[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there still a chance for new megas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: aygenwunlmao.jpg (17KB, 278x395px) Image search: [Google]
aygenwunlmao.jpg
17KB, 278x395px
at least... like 5 new megas or something?
just to see that they will be still new ones....?

I just wanted Mega Milotic... im so sad :(
>>
yes, there is
>>
>>28627036
I would say no.
>>
>>28627103
how do you know?
is it you riddler?
>>
What I don't get is all the people saying they don't like Mega Evolutions that say they hope there aren't going to be new ones. But, that's the worst possible outcome for someone who didn't like Megas! A big complaint about Mega Evolution is you can only use one, and because of that people trend towards the same few meaning those Pokemon get used in every battle. If we didn't get new Megas, then it'd be the same 46 we have now and those same 46 in some variation would be used in every battle. Getting more Megas means more variety in battle lineups and means the game has more to center around. They're never gonna get rid of the 46 we already have, so keeping it at that number would be the worst option. Instead, add another 20 here, and another 20 in DP remakes, and maybe even another 20 in Pokemon Eclipse or something! That way out of 850ish Pokemon, over 100 can Mega Evolve, giving you tons of choices to use.
>>
>>28627354
fucking this
>>
>>28627354
Ho...ly..Shit.
Now I want mega megas and I was against them before..
>>
>>28627036
The longer they don't mention anything till the games release, the less likely Megas are.
>>
>>28627036
We are just getting two, Charizard S and Charizard M.
>>
>>28627036
Please don't bully charizard, delete that picture now.
>>
>>28627354
Some people hate them fore the designs. More will not change this.

Some people hate them for them locking out mons from getting an evolution.
More will make this worse.

Some people hate them for the lore around them, with the strong bond in the lore being meaningless in the mechanic.
More will not change this.

Some people hate them because they become the focus of plots when they are used.
This could change over time, but could also not. I'd hate if every game centres around megas. Anyways

Some people hate the pokemon they choose to get Megas.
More will not change this. Any old shitmon they create will be nothing compared to the new 700BST legendary mon they also decide to make for whatever reason.

I could continue but forgot some other reasons while typing this. But you get the idea.
>>
>>28627354
Don't worry, we'll get more in the inevitable gen 6 remake, 4-5 years from now.
>>
>>28627724
>Some people hate them fore the designs. More will not change this.
none-mega designs can also suck/be good.
invalid argument

>Some people hate them for them locking out mons from getting an evolution.
More will make this worse.

this can change, you never no, stupid argument (no offense)

>Some people hate them for the lore around them, with the strong bond in the lore being meaningless in the mechanic.
More will not change this.

easy fix for this, you need max happines/amie stats for it.

>Some people hate them because they become the focus of plots when they are used.
This could change over time, but could also not. I'd hate if every game centres around megas. Anyways

simply not true, just because you can find new mega stones doesn't mean you have to focus on the story. Check Sun Moon, if you find new megas in post game it would actually pretty awesome and a great suprise.

>Some people hate the pokemon they choose to get Megas.
More will not change this. Any old shitmon they create will be nothing compared to the new 700BST legendary mon they also decide to make for whatever reason.

There are always better pokemon since pokemon exists, 100% Zygarde will be ridiculous, I'm pretty sure of it, and it`s not a mega.

more megas will be better for competitive play,variety,suprises and more. the only people I know who hates megas are people on /vp and genwunner.
>
>>
File: megaconfirmed.jpg (25KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
megaconfirmed.jpg
25KB, 600x600px
>>
>>28627869
I mean, I'm just telling you that not everyone hates Megas for the same reasons so not everyone will want more to exist.
>>
>>28627036
They will be new megas in gen 7 just not in Sun and Moon. It's not a hard concept.
>>
>>28627662
You forgot Charizard E (Eclipse)
>>
>>28627354
wtf? I hate megas now!
>>
>>28627036
I think we will at least get Mega Jhoto starters and MAYBE Mega Flygon, but probably not much more than that, since megas aren't really the focus this generation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.