[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just realized something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: wink.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wink.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>the games confirm pokemon will only have sex with creatures they can make eggs with
>pokemon in different egg groups refuse to "play" with each other.
>humans are not a species that produce offspring through eggs
>humans cannot make eggs with a pokemon
>no pokemon would ever consent to having sex with a human.

rip pokephiliafags who want a loving relationship with their pokemon.
>>
>>28604031
Have you ever seen a human give birth in Pokemon how do you know they don't come from eggs?
>>
>>28604031
Because clearly that is the biggest issue here.
>>
File: something is afoot.png (16KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
something is afoot.png
16KB, 300x279px
>>28604122
>>
Poland humans used to Marry, canaclave library confirms. And Pokémon in the human shaped egg group would likely fuck you.
>>
Pokemon used to get married to humans in the game, and it's been confirmed that humans lay eggs in the pokemon universe.

Every woman you've ever met in game is ready to lay a watermelon sized egg when her body needs to.
>>
>>28604176
Pokémon

Shit posting from bed.
>>
>>28604176
>>28604191
they stopped marrying because the marriages were forced and pokemon didn't want to be with things that couldn't lay eggs.

eventually pokemon-human marriages were outlawed and it was for good reason.

if pokemon and humans could marry without problem then why would they have stopped when they did it in the past?
>>
>>28604367
Humans did something really bad that strained the trust between Pokémon and humans is the general theory. Human and Pokémon relationships are still quite damaged. Perhaps the Kalos war is what caused the wedge between humans and Pokémon.
>>
>>28604031
How do you know it's the Pokemon that lays the eggs?
>>
>>28604031
what about the humanoid egg group?
>>
>>28605307
dont you mean human-like? i think it would work
>>
But senpai. N is litherally born of pokemon or something.
>>
>>28605363
No he lived with pokemon
Most like because Ghetsis, like the shitty dad he is, left him their as a newborn
true fucking story
>>
File: WELL I.png (9KB, 741x104px) Image search: [Google]
WELL I.png
9KB, 741x104px
What's the verdict?
>>
>>28604191
>Where do I keep my Pokeballs?
>Teehee! Woman's secret!
>>
>>28604031
Love will find a way OP.
>>
>>28605346
As long as it is not a gardevoir.
>>
Pokemon don't have sex. The world's top scientists literally have no idea where Pokemon eggs even come from.
>>
>>28606435

There's also legends of humans turning into werewolves by wearing a wolf's skin on the full moon. Does that make it true?

The Pokemon world has rumors and legends just like ours does.
>>
>>28604367
Nice head canon, but it doesn't work since there are still instances of humans dating pokemon and pokemon liking humans, like the lady from coliseum and Ash's bayleef respectively
>>
>>28604031
Except it says "they prefer to play with others". This just means they'd rather fuck to get offspring than for pleasure, but I bet there's the oddball pokemon every couple thousands that is into other egg groups
>>
>>28607537
Anon, you play the games through the eyes of a 10-12 year old who doesn't know about sex, they won't tell you your pets just fucked, just that it "magically appeared"
>>
>>28610020
This. Fucking this Desu
>>
File: 4d32d55d798c208efc751f89fbd90cd0.png (322KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4d32d55d798c208efc751f89fbd90cd0.png
322KB, 1000x1000px
>>28604031

So in the case of Pokemon that literally were humans how does your logic hold up?

"These Pokémon arose from the spirits of people interred in graves in past ages. Each retains memories of its former life."

If Yamask can still remember being a human, it's possible that it would still be attracted to humans/ have human emotions. I wouldn't fug a Yamask, but its not impossible to think a Yamask/Cofagrigus would fall for a human.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.