[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Riddler Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (328KB, 1024x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328KB, 1024x359px
Discuss these.
>>
I want Alolan victreebel because I don't like any of the grass types revealed so far
>>
>>28602399
Agree. The mantis are pure shit.
>>
>>28602409
Bounsweet and morelull are going to be waifu bait I guarantee it. Morelull specifically I bet is going to be a woman with its mushroom as an umbrella, like Victorian or something. I like rowlet, but I'm choosing litten
>>
I hope we get the following:

Ekans line (Ground/Poison)
Nidoking/Nidoqueen (Poison/Fighting)
Parasect (Bug/Fighting)
Bellsprout line (Fairy/Poison)
Tentacool line (Poison/Electric)
Rapidash (Fire/Fairy)
Doduo line (Fighting/Flying)
Goldeen line (Water/Steel)
>>
>>28602375
Take specific notice that a few pokemon that aren't crossed out in black can evolve into future pokemon by either moves or trading. (And happiness for Chancey.)

Syther, Rhyhorn, and Seadra evolve into future pokemon specifically by trading and holding an item.

Hypothetically, let's say Syther gets an Alolan form. Swap out it's flying type for something, let's just say dragon for now, and have it keep bug. If I were to trade it with a metal coat, then it hypothetically would still evolve into scizor, Not an Alolan Scizor, but the normal Scizor, due to the Metal Coat properties.

Seadra also evolves into a Dragon type thanks to the use of the Dragon scale with trading, implying that that has to do with its evolution. Therefore, if Seadra were to evolve into, say, an electric type to perhaps deal with Wishiwashi, or something along those lines, if you were to trade it, then it's electric typing would be overridden with Dragon during trading.

The only thing that doesn't change is Rhyperior, who retains the same typing form before. However, the Protector seems very rock like in appearance, therefore, we could assume that even if Rhyhorn changes it's rock typing, it could keep Rock in Rhyperior, hypothetically speaking.
>>
>>28602957

Now, Tangela and Lickitung evolve when knowing a rock type move.If Pokemon movesets are altered due to the pokemon inhabiting new areas, which, let's be honest, they most likely are, then what if neither or these pokemon naturally learn the moves they need to learn to evolve? That means that either they would need a new move to use in their place to evolve, or they would just straight up not evolve in Sun and Moon.

One more thing to note is that Move tutors are notoriously lacking in first installments of a generation, usually just the basic Starter hyper beams and Draco Meteor. And both of these Pokemon evolve into a Gen 4 pokemon. Hypothetically speaking, if we do get Diamond and Pearl remakes, what they could potentially do is introduce a move tutor to teach the respective moves to pokemon to allow them to evolve. Meaning, that we could see Alolan Tangrowth and Alolan Lickylicky in the eventual Diamond and Pearl remakes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.