[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Srs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1473768628822.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473768628822.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
What if pokemon were real? All memes aside, what would it be like?

Imo, nothing like the anime obviously. It would probably be something like

>technology to capture pokemon is non existent, atleast in the way the anime does it
>pokemon similar to pets in real life
>most pokemon would be banned (if not all) or regulated to government use only
>used for war
>if pokemon were actually able to be kept like pets, there would be an equivalent of PETA that tries to ban household pokemon, etc

What else can you think of, /vp/? I think primarily they would be used for warfare, sadly.
>>
>>28621739
Pokemon would all kill each others and only the fittest of the fittest would remain through out the thousands of years.

Ps: humans wouldn't be here today. So nothing of that shit about the government banning monsters would actually happen because we would be dust for centuries close to your dog
>>
>>28621821
Can you just play along faggot? Jesus christ no wonder you don't have any goddamn friends.

>>28621739
All legendaries if they were found would be captured by the government of said country, if they could even capture them, starters would be considered endangered species.

We would need a license to battle with Pokemon if it wasn't outlawed at that point and to use Pokemon for personal reasons such as hunting or transportation, they would have to have a GPS tag of sorts and of course another license.
>>
Russians would fuck shit up with Porygons
>>
File: image.png (443KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
443KB, 720x480px
>All memes aside, what would it be like?

>>28621954
>Perhaps if I ignore what people say and live in my own autistc world what I just wrote makes sense

You sure showed me buddy! Keep going 10/10 fanfiction!!!
>>
>>28621739
>Implying the most powerful and intelligent pokemon wouldn't be ruling us already
>Darkrai, Malamar and Hypno (just to name a few) would hypnotize entire villages and harvest them for dream-eating
>Pokemon wouldn't be used FOR war, when just metagross, tyranitar and aggron existing makes 90% of human weaponry useless. They would have no need to battle FOR us or WITH us
>Carnivorous pokemon would probably switch to eating humans when they realize they're easier to hunt
>Unstable Electrodes randomly exploding would kill dozens of people everyday in factories and power plants
>Ghost pokemon would truly be immune to physical injury period, so they can eat your vital force without worry. Sand castles would literally be illegal in Hawaii, as well as everywhere else, just out of fear of an spirit possessing one and becoming a Palossand
>Travel by sea would be dangerous just because of a kindgra creating a whirlpool, or a gyarados going on a rampage
>The pokemon that could actually be tamed due to their pet-like nature, which includes some of normal, grass, water, fairy, bug and flying types (and not much else really) would be in a totally different power level than any of the above mentioned. In the end it would be humans and shitmons vs overlords or everyone vs everyone
>The Earth still behaves as usual, so earthquakes or seismic activity could awaken kyogre and groudon at any point
>Even if that doesn't happen thundurus and tornadus would fuck everything up when landorus isn't looking.
>In top of all that, the swords of justice would be veiling for the well being of pokemon. Their leader even despises most humans to begin with
>Assuming Dittos didn't already just slowly replace everybody over time.
>All the above is before even considering the pokedex bullshit stuff, reason why I didn't mention magcargos boiling their surroundings just because

TL;DR - My autism aside, most people and real world animals would be dead.
>>
>>28622240
>Ghost type Pokemon are countered by religious humans doing chants 'n shit
gg ghosts
Also everybody would be Christian because of the scurry ghosts
>>
>>28621739
most of /vp/ would probably own a Gardevoir, Braixen or Eeveelution to fuck it
>>
Now, let's imagine that pokemon haven't ruled us all and hunted humanity into extintion.
If everything was like it is in the game:
>Our entire civilization would depend on pokemon battles
>The percentage of death at a young age would be a lot higher since there are a lot of dangerous pokemon out there like Hypno, Darkrai and others.
>Pokemon would be used for wars.
>>
Assuming that Arceus is still the Creator, we'd be fine.
We'd be his creations just as much as the Pokemon are and he seems a lot more involved with us that our Gods have been outside of religious texts.
>>
>>28621739

If pokemon evolved naturally alongside other life (or just replaced non-human animal life) then everything >>28622240 said happens. Powerful, malevolent pokemon exert enough influence over humanity to prevent any form of permanent civilization from developing.

On the other hand, if Pokemon just spontaneously started existing, you would see society collapse and reform around them, because, hey, any shlub can just befriend a wild animal that can kill loads and loads of people.

Either national governments would collapse because Hyper Beam beats most armed forces, or they would switch to using mostly pokemon for defense.

Ultimately, though, I see society breaking down into a state similar to (although somewhat darker) than what we see in the game- little, if any, national or international authority exists, and local authority seems to stem entirely from the person with the most powerful pokemon (i.e., gym leaders, elite four, the champion).
>>
Short Answer: Humans wouldn't exist

Long Asnwer: This answer >>28622240
>>
>>28621954
>Being this salty

Kek go outside fag
>>
>Pokeballs are real
>Pokemon battles still exists buy if someone dies you get your license taken and 10-20 years in prison
>To use some of the Pokemon that could wipe out cites you need a special license or be a government official
>Animal control and police would be very common to stop Pokemon attacks
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>28621739
Mine's kinda the same thing as yours.
>Most pokemon are used pets and house gaurds.
>Most powerful pokemon are put in containment by AREA 51,like Mewtwo.
>God Pokemon would protect earth.
>You would need a licence to own Pokemon,and theres a 10 limit.
>Pokemon roam across forests,desserts,and other biomes.
>/vp/ would EXPLODE in photos of pokemon in the real world.
>And Heliolisk would be extinct.
>>
I would assume they would likely be very highly regulated. you'd need a license of some sort to own one, and different ones for what you do with them, and specific lists of pokemon you were allowed to have and use. A lot of pokemon people would have would likely be specially bred ones that didn't learn very highly damaging moves so they were safer to have as a pet or somesuch.
>>
bump for more ebin theories
>>
>no /vp/ ofc

I mean, we don't have a /animals/ amirite?
>>
>>28624661
Ohshit. It'd be regulated by breeding Pokemon for their jobs and the IVs corresponding to their jobs.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.