[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are everyone's thoughts on the new Ultra Beasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: More Ultra Beasts.png (856KB, 680x606px) Image search: [Google]
More Ultra Beasts.png
856KB, 680x606px
So what are everyone's thoughts on the new Ultra Beasts?
>>
>>28628863

Interesting Mysterious creatures
>>
>>28628863
Seems kinda iffy. If they aren't catchable, and just meant as boss fights, I hope they have tons of HP and no types. Otherwise it'll be boring to just use a decent effective move and 1-2 shot it
>>
Too Lovecraftian for me so far, the whole "our world is full of aliens, dragons, sea monsters and any number of ridiculous things but these are far more mysterious and powerful" thing rubs me a little wrong, I'll see what it's like in game but with Deoxys and Unknown around it's hard to believe something is that mysterious now.
>>
>>28628863
I like Beauty, especially the idea of it charming all Pokémon. I'm a mind control fag so what would you expect.

Absorption I didn't like as much because besides just being strong, not having anything too interesting in lore so far, it looks too much like a Pokémon to me. I would have believed if someone said it was a new Pokémon, while for UB01 and Beauty I would be a bit taken aback by the fact they look too different from what a Pokémon usually looks like.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks UB Beauty is based on the chubby scientist and not Aether's leader?

Because UB Absorption kind of resembles the old scientist guy due to the weird goggle eyes. And it'd be weird that one version gets the more important character and the other gets a supporting character.
>>
>>28629504

>and no types

If they turn out to be some sort of hyperspace Pokemon then maybe they'll have alien types, either completely different from the standard ones or similar but with different chart placement.

>Insect/Muscle UB-02 Expansion
>>
>>28629504
>>28629780
I'm hoping they have tons of HP too. Since it will be a 1x6 battle.

Even if they are catchable, I want them to come up with some bullshit like the special pokeballs you'll likely have to use (they wouldn't make a fuss about something being not a pokemon if it's catchable with the same old balls) limit and stablizes their power, scaling down the version you can use to more balanced stats.

If they're boss battles only, I'm also expecting them to have strenghts and weaknesses that do not conform to regular pokémon types.
>>
>>28628863
It's fake.
>>
COLOR PATTIES RULE
>>
>>28629976
This. Theres no way they'd do something that stupid.
>>
>>28629960
>they wouldn't make a fuss about something being not a pokemon
They haven't. They've not actually referred to them as not being Pokémon. The thing they're making a big deal about is the mystery.
>>
>>28629976
>>28631859
>not getting the joke
>>
>>28629737
Maybe they represent their dreams? Wicke wants to be a thin supermodel, and Faba wants to be strong and swole.
>>
>>28631844
It's pretty patties, you faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.