[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Type Discussion/Thoughts Thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I've been thinking about pokemon types and there relationship to one another. For example, Why isn't Steel super effective to grass? Humans use steel/iron tools to harvest Plants and cut down tress. On a side note, fuck fairy types.
>>
>>28598959
>fuck fairy types

Fairy type is the best type along with Ghost.
>>
>>28598959
Fairy-types were introduced to nerf powerful Dragon-types, but, in the end they made biggest harm to types like fighting or dark types (for example: Scraggy line)
>>
I just hate how Fairy has made Hydreigon seem like a chump.
>>
>>28599146
Yeah I know why they are there I just don't like em.
>>
Is poison the best defensive type?
>>
i just hate fairy types because they dont make any fucking sense
everything else you can kind of rationalise why the type does what it does even if it's a little obscure but fairy just feels like actual fucking randomness and purely to serve the balance of the game with no thought for why
>>
>>28599492

It's not so random, fairy's weakness has to due with fairy tale tropes.
Its a common thing in fairy tales for people to just get fucking roofied with the sickest poison, so they're weak to poison.
Steel is effective against fairy because sacred weapons have traditionally been known to be able to harm magical beings.

That's just my idea?

I mean from an actual game standpoint Fairy could stand one more weakness, maybe bug? fire?
>>
>>28599146
Dark needed a check just like Dragon and Fighting is still fine as of now.

>>28600431
To add on, I think there such things as iron wards to fend off fairies so there's that too.
>>
>>28600431
Most fae have a weakness to iron. They could be weak to psychic because if you know their true name you have power over them.

Steel needs to either lose its poison imunity or a bunch of other tupes need to gain one based on the same logic and be weak to electric because it's a conductor. Ice should resist dragon, water, and ground.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.