[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you still upset?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 11

File: tease.png (515KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
tease.png
515KB, 640x451px
Are you still upset?
>>
File: 1471742726864.jpg (50KB, 489x492px) Image search: [Google]
1471742726864.jpg
50KB, 489x492px
Yes
>>
File: 1427135912088.png (80KB, 295x214px) Image search: [Google]
1427135912088.png
80KB, 295x214px
>>28610406
No. In hindsight ORAS fucked up everything. If they'd included the Battle Frontier, they only would've fucked that up too.
>>
I haven't actually played ORAS.

What's there to be upset about?
>>
Freindly reminder that ORAS are the best remakes in the series by a wide margin.
>>
>>28610406
>>28610406
If they had just had the Battle Tower like in R/S, it still would have been bad but in some ways understandable.

Having this fucking sign is a massive kick in the balls on top of an already stupid decision.
>>
>>28610436
HAHAHAHA, GOOD ONE VERLIS.
>>
>>28610430
It's basically Ruby and Sapphire only a million times easier and with a lot of old features either cut or lazily simplified.
>>
File: 1415729313458.jpg (55KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1415729313458.jpg
55KB, 600x500px
>>28610439
I know right? What is the purpose of this monument? A nostalgic tribute? An apology? A big 'fuck you'?
>>
I never was. Who really cares about that? Who really want a battle frontier when we can battle against anyone in the world? ORAS doesn't deserve the amount of shit /vp/ says about it.
>>
>>28610500
It kinda does.
>>
>>28610500
KILL YOURSELF LEAFY
>>
>>28610453

What features from RS were cut?
>>
>>28610512
The Game Corner was removed altogether, the dark cave on the island town was turned into a brightly lit passageway, the Spear Pillar puzzles were replaced with ladders and boring lore, the New Mauville quest is now a fucking joke, also no trumpets
>>
I'm only upset they put in the Maison instead of the Tower. They're both mechanically the same thing, but at least the Battle Tower was in Hoenn and wouldn't be literally copypaste.
>>
>>28610406

I was never upset from the beginning.
>>
>>28610406
I hate that its missing too, but you should not be allowed to post the same thread that was posted less than 24 hours prior
>>
>>28610436
ORAS is the only remake that isn't the definitive version of the regions in it
>>
>>28610436
Hardly. The whole game barely has the spirit or feel of the original and all in all just feels like generation 6.5 rather than a full blown remake of generation 3.
>>
>>28610556

>not needing to carry a hm slave for flash is suddenly a bad thing
>>
>>28610602
It's disappointing when you know that cave like the back of your hand, with or without Flash, and it's suddenly absent from the new rendition.

And you bet I carried a Fly user rather than rely on that shitty Latias flying minigame.
>>
>>28610556
The game corner... Seriously? It's been 10 years the game corners were removed from all games, for legal reasons.
The dark cave is accessible with the bike.
Diagonal movements killed the puzzles, it was already a thing in XY.
New Mauville is the only real thing that has been removed. But, Mauville is far better than before.
Also trumpets.
>>
>>28610602
This is a few generations after Flash became a TM.
>>
>>28610406
only hoennbabies are upset. Battle frontier is an overrated piece of shit
>>
>>28610662
t. someone who never managed to get past the first layer of the pyramid
>>
>>28610406
We're they actually planning to put it in the game? but how? DLC? a patch? a place in Z?
>>
>>28610647
The updated Mauville is an unnavigable mess.
The bigger issue with the Game Corner is that they had the audacity to put it in the game, only closed down and unusable. It's just as insulting as having a Battle Frontier statue just to show you what could've been.
>>
>>28610500
>who cares about content

If you don't like our opinions you can fuck off
>>
>>28610647
>New Mauville quest
New Mauville is in the game and it is the same shit
>>
File: YOU GOT MY INTEREST.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YOU GOT MY INTEREST.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>28610556
>spear pillar
>hoenn
>>
>>28610691
Mallville is annoying, but definitely not Lumiose tier. I wouldn't call it the worst "biggest city."

>>28610662
ORAS people are Hoennbabbies though. Also "overrated because I didn't like it" needs to end
>>
>>28610702
Pokémon games don't need content to sell. If you can't put it on the back of the box, it doesn't need to be in the game.
>>
>>28610714
Gen 4 remakes confirmed.
>>
>>28610406
Yes. It's also one of the reasons I still haven't preordered SM and I'm not sure I ever will
>>
>>28610746
I haven't preordered SM because it looks like crap.
>>
>>28610716
>Pokemon games don't need content to sell
Yeah and it's disappointing.

That's just shitty business ethics to charge for a full price game that was rushed

Everyone (most people) here just kinda agree X and Y were jus tech demos for the 3ds

They're literally some of the most lacking in content games I've played on the 3ds and get they're #1 because everyone wants Pokemon.

Battle Frontier was half of Emerald's Back of the Box shit
>>
>>28610711
No the dungeon was made greatly smaller

>>28610716
Now you just sound like an apologist

>>28610746
I'm going to get SM, but if its the same quality as Gen 6 then that would probably make me done with the series

>>28610755
No it looks good enough. I'm cautiously optimistic
>>
>>28610767
It's a shame because Gen 6 did bring some interesting things to the table, like Fairy type and Mega Evolution. Nothing I've seen from Gen 7 so far looks as game-changing, even though they appear to be devoting more effort to it.
>>
>>28610715
I can agree on that

ORAS>KALOS
>>
>>28610798
On paper X and Y look like great games

But nothing really feels well done

Ie fairies too strong:Mega unbalanced/hype machines/lack of customization for boys (what did Soxs even do?)
>>
>>28610800
Are you saying ORAS>XY or Hoenn>Kalos?

I mean, I agree on both of those either way
>>
>>28610774
Yeah, instead of 6 small rooms its 3 small rooms.
>>
>>28610798
I like that there isn't any game changing things in Sun Moon.

Once they got to the perfect set of mechanics with Gen V, they started trying to reinvent the wheel rather than just continue refining, and everything went to hell.

My only real fear with SM is that they also look to be trying that and could very well fail just as hard
>>
>>28610862
I mean I don't think Z-moves will prove especially popular. A once-per-battle Hyper Beam that uses up an item slot seems extremely niche.
>>
it's gonna be in Sun Moon anyway
>>
>>28610556
>no trumpets
>>
>>28610556
Wow, these insignificant changes have made ORAS completely shit.
>>
>>28610702
>Says someone who expressly ignores the new content and changes in the game
>>
>>28610999
gen 3 was already the worst gen, if you take the few memorable moments of it then yeah, ORAS becomes completely shit, just like it is

oh, they removed any ressemblance of difficulty from the game too, don't forget this one OP
>>
>>28610999
Nah the nonexistent difficulty and garden-path exploration took care of that.
>>
>>28611035
>>28611039
What Pokemon game was ever difficult? Can you legitimately say that any of these games literally made for children have EVER been difficult if not through a mod/hack?
>>
>>28611072
i knew you would pull the WAAH POKEMON WAS NEVER DIFFICULT card

i never said the games were hard
but the games had some sort of challenge and progression on it, as basic as it were

gen 6 completely ruined this and just turned into a collecting and trading stickers game where you eventually have to press A to gain big piles of experience out of thin air
>>
>>28611039
No pokemon game has been difficult though. You must be retarded.
>>
>>28611017
Yes, because I'm upset at the lack of new shit

>>28611072
Comparatively. Every other games shits on Gen 6
>>
>>28611072
Maybe not, but ORAS has been by far the easiest, especially compared to its older version.
>Literally giving you a 600 BST Legendary with a Mega Stone halfway through the game
>Teleporting you to your destination after the fourth gym so you don't get lost
>>
>>28611110
Fuck it, just read the other posts.
>>
>>28611094
>but the games had some sort of challenge
No it didn't, they NEVER did. You think this either because you were a kid who didn't know any better when you played any Pokemon game prior or were just retarded. No Pokemon game has ever had any semblance of challenge outside the counterpick fest that comes within the post game battlefests. Complaining that the game is less difficult despite being a game literally meant for children is the dumbest thing to complain about, especially when referring to the quality of a game meant for children.
>>
>>28610406
Of course not. I was never mad to begin with.

I don't think people here know how much better an acknowledgement of it is than completely ignoring it.
>>
>>28611138
Imagine being this autistic.
>>
>>28611035
>oh, they removed any ressemblance of difficulty from the game too, don't forget this one OP
Actually in that area they made some improvements it was only the first few leaders that lost some levels for proper scaling. The remaining leaders and trainers were all buffed.
>>
>>28611138
You are the one retarded if you think there are only two difficulty settings in the world, ORAS and some Kaizo romhack

The games were easy. No one is denying that. But there's easy and there's goddamn braindead mindless button pushing. That's ORAS, and that's you

>hurr old pokemon was like that too

It wasnt and you know it, dont even bother baiting back
>>
>>28611115
>acting as if you have no choice but to use the legendary
>>
>>28611185
i love how ORAS shitters always resort to "if you handicap yourself in the most retarded ways and ignore every new feature from the game, it's the same thing as the old ones!!"
>>
>>28611141
Just not having it would've been MUCH better. This isn't an acknowledgement, this is a wagging finger showing they could've made a Frontier, or even a battle tower, but instead chose to recycle a previous resource and mock up an apology.
>>
>>28611185
The bigger sin is handing the kids the cool strong Legendary Pokémon rather than having them search for or catch it themselves.
>>
>>28611178
>But there's easy and there's goddamn braindead mindless button pushing. That's ORAS, and that's you
Anon, everyone has had the chance to play the originals this year. We know those were pathetically easy even in comparison to gen 6.
As for the other generations. 2 follows close behind but due to the scaling you're forced to do additional grinding.
Then comes 3, as a balance between the two earlier games. In other words not to easy but not too hard.
4 was just plain tedious as opposed to a challenge.
5 was on the right track with challenge mode but still had a retarded AI.
>>
>>28611165
Imagine being autistic enough to get upset because a children's game doesn't cater to the needs of Smogonfags who need the game to be HARD to be good instead of looking at all the various small changes to how the game is in order to judge the game as a whole.

>>28611178
For a game meant for children, the difficulty doesn't matter. It's easy, it's always been easy.

And yes, the older games were fucking easy too. Do you find yourself having a difficult time playing old Pokemon games ever? There is no strategy needed to complete anything in these games. From RBY to now you could always just level your starter and use the easy to access legendaries and mash A in battles to win. That's what kids do, that's how it's always been, because the games are for fucking kids.
>>
>>28611178
Different anon here.
ORAS was easy no doubt. I actually would've liked it if they made the trainers more buffed with more Pokemon on their teams and higher levels. However I did like the boost of EXP and the EXP share, I hate grinding so that's literally my favourite feature. S/M looks no different so don't expect it to be "challenging" but I will be loving the EXP side of it as it seems from the Nintendo E3 they've boosted it up again.
>>
>>28610896
We'll see. Its obviously something that exists purely to show off how flexible the character models are

>>28611072
Why is "the series is easy so its fine when these are even easier" an argument?

>>28611110
>>28611138
This is wrong. Its stupid to imply everyone here has never replayed any Pokemon game from thier childhood. I played Emerald and OR one after the other and Emerald was noticabely more difficult.
>>
>>28611072

Colosseum is pretty tough.
>>
>>28611219
They do that with a single pokemon anon for gameplay purposes. There's the other 10 or so legends if you want that.
>>
>>28611242
>Its obviously something that exists purely to show off how flexible the character models are
Not even that, we can see Lucario's Z move from the trailer is just it standing still while fists fly out from it.
>>
>>28611242
>This is wrong. Its stupid to imply everyone here has never replayed any Pokemon game from thier childhood. I played Emerald and OR one after the other and Emerald was noticabely more difficult.

I don't agree, simply just grind and you'll get through the game in no time. Not very difficult.
>>
>>28610500
i want battle frontier because battling teams of kangaskhan/ferrothorn/talonflame/garchomp/washrotom/greninja over and over is extremely boring. battle frontier is the only place where there is actually any variety.
>>
>the game was made for children so its okay if they change it to "press A to beat the E4", the games were always this easy anyway

If you can't realize how retarded you are sounding right now with this argument, you gotta leave
>>
>>28611242
Why is "This game is easy" an argument to judge the quality of game that is made to be easy for children?

>Its stupid to imply everyone here has never replayed any Pokemon game from thier childhood.
Obviously people have not if they continue to wear goggles in ignorance. Emerald could be "more difficult" than ORAS, but how is it more difficult? Because of scaling? Because you don't have access to an early legendary and EXP share? None of those are legitimate calls for difficulty, you aren't making your teams and movesets any more complex to fight the E4 or Gym leaders than you do in ORAS. You aren't actually playing a more difficult game at all.
>>
>>28611250
Not really. The only major excitement I felt in those games was seeing a roaming Legend appear out of nowhere. That's gone from the new games.
>>
>>28611242
>Its stupid to imply everyone here has never replayed any Pokemon game from thier childhood. I played Emerald and OR one after the other and Emerald was noticabely more difficult.
Then the only conclusion to come to is either you're completely ignorant of the mechanics then so you're unintentionally gimping yourself or you're just retarded.
There's no reason should be having any kind challenge with the earlier games.
>>
I never even liked the original Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. The 3rd gen designs were inferior to 2nd gen, they ruined the great series music present in gen 1 and 2, and the region had way too much water and surfing to get around. I didn't get back into Pokemon after Sapphire was released until Black and White came out.
>>
>>28611281
Do you have mental problems? How the very concept of handling an overpowered legendary and making your entire team level up 10 times faster in a RPG doesn't strike you as easier than the old version that didn't had it? How can someone so retarded type and breathe at the same time? I know it's your mom typing this to you, lady, stop. Your kid needs medical treatment.
>>
>>28611279
If you can't realise how retarded you sound by whining over a game that hasn't changed in that regard in 20 years you have to leave.
>>
>>28611276
It's not GF's fault you're a smogon queer
>>
>>28611272
Every game is easy if you grind enough. This isn't really an argument. Like the people who say a Gym Leader is easy when you go and catch the Pokemon specifically put there to beat them.

>>28611250
No, the trainer models. They have these fancy trainer models so we have a mechanic centered around then dancing a lot.
>>
>>28610500
I liked the Emerald and Platinum (did DP have it too? I don't think so but don't remember) Battle Fontiers. Former moreso than the latter, but both were a fun thing to do outside of regular battling
>>
>>28611290
>The only major excitement I felt in those games was seeing a roaming Legend appear out of nowhere. That's gone from the new games.
You're alone in that seeing as many found roamers to be more of a hassle than anything else.
>>
>>28611292
The fuck are you talking about.
You should realize that in the early games strong moves were harder to come by. Shit like Ember abd Double Kick was considered strong in early game. As stuff became steadily power creeped, strong 70+ BP moves become more available and TM's became reusable. Naturally this meant the new games felt far easier.
>>
>>28611316
reading comprehension isn't your strong suit i see
>>
>>28611308
He's right you fucking idiot.
ORAS is easier but the previous games weren't that difficult if you were to use I don't know your fucking brain? The people on this board are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>28611272
so if i go play another RPG like, let's say final fantasy 6, and start the game with everyone on lvl100 already i'm not making the game easier, i'm just saving time?

do you know what RPGs are?
>>
>>28611316

Are you illiterate or just retarded? He said that everyone online uses smogon teams, not that he does. Which is why people want Battle Frontier, because you actually face different teams there. Not that hard a concept to understand, to me anyway.
>>
>>28611330
These are some incredibly bold claims and assumptions. Are you sure you're not confusing your own incompetence with general consensus?
>>
>>28611329
DP didn't have it and technically neither did Plat and HGSS seeing as it was only the frontier in name.
>>
>>28611344
We're talking about Pokemon, fuck off
>>
Arceusdamn, there's a bunch of shitters on this board.
>>
>>28611308

If only you could box Pokemon you don't want to use or turn off Exp. Share
>>
>>28611335
Way to prove your own point.
He's not saying the old games were hard, he's saying the new games are easier. Christ you're a thick cunt.
>>
>>28611360
Ehh it had 5 instead of 9 facilities

got rid of the worst ones too
>>
>>28611332
>>28611353
Nice ad hom, beeyotch. Also, that's not even remotely true there's a lot of diversity online.

https://youtu.be/hWr_47ixwhc

kys, beeyotch.
>>
>>28611330
Also XY has roaming legendaries
>>
>>28611242

Emerald is only "more difficult" because shitty level curve that requires grinding. Having to grind =/= difficulty.
>>
>>28611353
probably both is in his case
>>
>>28611359
Nah, it's pretty hard to find any praise for roamers aside from those few contrarians. Which is understandable in gen 2 it was nigh impossible to catch all three beasts because they would run regardless of status. And in HGSS they just packed roar to make your efforts worthless.
Any other roamer you just threw the master ball at.
>>
>>28611308
>Can't formulate a proper argument and thus needs to resort to name calling
Do you understand what difficulty entails? How much more did you need to train in RSE? How much more battling did you need to do in RSE compared to ORAS to defeat a gym leader or the E4? The difference between the two is barely noticeable. Do you know why? Because Pokemon games are a series where beating the game is practically handed to you on a silver platter every goddamn time you play. It's meant for children, which is why you can steamroll the entirety of every game with minimal effort.

You know why having EXP share and an early legendary doesn't matter? Because in RSE you will still destroy the game without them anyway. Having your Pokemon level faster and having an early legendary isn't changing the underlying aspects or mechanics of the game. Your team composition is not getting any more complex in RSE, you aren't formulating strategies any more than you do in ORAS, nothing is changing about how the game is played especially when the game design is a conscious choice meant to be easy for children to complete. You're complaining about an inane thing in a game where it has never fucking mattered in the series and judging the game as a whole based on it. Wow, ORAS is slightly easier of a game because my Pokemon will beat other trainers in one move instead of two. SHIT GAME. That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>28611417
I mean. I needed to actually try in Emerald when I played it a month ago
>>
>>28611281
Are you telling me what my experience with these games are?

Besides the obvious of Tate and Liza, or more double battles in the over world which leads to more Pokemon each battle, you mean. Plus, how are those things not a legitimate call for difficulty? Or the rush to give you the National Dex before getting to the league? Or all the fact that even without the EXP share (which I didn't use), you will end up passing the Gym Leaders in levels? Or many of the puzzle areas being stramlined for story? What is not there to understand?

>>28611292
So your argument is "this can't be true because it proves my argument wrong."
>>
>>28611328
In my opinion though, I never thought Pokemon games were all that difficult. As a kid absolutely, but now not at all. Because now when you play you would have the decency to think about teams etc... unless you're doing a nuzlocke.
>>
>>28611417
>That's fucking stupid.

The only fucking stupid thing is your entire post. Go learn what a RPG is, ponder in your head for a moment how stupid you are for still insisting someone in this thread is calling the old games hard, beat yourself in the head with a hammer and then come back
>>
>>28611425
Then you're probably just an idiot. How much more did you need to try in RSE?
>>
>>28611425
That's pathetic anon. The only time you would have to "try" in a pokemon game is if it's your literal first time playing an RPG in general.
>>
I never was.
>>
Well "The Riddler" literally posted a pic of salon maiden anabel, so i think it's pretty much confirmed in sumo.

Considering we got so much buildup in oras with the lucy sighting and uh, THAT, it's likely that a region with islands would feature the battle frontier.

This is especially likely due to the fact that oras is a parallel universe, so that means the battle frontier was intended to exist, just not in hoenn like in gen 3.

Also YA BOY scott, founder of the battle frontier, is known for wearing a bright hawaiian shirt. I'll leave you all with that.
>>
>>28611413
Catching roamers was the only instance of difficulty in the entire series.
You sound like the contrarian here.
>>
>>28611072
>What Pokemon game was ever difficult?
Fucking Greevil battle, just fucking fuck this guy.
Fucking shadow moves.
>>
>>28611454
>This is especially likely due to the fact that oras is a parallel universe

Stop spouting this shit as if it was canon and not some psycho bitch's retarded theory that's meant to be a reference to the GBA games
>>
>>28611437
>So your argument is "this can't be true because it proves my argument wrong."
It's more that "this can't be true if you're experienced in pokemon" than outright proving the argument wrong. The only thing that can possibly make pokemon now difficult is the sheer ignorance of the contents of the game. After all it's been designed for small children since day one and in my personal experience even they don't have as much difficulty as you seem to suggest the older games have.
>>
>>28611425
>trying in a pokemon game

jesus christ
>>
>>28611462
This'll be a good one.
So what makes it difficult anon. Because it certainly isn't management or being put at risk of a loss.
>>
>>28611506
>>28611494
>>28611454
Your dumber than a box of rocks.
>>
>>28611409
I only ever grinded right before the E4, for a little bit

>>28611444
>>28611449
The entire argument has become insulting people who had a different experience in a way to imply thier opinions can't count anymore. Again, because it would mean you are wrong.
>>
>>28611495
Which part of "no one is claiming the old games were hardcore, they're just arguing that ORAS removed any semblance of challenge that could still be possible and barely is a game anymore because basic concepts of RPG and pokemon like grinding, team building and fighting were massively simplified" you can't just put on your thick skull?
>>
>>28611227
>challenge mode
Why this wasn't in every new version moving forward I'll never understand.
>>
>>28611385

Emerald Frontier had 7 facilities and I don't even count the palace since it's a boring piece of shit.
>>
>>28611441
I'm still waiting for you to come up with a remote argument, anon.

>>28611437
Your experience can be whatever it wants to be. If you had a harder time with RSE than you did with ORAS, then no that doesn't make it hard just because you did. If someone says the complete opposite, IE, ORAS took more than RSE and felt more difficult, then both would be void. The game has to be judged at face value in order to judge difficulty. Are trainers harder, is the AI better, do you have to constantly change strategy and team composition to overcome challenges? Nope, you don't, ever. In both RSE and ORAS it's the same babby kids game, except now it's slightly easier to play, which hardly effects the game as a whole especially from being "Good" to being "Shit". The game is the same kind of game with minute changes to how it is played where difficulty, especially in the main game's sense, has never mattered ever.

>>28611425
How so?
>>
>>28611409
Having to grind so you can get stronger than the current roadblock and overcome it is the basis foundation of 90% of the RPGs including pokemon
>>
>>28611524
Uh, that is saying the old games were harder. If you say that the newest games have less challenge than the prior ones, then that is literally saying the prior games were more difficult.
>>
File: 1406614791734.jpg (100KB, 300x660px) Image search: [Google]
1406614791734.jpg
100KB, 300x660px
>>28611512
For the reasons you just said. The fuckers flee from battle while you have to hunt them down while whittling their health and status and throwing balls. And making sure not to knock them out.
Oh wait, my mistake, this isn't a challenge. You call this a "hassle".
>>
>>28611548
No you brain dead moron. The world isn't black and white, there aren't only "Easy" and "Souls Series Hard"

The old games were easy but ORAS is even easier to the point is barely a game anymore
>>
>>28611524
I don't think you understand what's happening here anon. No one is saying it's hard core or anything just that it's more difficult than it is now. However, even that is a mistake based on ignorance of the mechanics or childhood memories.

The only thing that has changed about pokemon games is that they've cut down on the filler and copy mon that trainers would carry. That's it.

Why are you getting so angry about this?
>>
>>28611584
You need to stop replying. We all need to stop replying.
>>
>>28611495
But that is literally going against the fact that many people have played later games and find the difficulty difference between games noticeable.

This isn't a "the older games were hard as FUCK" argument. But a "Gen 6 feels easy in a way the rest of the series does not. It feels a lot easier."

And for some reason, this argument is being met with an odd kind of hostility where anyone who thinks by his can't possibly really think this, for what ever reason.

Like >>28611506.

>>28611539
Well I did have to do more than press A with whatever poke.on is out in front, if that's what you mean. Also >>28611437
>>
>>28611584
What? Easy and Easier are still on the difficulty plain. Easier is still easier than "Easy" and Easy is more difficult than "Easier". By literal virtue of the terms, if you say one game is easier than the other, than whatever is that "Other" is more difficult.
>>
>>28611584
>>28611589
>>28611553
>>28611542
>>28611521
Blockheads, the lot of you.
>>
File: bitch.png (232KB, 439x300px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
232KB, 439x300px
>>28611494
If it's not a parallel universe, then explain how the fuck the region "magically changed" and all the lore was "magically rewritten", you fucking idiot.

Gamefreak didn't want to retcon it's older games so that's why oras has a different set of rules. To allow both storylines to exist, this path is hinted at in delta episode.

There is literally nothing wrong with using the parallel universe clause, since it allows growth in a new direction with opportunity to expand on existing material.

Or are you just a denialfag and hate oras so irrationally that you want it to die so badly with your pathetic hopes and dreams?

Either way, i'm screencapping this for when we discover the battle frontier in sumo with all the original 7 facilities. Enjoy eating your words, faggot.
>>
Anyone disappointed that you couldn't do online co-op in the battle Maison but you could do it in the battle facilities in Gen 4 and Gen 5?
>>
>>28611519
nice comeback buddy :^)
>>
>>28611610
Literally no argument anymore
>>
>>28611494
Man, it's sure going to be funny that despite the multiple interviews stating that even Sun/Moon are separate universes and UB's come from a separate universe that people will STILL claim that it's IMPOSSIBLE for Zinnia's alt universe claims to be just a reference and not something more.

Not like the Sun/Moon director has been directing and designing in the more recent games to achieve and emphasize these kind of story/plot elements.
>>
>>28611608
no it means they're both easy.
>>
>liking roaming legendaries
They're just a pain in the ass and are never really worth the effort except to fill the pokedex. They fucking suck and I'm glad there's less of them.

So many comics have been made over it because it's fucking stupid.

I never used the battle frontier so I don't really care but I can see why people are upset and I don't really know why they put the monument there. Maybe there'll be a delta emerald or something in gen 7 with a finished battle frontier.

That'd actually be cool if you had both primals going after each other, and then MEGA PRIMAL DEOXYS FOR EACH FORM come crashing into sootopolis and rayquaza comes down and all 3 legendaries fight all the deoxys and you control fug and Maxie/Archie control groudon/kyorge
>>
>>28611553
Okay how is that a challenge when it's just pure luck?
Fleeing on a whim isn't challenging you just have to chuck the master ball.
In gen 2 and HGSS you just have to throw the ball before anything else because of Roar.
In 3 you only have one to deal with so no challenge.
In 4 you have 2 but they don't pack moves like roar so you just sit there with an arena trap/shadow tag mon and huck balls.
Five, same thing.

How is that hard?
>>
File: image.png (258KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
258KB, 894x894px
>>28610406
I'm actually very upset, because when I was little and played Emerald for the first time, I didn't appreciate the Battle Frontier at all. Being a kid, it was too tedious for me, so I never gave it a real chance. But the biggest diasappointment wasn't that they scrapped it, it was that lame ass statue that serves no purpose at all.
>waiting 10 more fucking years for the next Hoenn remake
>>
>>28611658
And one is easier than the other, thus making the "other" more difficult.
>>
>>28610406
>people said that it was going to be DLC
>we never got it
HAHA

OH

WOW
O
W
>>
>>28610636
I'd quite like gliding over flying if it weren't for the stupid mega evolution animation at the start that makes it last longer for no reason
>>
>>28611692
That would imply one is easier than the other and we know that isn't the case
>>
>>28611692
same level easy
>>
>>28611894
It's not, but that wasn't the point. That's what others here are expressly implying.
>>
>>28611894
>we know my views are more right than everyone else's
>>
>>28611934
>can't have a view

fuck off
>>
>>28611934
Views are only for people who aren't blind anon. If you want to talk about this shit go and fix yourself up.
>>
>>28611934
You know, it is actually possible for opinions to be right and wrong.
For example if one said it was their opinion that the sky was green that's an example of a wrong opinion.
>>
>>28610512
Nobody has noticed this?
Remember in the route Northeast of Rustboro? There were two trainers there that you could double-battle if they look at you at the same time. Same thing inside the Rustboro gym (and of course many other places).

This feature has completely been erased off Gen6, and it was the most "innovative" feature RS had at the time. Reasons? All double-battles are coupled trainers (e.g. Brain and Brawn, Twins) and they all require you to have 2 Pokémon, or they won't trigger a battle. They could have improved the engine further (I'm assuming it's limitations/not wanting to include it in XY for difficulty reasons) and they just deleted the extra trainers in ORAS.
>>
>>28612015
>some opinions can be right
>therefore mine is
>>
>>28610586
HGSS is the worst version of Johto by far.
>>28610600
>spirit
>feel
tn: muh pinions
Objectively speaking ORAS is the best remake in the franchise, and better than any game from generations 4 or 5.
>>
>>28610999
>>28613810
What is this shitposting?
>>
>>28612308
You said it not me.
But yeah, the game hasn't gotten any easier but I will say it's gotten quicker.
>>
>>28613969
What shitposting? He's right.
>>
File: 1462984739669.jpg (31KB, 540x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462984739669.jpg
31KB, 540x408px
>>28614293
It's fine if you believe that, just dont pretend it's impossible for someone to disagree and it be valid. Though judging by the responses, it's exactly what you think. Even ignoring definitive things like less Pokemon on Tate and Liza or the amount of pokemon available to you before the E4 increasing dramatically due to getting the NDex early.

>>28613810
>>
>>28610406
Yes, extremely. SM better redeem this shit.
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.