[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Forms Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
If I had a vulpix and a sandshrew that I had caught in ORAS and then sent them to the bank and then to Sun and Moon, would they then turn into the alolan form, or would I have to catch them in Sun and Moon for them to be alolan form??
>>
>>28612657
obviously the latter
>>
is that 100 percent definitive since the game hasnt been released yet and no one has tried or is it posted on an official site where it says that??
>>
>>28612657
I can't believe some people ask this question over and over again.
Alolan forms are only for pokemon caught in alola.
>>
They ask cause they dont know and or dont see other threads because they dont look for them or have never seen them before. Assuming makes you look dumb and drawing inferences without facts makes them look dumb too.
>>
Is the basic concept of adaption too hard to understand? There's no need for Kalos Sandshrew to become an ice type because it never lived in the icy mountains
>>
>can't reply to posts
>>>/r/eddit
>>
what
>>
they could magically change types
>>
>>28612763
>newfag who doesn't know how to quote calling other people dumb

They're called Alolan forms. Which means they come from Alola. If Pokémon transferred from old games turned into Alolan forms that means the original forms were retconned out of existence. If you think that has any chance of happening you're a fucking moron.
>>
first off calling people dumb because they are drawing inferences because they assume i dont know things, second off all you keyboard warriors call names and talk shit on here like you are tough, third off saying fag and autistic and whatever other shit talking methods people have on here would get you steamrolled in real life saying it to peoples faces. just because a question is asked doesnt mean that someone doesnt know something and on top of that the answers given most people talk shit back whether by name calling or saying something stupid altogether.
>>
Do we know for sure that pokemon caught in another game and transferred wont change? any link to any site with definitive proof or a staement from gamefreak or a game developer will suffice
>>
ITT: Newfag Playpen
>>
>>28613000
No, we don't know with 100% surefire proof, but it seems pretty damn obvious. Hell, even your mom's Kanto born Meowth doesn't magically change form when you get to Alola
>>
>>28613383
Pretty sure they said previous games would be the only way to get original forms
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.