[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stay safe, /vp/. https://archive.is/S2Rn8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (9KB, 499x151px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
9KB, 499x151px
Stay safe, /vp/.

https://archive.is/S2Rn8
>>
>>28603889
But email isnt linked to showdown...
>>
only if you doubled up on passwords
>>
>>28603912
Lots of people share usernames. Showdown is harmless enough that most people wouldn't think twice about using identical passwords for it.
>>
>>28603889
Why showdown of all things?
>>
>>28604158
I'm guessing it was an easy target combined with how popular it is.

Maybe he got upset that he lost to a trashtalker or something.

Just be thankful he's wasting time on this instead of more important stuff.
>>
>>28604158
>antismogon shitposting on /vp/ again after several months of silence
>suddenly Showdown is hacked
HMMMMMMMMM....
>>
File: 1471466707566.gif (3MB, 273x206px) Image search: [Google]
1471466707566.gif
3MB, 273x206px
>>28603889
Thanks Anon, good thing I decided to browse /vp/ tonight, even though every other thread is absolute garbage
>>
>>28603889
My email isn't connected and no user shares the same name as mine
>>
I use a different username on Showdown though, so does it matter to me?
>>
>>28604318
It won't affect you.

It should only really affect those who recycle usernames and passwords, which many people do, despite the dangers of doing that.
>>
>>28604381
Thankfully I don't do that. My showdown username and password are different than all my others
>>
imm just worried the hacker would delete my teams. after i got my favs to work together, i wont be able to do it again...
>>
Oh no this guy got my Roblox account info if he ever even CARES enough to look there and decides to put in ALL the combinations
And then cares enough to do anything with a fucking autismblox account.
Fucking shit call the police before my family is brutally murdered as a direct result of this!
>>
>>28604500
I hope you're just pretending to be retarded
teams are stored in your cookies, not on the server
>>
>>28604509
Why would you bother posting this?
It might not affect you, but it will affect others.
If it doesn't affect you, don't post in the thread. Showdown accounts are expendable enough that it's not unheard of to just reuse a username you've used before.
>>
>>28604584
Because I have autism
Literally no other reason
>>
>>28604618
>Because I have autism
>Literally no other reason
hey that's the same reason the guy had for hacking showdown! You might be related.
>>
>>28604541
i dl the program, i play the non--browser version

anyway, how should i have known that?
>>
File: 1472429258998.png (146KB, 534x399px) Image search: [Google]
1472429258998.png
146KB, 534x399px
>>28604674
I believe the Teambuilder mentions it, and it is common sense, but that guy is just being a bully. Don't feel bad.
>>
>>28604669
God the smogonfags must be flooding into here because they were bested by a fucking KEBAB
Please kys
>>
>>28604706
did you even read the archive?
>>
>>28604730
Yeah some kebab that was drunk or something and hacked NASA didn't like how bratty smogon's community was so he fucked with their site
Also he can't write very well despite the legibility of his Twitter
>>
My current dilemma is that I've only played on showdown a few times at least a year ago, so I can't remember if I even had an account, never mind what username and pass I used.
Guess I'm fucked.
>>
>>28604769
So you didn't read it then
>>
>>28604820
Nigger I read it while it was still up on the site
>>
>>28604777
Guess all we can do is wait for shit to come back up, try out as many username/password combos as we can until we find a working one, then try to remember if we used that combination elsewhere too.
>>
>>28604226
>antismogon shitposting
holy shit how delusional you smogonfags must be
nobody likes or cares about you here
keep your drama in your containment forums
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.