[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SM post game predictions and wish list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0370.jpg (19KB, 251x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
19KB, 251x479px
What does /vp/ want for the Sun and Moon post game? Pic related?
>>
BF
>>
File: Not N.png (158KB, 291x281px) Image search: [Google]
Not N.png
158KB, 291x281px
Dubs
>>
File: 1396753965561.png (170KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
1396753965561.png
170KB, 840x630px
>>28624316
Never ever

>>28624289
Same, I'd like to know if he got over his amnesia
>>
Allusion to DP remakes
>>
>>28624289
A return to Kanto/Johto. There's a lot of pandering to gen 1 Pokémon fans(not saying that's necessarily a bad thing, don't jump down my dickhole), and I'm hoping they do a Kanto postgame and get it out if their system instead of another gen 1 remake in lieu of the Sinnoh ones. Having Kanto and Johto together would be nice, but since that would probably make the post game map significantly larger than the main game one, it probably wouldn't be wise.
>>
The XY backpacker did say
>We have this facility you wouldn't believe, I tell you... Oh, never mind, you'll see it soon.
>>
>>28624289
At this point I just want it to be huge. If you're gonna rip off the competition, you should at least copy the good stuff too.
>>
>>28624289
Generations Looker a cute! CUTE!
He deserves a whole new folder of lewds and own spin off!
>>
>>28624289
>implying best detective won't show up
>>
A way to make competitive Pokemon easily...like, border line hack easily. Just let me buy pokemon instead of making jump through a shit load of hoops to make one good mon, it just forces everyone who likes playing but has a job to go to showdown.
>>
>>28624289
Allow me to challenge the Kahunas and Trial Captains I didn' get to fight and rematch those I already fought.
>>
>>28624504
Youkai Watch isn't that huge, though. First game is literally one city.
>>
>>28624878
>doesn't get the point of version exclusive features and bosses

So this is your first pokémon game?
>>
PWT but with ACTUAL 6v6 BATTLES possible would just be the absolute best thing around
>>
>Build up Alola's gyms, aking to Secret bases
>Take on the Battle Frontier
>Pokemon World Tournament
>>
>>28624973
This. Also something like pokestar studios, but more focused on puzzles with harder ones, and only rental pokémon (though you may have a choice between several ones)
>>
Super battle frontier
Sinnoh+ hoennen battle frontier with PWT and battle mansion
>>
Returning to kalos is basically confirmed at this point. Pic related..
>>
>>28625823
After DP remakes
>>
>>28625846
I meant in sun and moon. Kalos will be available as post game. The zygarde storylin from the anime is the perfect fit for said post game. Theres alot of forshadowing from the xy games.
>>
Standard battle tower with a lot of different AI partners for multibattle that all have plenty of dialogue

PWT with options for 6v6

Battle Factory

Building gyms to battle yourself and upload to the internet for others to play ala Mario Maker

A secret dungeon with a gauntlet of all the Totem Pokemon. Can either have a legendary or Gladion/your rival for a final battle with levels even higher than Reds

Lots of end-game repeatable fights like in BW2 (Cynthia, Colress, etc.), maybe Blue as one of them since he could be in Alola to help his Gramps cousin
>>
>>28624756
How about a stats sheet when you put Pokémon in the daycare that give percentage of possibility of getting a certain stat like 1/100 chance of getting a Pokémon with perfect stats and the better parents you put in the higher the chance. i.e. 1/100 or 40/100 eggs might get perfect stats. But you know it will be something More like 2/1000000 chance.
>>
PWT with no RNG but sometimes specialized tournaments where at least one leader or Champ has perfect IVs aside Cynthia

Cosplay options in clothing customization. Also, "impractical" wearables (i.e. a Pikachu suit, Sentai Hero costume, etc.)

ALL NPCs are capable of being customized on their own. i.e. a Cowgirl in a swimsuit, a Hex Maniac in a Karate Gi, an Ace Trainer in shorts because they're comfy and easy to wear
>>
>>28625823
>>28625926
But who is it that GF thinks would ever want to go back there? It's such a bad region that even 10 years from now there won't be people on /vp/ saying it's their first Pokemon game, because anyone who started with is sure as fuck dropped the franchise then and there.
>>
File: image.png (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40KB, 625x626px
>>28627637
Here's your (You)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.