.
>>
>>28629571
Again different opinions. I like the dub you hate the dub. Not like either of our thoughts matter to tpc.
>>
>>28629651
What's to like about the dub? It replaces almost all the Japanese music, the voice actors are the dirt cheapest ever for Anime dubs even by NYC standards, the dialogue is full of obnoxious slang, rhymes, and alliterations some old guy things are funny, plus to top it off, the intros are shorter than ever.

I'm legitimately curious how you can defend this shit beyond "Oh I just like it 'cause I do even though it's genuinely bad" at this point.

I know TPCi are Jews and don't give a shit how bad it gets at this point, but come on, you guys should be smart enough not to give them shit.
>>
>>28629686
I don't think its bad though. I just enjoy the ride. You're trying to make it a big deal and its not. Stop being overdramatic.
>>
>>28629717
You have given zero reasons for why it's not bad, though, I can't take you seriously here. All I'm hearing is "Oh I'll let them do whatever shit they want I just enjoy letting them change whatever they want even if it makes it worse" desu.

It IS a big deal because the dub is now being shoved into a 6 AM slot on CN, and on top of that, the budget for it is lower than ever.
>>
I knew misanthropony. There's never been greater cancer
>>
>>28629736
They're actually right about the Anime, sadly, I think they raise good points here.
>>
>>28629392
>garbage now
>NOW
>>
>>28629733
You're putting words in my mouth and two if you're thst concerned get a job at the studio that handles the dub and fix it?
>>
>>28629811
It spent the last 3 years climbing up from inside the trash can, but TV Tokyo smashed that fucker down to the bottom with SM.
>>
>>28629848
I'm not trying to, but come on, there's no defending this crap unless you're turning your brain off just to sit through it mindlessly. Otherwise, objectively speaking, the dub is now total shit.

You act as if TPCi will recruit anyone who's not in NYC for a main role, which they never do these days. The only times they've shilled for talent is with Origins & Generations, the latter of which so far has a shitty dub due to the LA pool phoning it in.
>>
>>28629811
It was never great, but it had some noticeable effort put into it early on compared to how it is now, IMHO.

>>28629877
This is also true, though only applies for the Japanese XY-XYZ Series. The dub has been utter shit these last several seasons, even by TPCi's standards.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.