[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone fake a leak. I'm bored.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: leaky-pipe.jpg (15KB, 205x212px) Image search: [Google]
leaky-pipe.jpg
15KB, 205x212px
Someone fake a leak. I'm bored.
>>
>>28616986
Skull and aether aren't the villains it's rocket again.
>>
>>28616986
There will be Alolan forms of the legendary birds of Kanto. They lose their flying typing for dragon.
>>
>>28617034
Oh shit, really?
>>
In pokemon Sun, Team Skull pretends to be evil but is actually good, while the Aether Foundation pretends to be good but is actually evil. In pokemon Moon it's the opposite
>>
Mew learns Crabhammer through a special Move Tutor
>>
>Day/night forms are true
>Night forms are based on RPG classes archer , berserker ,and healer
>Day forms are based on circus ringleader, circus tiger, and strong man
>Rowlet is grass/flying or ground
>Litten us fire/dark or pure fire
>Popplio is water/fairy or fighting
>Between 85-110 new Pokemon
>Megas return but jotho starter Megas are DLC
>Mimikyuu evolves into Iamyuu when it defeats a Pikachu
>To evolve alola vulpix you need a dawn stone
>Guzman main Pokemon is a new dark type
>Team aether is evil
>The final boss is UB-00 G.O.D and has every type in it and 18 moves
>UB-00 G.O.D has body slam,brave bird,Bug buzz,Giga drain , Flamethrower, hydro pump,Thunder bolt,ice beam,foul play,psychic,Close combat,moon blast,bullet punch, earthquake,gunk shot,shadiw ball,and Draco meteor
>UB-00 G.OD has contrary and 160 in every stats and the second and final phase of Team aether commander
>It's theme is a remix of gen 1 champion theme
>Wally,zinnia, Morty,Looker,N,corless,blue and red return as super bosses
>>
File: RosaDiaper.jpg (584KB, 827x1153px) Image search: [Google]
RosaDiaper.jpg
584KB, 827x1153px
this is now a diaper thread
>>
File: 1473702662425.gif (431KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473702662425.gif
431KB, 400x300px
>>28616986
>new mon
>alola corsola
>sig move not-so-sneaky pickles
>water/grass version of stealth rocks
>damages on switch out instead of switch in
>given to you by alolan elm
>trust me the cat i had when i was kid told me 10 years ago.
>>
>>28619098
fail faggot
>>
Some select few pokemon get a new hidden ability, allowing them to hold two items. Holding both a mega stone and a Z-crystal allows them to get a new transformation, slightly weaker than their regular mega.

Pidgeot is one of them.
>>
>>28617132
>alolan mew
>water-psychic
>crab claws
>still no crabhammer
This is something GF would do.
>>
>>28619158
>not wanting rosa to force you to wet a diaper
>>
It's not fucking sorcery, screencap me bitches. Here's What I can say
Marshadow is a thing, but it's not what people say it is, it looks like a skeleton with swords for arms and legs. It evolves from a white dog, don't know the name because I have a japanese copy.

Split evolutions are a thing, In moon at least Rowlet becomes a fucking purple ninja cassowary out of nowhere.
Poplio becomes a viking walrus.
Litten becomes a lion with pants.

Your rival's starter gets the sun evo.
There's two fossils, and they are dinosaurs.
It's not that out of place since almost none of the fossil pokemon in previous regions were in the right locations.
The fossils are 3 stage and are gifted to you, the game assumes you keep them and gives you a mega stone for each.

The first fossil is a tyrunt-like thing with a simpler design that becomes a ceratosaurus, then a rock/steel ceratosaurus with metal parts. The mega looks like some deviantart oc humanoid anthro shit but the rest of the line looks pretty cool

The second fossil is a red dinosaur, it becomes a red carnotaurus with a white mullet, then a carnotaurus in metalic armor. The rival gets it so I don't know the mega.

Lunala is another forced capture, but Solgaleo appears in the story in a prologue cutscene, believe it or not the Ultra Beasts actually kill it, how's that for shock value?

The guy with Type: Null befriended an Aether scientist and after getting too involved grows the arm of an ultrabeast, you fight him in this state and eventually fight him again as a complete ultra beast to "save" him.

He says some emo shit but your character decks him right in the face for comedic value.

I'm at the graveyard now, someone is mourning their Pyroar, this game really fucking hates lions.
>>
File: 20131127222836661.png (53KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
20131127222836661.png
53KB, 500x300px
have Parusaru, a personal favorite
>>
>>28616986
The starters only evolve once, into the ones that were leaked already. That is their secret.
>>
File: 20160822_174754.jpg (2MB, 2536x1688px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_174754.jpg
2MB, 2536x1688px
>>28616986
i can't show any more than this or i'm gonna get caught and fired, sorry
>>
>Starters finals are Grass/Fighting, Fire/Poison, Water/Psychic
>Komala, Mimikyu, Wishiwashi, Oricorio, Tapu Koko, and Magearna are the only announced Pokemon to not have evos/pre-evos (yes, I am sure)
>3 stage lines this gen are 3 starters, Pikipek, Grubbin, Bounsweet, Jangmo-o and Comfey.
>Dugtrio, Golem, Muk, Mr. Mime, and Jynx have Alolan forms.
>The Ultra Beasts are catchable in the post-game with a special capture device created by Professor Burnett for her boss.
>Some Alolan Forms keep the same evolution method, some are brand new. All have new stats, egg moves, movesets, TM compatibility, HAs, etc. They are effectively new Pokemon.
>Pokemon Amie has been revamped, has a different name. Allows you to groom Pokemon, play games with them, throw balls for some of them (starters, Eeveelutions, etc), play toys. Some will even walk around and go to sleep, roll over, etc.
>Both versions are actually quite different; some scenery, characters, locations, and events are exclusive. However, few Pokemon are completely exclusive, instead found during the day/night, making them 'soft' exclusives due to the time difference between the versions.
>>
>>28616986
I can't say which, or who I am but one of the leaks in this thread will be real
>>
File: 7c3576865481f60f0851d2c5d3ebe359.jpg (353KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7c3576865481f60f0851d2c5d3ebe359.jpg
353KB, 2048x1024px
>>
>M20: Pokemon Sun and Moon the Movie: Alola's Benevolent Emperor Marshadow! Q3 2017
>M20.5: The Tallest Exeggutor! Pikachu Special!

>M21: Pokemon the Movie: Birds of a Feather! Alolan Gold and Silver Journey! Q4 2018
>M21.5: Summer Solstice, Lunala is missing?! Pikachu Special!

>M22: Pokemon the Movie: Advent of Ultra Beasts! Protect the Holiday Spirit Jeruffia! Q3/4 2019 (Working Title)
>M22.5: Aether Island Survival Guide! Pikachu Special! (Working Title)
>>
>>28616986
My cousin work for tv tokyo, he has seen some of the new episode of the anime. He described me a blue octopus with a flower on its head. Pure Grass type named Junglamar. He said Mallow catch it in the episode but the pokemon still don't want to obey her.
>>
>>28619892
>Ability: BulletProof
>>
Theres a new feature called Trainer Towers. It replaces the secret bases and functions as a way to meet trainers via streetpass and who is on your friends list.

Trainer Towers is what they call a hotel building on one of the islands and once you help the owner in something like a sideqquest you get suite of your own, a room to decorate with all the usual dolls and things like past games. You take an elevator that goes straight to your room, which overlooks a lot of Alola. There is a balcony you can take pictures from.

When you streetpass someone, their trainer will appear in the lobby, and you can see their trainer card and short message. If you are friends with someone, they will have a room in Trainer Towers and you can go to it, see how they decorated their room, and battle their team.

There are three floors, Trainers Suite, Master's Suite, and My Suite. The elevator will take you to whichever floor, and there will be six rooms, three on either side of the hall. The type of trainer you see in either room will change daily if you have more than six friends. Special trainers visit such as gym leaders who are on vacation. They can be found in the Master's Suite and also rotate daily. Defeating them will get you a souvenier from their region, and is the only way to obtain certain evolutionary items. The battles increase in difficulty up to three times. On the third victory they will give you a clothing item that cannot be purchased at any store. Any victory afterwards will get you a rare candy.

Because the trainers rotate daily it can be tedious if there is a gym leader who has a clothing item you want but wont show up, so it may turn off some trainers. But if you look at it as a quaint distraction from the maingame and a way to battle other trainers offline its fun
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.