[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: pixie.png (4KB, 165x60px) Image search: [Google]
pixie.png
4KB, 165x60px
Thoughts?
>>
Good battle music.
>>
>>28613034
Cute and underrated.
>>
>>28613034
Middle one is the best one and would have been cool if it was a stand alone newmew of its gen. Fits nicely with mew and celebi the other two are ugly
>>
>>28613034

decent concept but we didnt need 3
>>
>>28613034
Uxie is the shit
>>
My physical Azelf carried my team in Platinum. It's horrible nature ended up saving me.
>>
File: Uxie.jpg (13KB, 353x204px) Image search: [Google]
Uxie.jpg
13KB, 353x204px
>>28613094
You talkin' shit about my waifumon m8?
>>
>>28613034
Best trio from best gen
>>
>>28613034
A legendary trio of the same type is boring as shit. They should've each had a sub-type to make them more differentiated. Even if it was just Psychic/Fire, Psychic/Water, Psychic/Electric.
>>
>>28613034
Literally headswaps. Don't even have unique forms like the Genies.
>>
Samefag
>>
azelfs cool, uxies ok, mespirit is so fucking ugly
>>
Worst trio. Same typing, 70% same design, all just lazy Mew clones. No reason to exist.
>>
>>28613840
>No reason to exist
Least you share that in common.
>>
>>28613034
I have like 50 Uxies I got off gts back in gen 4.
The other two pixies people would want the same level 100 latios/mewtwo/rayquaza and shit like that to trade, but people were trading Uxies away just for stuff like level 40 yanmas. It always seemed so strange to me that it was than much more unpopular than the other two.
>>
>>28613034
Uxie > Azelf >>> Mesprit
>>
>>28614010
Don't bully Mesprit! She lives in Lake Verity because she's watching over YOU. She loves you.
>>
MESPIRIT IS CUTE
>>
>>28613034
Utterly forgettable

The only reason Genies didn't share their fate was their competitive viability
>>
>>28613034
The sprites show much more personality than their models.
>>
>>28613034
Would have been better with secondary types to help them stand out. As it stands, they're triple mew clones in a gen that already had 2 other mew clones and a dozen legendaries anyway.
>>
>>28614898
>secondary types
But then they lose lore significance. Their whole deal is how they're parts of the mind/soul (psyche).
>>
>>28613034
Shit tier Legendaries in a Gen full of shit tier Legendaries. Literally worthless.
>>
>>28614922
Yeah, so match the secondary type to something fitting for that aspect of the mind.

Have Azelf be Psychic/Fighting to show off willpower. Uxie could be part Steel to tie into mechanical knowledge. Mespitit could be Fire to represent being passionate.

They just need something to make them actually stand out from each other.
>>
>>28613034
Should've been fairy'd when gen 6 was introduced. More competitive viability. Also need a bit more oomph when it comes to movesets. Azelf is fine, but Mesperit and Uxie need more.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.