[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt Pokemon that should get a Mega. That Adventure short sold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Probopass_BW.gif (111KB, 83x93px) Image search: [Google]
Probopass_BW.gif
111KB, 83x93px
itt Pokemon that should get a Mega.
That Adventure short sold me on this guy. He just needs a mega to up his Sp. Atk and remove that god awful Steel/Rock typing.
>>
Link to the Adventure short?
>>
>>28606530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxZpk_hvJA
>>
>>28606398
nosepass was one of my favorite rock but
probopass's mustache killed it
>>
Fuck off, Roger.
>>
>>28606582
>he doesn't like it's jewstache
>>
>>28606593
Who the fuck is Roger?
>>
>>28606578

Thanks fampai
>>
>>28606398
Electric/Steel Mega Probopass with massive SpA and Levitate...mmmm, I want it
>>
>>28606582
I never really hated the mustache. I kind of liked Nosepass because it looked goofy in Gen III, and Probopass's mustache just felt like a natural direction for the design.
And, again, The Adventure solidifying the whole Gradius reference really makes me appreciate it as a Pokemon more.

>>28606593
Who?

>>28606614
Have you really not seen the Generations shorts yet? I had assumed that everyone on /vp/ had seen them by now.
If you really haven't, you should check out the second short, it's fantastic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeX5GzN03AU

>>28606621
I want this.
>>
>>28606601
One of those shitty name memes like "Richard"
>>
>>28606635
I know who Richard is, but who's Roger? Some /padt/ boogeyman or something?
>>
>>28606621
Electric/Rock to avoid having a complete Magnezone clone.
>>
I want Slaking to have one that just gives him a completely useless ability, like Run Away or Honey Gather.

After the powercreep, keeping the gimmick seems foolish.
>>
>>28606881
>After the powercreep, keeping the gimmick seems foolish.
While there has been Powercreep, getting rid of Slaking's gimmick would still make it overpowered as fuck, as its stats are still comparable to legendary Pokemon.

Just give him a mega where he trades truant with vital spirit.
>>
>>28606945
I understand that, but most abilities help contribute to some Pokemon being overpowered. A normal type with an underpowered ability still has some weaknesses (less STAB bonuses, only one resistance) but isn't so crippled that it can't be used without being overly predictable. Same with Regigigas and Archeops.
>>
>>28607047
I like the Regigigas gimmick, but yeah it makes him useless.
They need to
>Make it take a shorter amount of time to end
>Make it worth the wait somehow
>Give him some fucking stall options
At least two of the three.
>>
>>28607091
It's annoying because they pull shit like that, and then they make Mega Rayquaza. Sure, not every Pokemon has to be equal in strength, but why try to balance one Pokemon when there's so many better ones that aren't nearly as limited?
>>
Genesect.

I'd still mad that it was used as fodder to show off one of Mewtwo's mega evos.
>>
>>28606398
>Flygon
>Dragonite
>Luxray
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.