[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Trade Shinies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: ohShit.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ohShit.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
I was hatching eggs going after a shiny heatmor, took a break to wonder trade some away for the hell of it.

After like 10 ish trades I get this in return. I'm not exactly sure how to check if it's a hacked mon or not since I don't get into that stuff myself. OT is Champagne, traded to me by a dude named Trevor. Hatch date 8/2/15.

Pretty excited about it, it's like a wonder trade dream. Have you guys ever gotten shinies through WT or given them away? How common is this?
>>
I've got a shiny 6iv voltorb that was obviously hacked and u think that's it.
That ninetales looks legit though, or at least judging by the stats and the ability I'd assume so; if someone was going to hack one, they'd probably give it drought.
>>
I got a shiny Porygon2 holding an Eviolite the other day. It's level 100 and I think it might've been hacked, but I don't care, it was such a nice surprise.
>>
I got a level 7 shiny dunsparce with average IVs pretty early in XYs life, so since it's so shit other than being shiny I'm pretty sure it was legit.
>>
I got a level 100 impish shiny golbat that had Pokerus at one point.
Brave Bird
Toxic
Defog
Roost

Very nice surprise considering I traded a Zigzanigger for it.
>>
>>28620750
i've gotten a legit lv. 58 shiny tyranitar in a heavy ball. it could be cloned though.
>>
>>28620897
Thats a pretty sweet one to get. Do you remember what you gave them back?
>>
i've gotten a bunch.

shiny giratina

lvl 100 shiny masquerain with pokerus

lvl 100 shiny sylveon with pokerus

shiny beldum

shiny cascoon
>>
File: hacked i think.jpg (1MB, 1107x1405px) Image search: [Google]
hacked i think.jpg
1MB, 1107x1405px
I got a shiny Zekrom yesterday or the day before and it was my third or 4th wondertrade in total and I sent out a a shitemon kek.
Pretty sure its hacked tho unless I have to beat the game in order for the national dex to show up or something.
>>
>>28621007
Shiny AND legends? Damn. I never see legendaries in WT.
>>
>>28620981
I think it might've been one of my Modest/Own Tempo Petilils that I brought up from Black, but it might've been a Dark Pulse Deino.
>>
I get them fairly often.
If they're not Lvl 100s from a trainer with a Twitch channel for a name, it could be legit.
>>
I have a bunch of shinies from Wonder Trades. My most recent is a Lugia, which is likely hacked. The best ones I think I've gotten are Ferrothorn, Nidoran F, and Scizor, all legit. I've used Scizor competitively and it's pretty great. I also have Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Gigalith, Cleffa, Medicham, Tentacruel, and Geodude. All look legit and most have 5-6 perfect IVs and hidden abilities. I also have Arceus and Jirachi, which are obviously hacked, and Suicune and Articuno, which are legit and have shitty natures, but they're shiny so I don't care that much.

Oh, and a German Ditto, which I used to breed a shiny Vulpix. First shiny I ever bred, after around 400 eggs. And still the only one, after hatching thousands of Eevees and Ralts. I have better luck getting shinies through Wonder Trade than breeding.

I only send out breedjects, and when they're something common and shitty, I give them enigma berries so they're not totally worthless. Sometimes I'll give away Luck Eggs, too.
>>
>>28620750
if you received a shiny over wonder trade, im not sure why youre asking if it's a legitimate shiny. you got it over wonder trade. there is your answer. nobody is going to give away a shiny that they legitimately caught.
>>
>>28621363
for the last fucking time, if youve gotten a shiny over wonder trade, no matter fucking what, it's fucking hacked. there doesn't have to be any confusion just because you're a self righteous fucktard that needs to justify every shiny he gets. if you got it in wonder trade, that's your fucking answer, and to question it at all is to be fucking retarded.
>>
>>28620978
how'd you know its not hacked
>>
File: ohShit2.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ohShit2.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
OK DAMN! In less than 1 box of heatmore, I've gotten 2 shinies. I didn't even realize this was shiny at first because the colors are so similar.

This one I'm pretty sure is hacked.
>>
>>28621438
I honestly don't care if something is hacked or not, but people really do trade legit shinies. I have no idea why, but they do. Especially shiny legendaries with shitty natures. The Gigalith I got has garbage stats, and is from Unova. The Ditto has shitty stats and is from a mirage spot. I'm sure plenty of them are hacked, but people do trade legit shinies on Wonder Trade Wednesdays.
>>
>>28621448
quick tip: if you got a shiny in wonder trade it's guaranteed to be fucking hacked, and you're fucking stupid if you even think otherwise or have to question it. the answer is that it is hacked. get over it.
>>
>>28621526
how does that prove a thing, I can hack a ditto in that says it got caught in a mirage spot.

I sometimes inject a box full of shiny eevees and trade them over wondertrade for fun
>>
>>28621530
>>28621438
>>28621396
So salty over something so stupid....
>>
>>28621526
if you have to question it then you already know the answer.
>>
>>28621066
I try to wt legendaries every now and then, usually when I finish a replay, so it's not all that shocking to hear someone got one. The shiny part would be highly suspect, though.

As for shinies that I've gotten, I got an obviously hacked perfect iv ha dragonite in an event ball from wt once. It's not something I'd use in regular gameplay, so I use it to breed 5/6 iv ha dratini that I plan on putting through wt once sm come out.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.gif (76KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.gif
76KB, 480x270px
>>28621549
bless you
>>
>>28621568
i'm not salty just because you're incorrect? literally no anger comes from being correct, just because you're fucking stupid doesn't mean im upset about it, it just means you're fucking stupid. i don't need to exist for you to be stupid. i don't have to tell you. you just... are.
>>
File: wut.png (75KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
75KB, 500x285px
>>28621618
>>
>>28621549
And do you intentionally give them shitty stats? Again, people trade legit shinies. And I don't really mind if something is hacked; it's still nice that I got it. If something has shitty stats and a shitty nature, there's a good chance it's legit, or possibly cloned. Even if it isn't, it's not that big a deal. I'd prefer something legit over one that's hacked, but I don't mind either way.
>>
>>28621682
I usually give them "perfect" stats, but there's really nothing stopping me from doing something else, but most of the time you are going to see the extremes, all 0 or all 31
>>
>>28620750
I've gotten a handful of them. Vespiqueen, Sylveon, Munchlax
>>
>>28621715
Shiny vespiquen? That's a pretty damn good one, getting one legit is a nightmare
>>
>>28621672
it's not that fucking deep. i am not angry just because you disagree with what i am saying. the things i have done do not imply anger. you are shoving a scapegoat bogeyman into my place and attacking that instead of using logic or reason. just because you're fucking retarded doesn't mean im mad about it, and i do not have to tell you that you're retarded for you to be it. my inclusion is not necessary, but i am here anyway, and you've mistaken that for something to whine at. if you can't understand this, cool, you're still fucking irredeemably retarded with zero excuses.
>>
>>28621682
if you got it over wonder trade, just go ahead and consider it hacked.
>>
I got a shiny latias via wondertrade once I just wonder traded it back off
>>
File: 1322632806753.jpg (70KB, 588x594px) Image search: [Google]
1322632806753.jpg
70KB, 588x594px
>>28621466
>go through the trouble of hacking a 6iv shiny gengar
>hardy
>>
>>28622390
>the trouble of hacking
>>
>>28622390
Upon further inspection, I don't think it has 6IVs, they just marked all the icons because... fuck if I know.

Doesnt matter to me much since I don't play competitively. Still a neat get.
>>
I was trading away some Kangaskhan breedjects (in Dream Balls!) and I got a hacked Shiny Shuppet from that Aus.Love twitch guy
>>
>>28620750
I got one too, anon! Someone must have been giving out a big batch.
>>
>>28622390

Literally takes 2 minutes to do. Hacker probably forgot to set the right nature so he wonder traded away and made another for himself
>>
>>28620750
I've gotten 2 or 3 shinies through WT, I'm sure they're all real because their stats are shit.
>>
>>28621880

You're making the PROUD OF ITS POWER poster look like Chad Thundercock with the sheer magnitude of your autism
>>
>>28622749

Makes sense. I WT'd away a shiny Phione the other day cuz it had the wrong nature.
>>
>>28621396
>>28621438
>>28621526
>>28621530

I've Wonder Traded a shiny before. I already had a shiny Weepinbell and caught it in a horde.
>>
I got a shiny Diancie with 6IV's once, pretty neat. Obviously hacked but I was stoked.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.