[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Special: Orre Region confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Godammit.png (619KB, 903x672px) Image search: [Google]
Godammit.png
619KB, 903x672px
Oh for fuck's sake...
>>
File: 1473565010024.jpg (32KB, 428x417px) Image search: [Google]
1473565010024.jpg
32KB, 428x417px
Holy fuck. I didn't think they'd ever do it.
>>
File: tumblr_me1aw91FH01qisho5.gif (749KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me1aw91FH01qisho5.gif
749KB, 500x269px
Don't....don't tease us like this Kusaka.
>>
That word bubble looks funky
>>
Screw the Ranger comics, where the fuck are my Colosseum mini series?
>>
>>28606262
Holy shit. I really hope this isn't just an easter egg
>mfw we get a Colosseum/XD chapter before we get BW2
>>
>>28606262
THE ENGINE

THE MOTHERFUCKING ENGINE OF THE MOTHERFUCKER BIKE

I DON'T EVEN READ THE MANGA AND I'M HYPED AS FUCK
>>
If this manga actually adapts the Colosseum/XD series, this might just be my favorite Pokemon media adaption of all time. Because holy shit.
>>
>>28606262

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LEGIT

WHAT DID I MISS IN THIS SERIES
>>
>>28606262
i dont read but what is this i want to read it
>>
I'll be honest with you, I thought the right was kingdom hearts
>>
>>28606513

Pokemon Adventures, basically a manga series that adapts all the games, though the Colosseum/XD games are yet to be seen. The image the OP posted is a cameo for now.
>>
>>28606537
Well, Wes is basically Pokemon's Cloud so you're not far off.
>>
>>28606262
What happens after this scene??
>>
>>28606262

The fuck....I read through this chapter.....how the hell did I miss this?
>>
>Shadow Mewtwo in Pokken

ORRE 3 WHEN DAMN IT?
>>
Orre was shit. This sucks.
>>
Should I ruin this?
>>
It's an alternate dimension so clearly not canon to their universe you fucktards.
>>
>>28606702
You don't know that.
>>
>>28606754
But what if I do?
>>
>>28606513
here you go anon http://jb2448.info/
>>
I'd actually like to see Wes Special. It'd dive into some brutal shit considering some of the undertones in the game with Snag'em.

Also, Mirror Motherfuckin B
>>
>>28606687

The temptation is there, anon
>>
>>28606787
So wait, this and google says pokemon special is only up to 52 volumes, yet I see all this ORAS stuff with Zinnia getting penetrated by fug, but the 52nd volume is only BW2? And where does this hoopa stuff fit in now?
>>
>>28606770
But you don't.
>>
>>28606812
>Also, Mirror Motherfuckin B
This, this so much
>>
>>28606868
B2W2 arc is in limbo because GF shat out games yearly and the artist had to put it on hold to do the XYORAS arc, both of which are probably after Gen V arcs chronologically.
>>
>>28606868

ORAS is an online arc that is soon being sold into volume format.

Canonically, Volume 52 is where the current plot is at. ORAS is relevant side story. Also Hoopa shows up in ORAS.
>>
>>28606910
>>28606917

So it sound like BW2 is just in limbo for now and ORAS is canon?

So there's also the separate Pokemon Special XY volumes, are those canon as well but are also on hold?
>>
>>28606954
http://pokespexy.tumblr.com/ has a lot of the xy chapter and seems to be actively working on it
>>
>>28606954

So far, XY plot has only been released through magazine scans, which basically release the story sans the finale before they're adapted into volumes. The final volume product always has changes added to them.

So far, XY seems to be getting close to ending in the magazines.
>>
>>28606787
thanks ya man. I bookmarked it gonna await this collosseum shit patiently
>>
>>28606262
I see Wes's bike in that portal.
>>
>>28606537
Yep. Same here.
>>
He has released pokemon manga colosseum the author:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?582867-The-Pokemon-GC-Manga-Series
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.