[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was looking for Pokémon stuff on Amazon and came across this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20160918-032343~01.png (590KB, 1439x2132px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160918-032343~01.png
590KB, 1439x2132px
Was looking for Pokémon stuff on Amazon and came across this. This can't be legal, can it?
>>
>>28608005
They sell a code that is only redeemable in Japan. Buying it is literally a waste of money because you won't be able to use it unless you're a jap, in which case you already have a Volcanion.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160918-033135.png (356KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160918-033135.png
356KB, 1440x2560px
>>28608036
According to the "reviews" the seller is trading the volcanion, as in they add esch other's friend code and to the trade, the person isn't selling codes.
>>
>>28608005
Shouldn't the Volcanion event come in october anyway? Just wait 12 days and save yourself some money
>>
>>28608064
How do you "sell" trades on Amazon? And who the actual fuck is idiotic enough to fucking do it?
>>
>>28608064
Those look like fake reviews tbqh.
>>
>>28608107
I'm not looking to buy one, just saw it.
>>28608131
That's why I am saying that there is no way in hell that you are allowed to do this, and people who don't know better I guess.
>>28608142
Yeah, they look fishy.
>>
I've bought them, of course it was the code ones not the bullshit hackmon sells
>>
>>28608005
They sell injected versions of the Volcanion. The info is all correct making it legal, but of course it's not legit. To actually get a code which is only redeemable on a Japanese 3DS and JPN Pokemon cart, you'd be paying $15+ since you'll usually be provided with picture proof like the person being at the venue, or the ticket stub/receipt.

tl;dr those are fake in the sense that they were injected and not from an actual code, but they're legal meaning all their details are correct and can be used online.
>>
>>28608250
Yeah, I'm aware of that, but how is it okay/legal to actually sell a Pokémon? I mean, many online games strictly prohibit selling game items for real money.
>>
>>28608308
Even for games that prohibit RWT it isn't illegal, just against the ToS.
>>
>>28608308
>>28608368
Like this person said, it's not illegal, it's just breaking a rule.

In the end, I don't think there's any real way for GF or Nintendo to punish anyone who buys or sells these kinds of things. Maybe file a claim and get the listing taken down, but as a buyer, I don't think you're in any real danger.

I don't think it's okay, all because a lot of these people are just injectors, and to the less savvy buyer, they think they're getting the actual legt Volcanion, but they're not. The sellers are scamming people and that's what bothers me.
>>
>>28608005
!!!!!!!!SOMEONE TELL SEREBII!!!!!!!!!

Joking aside

It'd be funny to see how that situation would handle itself
>>
eBay is full of Pokémon transactions. Many times to avoid problems people put in the title "guide", like "buy this and I will tell you how to get that Pokémon". Others don't give a fuck and just say they are selling the real Pokémon in the game.
I did that myself when PowerSave just came out. You wouldn't believe I made around ~150€ in around a month...then it was getting bored mainly because everytime you had to make a proper description which took a lot of time. And also the amount of time to trade Pokémon when they were around 20 o 30 a day.
Now more people got into injection and prices dropped down but there are still people doing that and they still make a lot of money. You just need to put time and effort on it everyday.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.