[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do people think these are fake? I know most denialfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: GD08tl0.jpg (210KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
GD08tl0.jpg
210KB, 537x1171px
So why do people think these are fake? I know most denialfags are likely trolls, but there's definitely a few real ones out there. Like maybe we will get split evos (highly unlikely ) if you're just salty about their designs, but I don't see how anyone can think these aren't official concept art
>>
>>28598566
because of the inconsistent placing of the fur thing on litten3's tail

and they are by far the worst looking starters ever. they don't even look like real pokemon. i will be seriously TICKED if they are real
>>
They're butt hurt because they don't like them. Boo hoo. Box your starter and move on.
>>
>>28598646
If you mean the black fur near the end of his tail, it looks consistent enough to me.

Also sorry anon but these are real. But definitely not the worst
>>
>>28598646
100% this. They just look fanmade. I always go with my gut feeling.
>>
i-is that cat shooting fire out of his belt
lewd
>>
>>28598646
>because of the inconsistent placing of the fur thing on litten3's tail
What? The tail fur is pretty consistent. Are you complaining because they second stripe doesn't have the same length every angle?
>and they are by far the worst looking starters ever
Kind of agree here. I really hate the look of Rowlet3.
>they don't even look like real pokemon
Definitely don't agree here. I can understand the other two somewhat, but Rowlet3 is something I'd expect from Gamefreak.
>i will be seriously TICKED if they are real
Oh man, would want wanna get you TICKED now would we?
>>
File: oinWqzT.png (285KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
oinWqzT.png
285KB, 620x458px
>>28598762
Same here. Except my gut likes evidence to go by
>>
File: yGrMQtZ.gif (898KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
yGrMQtZ.gif
898KB, 500x281px
>>28598646
>pokemon
>consistency
>>
I think some people just don't like them and are holding on to hope.

I'm alright with either scenario but they definitely look way more likely to be real to me.
>>
No one genuinely thinks they are fake. The people beating their chests are just desperately hoping that if they plug their ears and shout loud enough, maybe reality will change itself to fit their delusions. But at the bottom of their hearts, they still understand that they're real.
>>
File: 1450722172429s.jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1450722172429s.jpg
3KB, 124x124px
I don't know if anyone legitimately believes they're 100% fake, but I certainly love the arguments they come up with. (Generic Hawiian girl, Ash's hat, etc)
>>
I hate them, I do not deny their existence. There is a difference. They're ugly furbait.

I like Rowlett3 though. But I always pick the fire starter, so I'm stuck with barabait.
>>
>>28598970
>inb4 the stupid chain
>>
>>28599088
I swear, this site is so in the gutter everything is sexual.

At this point a picture of a feather would be viewed with disgust and judgement on the poster.
>>
>>28599144
>I swear, this site is so in the gutter everything is sexual.

Well this is 4chan...
>>
File: 133.jpg (53KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
53KB, 512x288px
>>28598646
>I don't like them so they're not Pokemon
>>
>>28599088
>furbait

E. Bin.
>>
I don't understand the "they don't look like Pokemon" argument when things like Type:Null and Wereruff night are being revealed in this generation.

There are just too many coincidences in these sheets for them to not be made by someone at GF and the most people that hate them can hope for is that they are scrapped designs.

I don't know why people still give them so much attention if they hate the last Corocoro everyone pretty much agreed they'd just use Rockruff.
>>
>>28599344
The starter evos definitely look like Pokemon, and while they have some problems, like last gen, I've yet to see fan fakes that look better
>>
>>28599344
>t too many coincidences
like what?
genuinely curious
>>
>>28599427
Well the biggest one is Mallow being included in the Luchalitten one. And keep in mind this was before she was ever shown

As seen here >>28598841
>>
>>28599427
Mallow

The same confidential symbols being used on other internal art this gen

Popplio getting disarming voice and sing

The Chinese leak that predicted many of the things revealed also mentioned designs that sound exactly like theirs

Riddler added them into his list
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkdr5agBghY

(I would mention the tiger mask tweets too but some people say that is unrelated)

I believe anything is possible and they might still be fake despite all this but I am almost sure they are real now.
>>
I dont think it's fake because whatsherface is clearly in there. I however hope that it's early concept art because:

Litten's evo is looks stupid and cartoony. Not even fanart can make it look good. Even looking like another Fire/Fighting makes is bad.

A mermaid seems like an unfortunate departure from Popplio's determined acrobat roots.

Rowlet turns out alright but only alright.

tl;dr, I hope they're fake because I dont like them.
>>
Literally no one who has examined the evidence thinks they're fake.

You just got a lot of people baiting and a few praying for split evos because REEEE TRANNY MERMAID AND BARACAT
>>
>>28599632
I also forgot that Litten is a joke character in the anime like the sheets suggest when everyone else thought it would be Popplio.
>>
>>28598566
The most convincing argument I've heard towards them being fakes is the lack of final names; they're just being called Rowlet3, Popplio3, and Litten3. Wouldn't the finalized, official reference sheets have the names on them at least somewhere?
>>
>>28599632
>Mallow
Could easily be a generic hawaiian girl.

>The same confidential symbols being used on other internal art this gen
Any competent faker could see the confidental symbols in the trailer and easily recreate them to slap on his fakes.

>Popplio getting disarming voice and sing
Means nothing. Plenty of pokemon gets coverage moves from other types.

>The Chinese leak that predicted many of the things revealed also mentioned designs that sound exactly like theirs
Just because it's the same concepts doesn't mean that the artwork is real.

>Riddler added them into his list
Means nothing. He probably felt like having the question marks replaced with something else.
>>
File: 01542.jpg (45KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
01542.jpg
45KB, 250x272px
>>28599803
>Could easily be a generic hawaiian girl.
>>
>>28599803
>generic hawaiian girl
every time
>>
>>28599803
Denial at its finest.
>>
>>28599803
Sure, I'll take the bait. I'd honestly like to see someone point out an anime girl who looks more like the sketch girl than Mallow. I keep hearing "Generic girl," yet no one shows any designs with closer resemblance.

Also the who sing/disarming voice thing isn't pointing to cross-typing but themes. Fits with the siren design more than the clown design everyone was speculating early on.
>>
>>28599803

>Could easily be a generic hawaiian girl.

Good meme.

>Any competent faker could see the confidental symbols in the trailer and easily recreate them to slap on his fakes.

The only time we saw those stamps was in a blurry cut to concept art in the reveal trailer. They'd have to have been seriously dedicated to have tried and recreate that one detail specifically, especially since even Ballio and friends neglected it.

>Means nothing. Plenty of pokemon gets coverage moves from other types.

>evolutions were hinted by Chinese leaker to be wrestler, archer, and siren inspired respectively.
>Popplio is getting thematic moves that would match said inspo while getting coverage when it could have easily gotten something like Play Rough

>Just because it's the same concepts doesn't mean that the artwork is real.

Reminder that Greninja's design was finalized around 2012 and was submitted to Sakurai without a name as the new Pokemon rep indicating that the new Pokemon designs are the things that are first and foremost completed.

>Means nothing. He probably felt like having the question marks replaced with something else.

The Riddler and Chinese leakers so far have had the best trackrecord, it's pretty significant.
>>
>>28599803
For you and for anyone who says that is a generic hawaiian girl, please post an image that you find that can really prove shes generic.

I think if you really try to look for one, you will not find one that really looks a lot like her
>>
>>28600000
Quints of truth.
>>
>>28600000
checked with respect
>>
>>28600000
Quints confirm leak as real
>>
>>28600000
Will denialfags finally shut up? Anon of quintarious has spoken
>>
>>28599803
Show me one generic Hawaiian girl that looks like her, please.

Meaning:
>hair
>shorts
>affinity for cooking

>MUH BOILING A KETTLE ISN'T COOKING
>>
>>28600000
Wasted quints.
>>
People fought tooth and nail during Wottergate. It was a huge ordeal, and people were rightly outraged and in disbelief that those horrible designs were real.

I'm honestly kinda pissed that people are just rolling over and accepting these piece of garbage designs are real this time around. I myself will adamantly refuse until the game itself releases.
>>
>>28600150
>MUH BOILING A KETTLE ISN'T COOKING

Are there people who actually say this? Boiling water is sometimes a crucial part for cooking or general food preparation. Fuck, tea preparation in general may not be too difficult, but it's still cooking.
>>
>>28600181
Denialfag spotted.
>>
>>28600190
>I'm honestly pissed that people are willing to be convinced by common sense and evidence because I'm a petulant child.
>>
File: 1473006770395.gif (115KB, 316x193px) Image search: [Google]
1473006770395.gif
115KB, 316x193px
>>28600000
Quints of truth has no blind-spots,

denial fags on literal suicide watch as the leaks give them paper cuts.
>>
>>28600190
Did you happen to be working for Bulbagarden? They denied the Corocoro images with the Gen V mid evo stages was real for days because of ~inconsistencies~
>>
>>28600190
>people were rightly outraged and in disbelief that those horrible designs were real.
They talked themselves up and got mad because they where proven wrong. The actual designs are fine. But no one wants to admit to that. Their anger is clearly the games fault.
>>
File: 1414533982028.gif (3MB, 478x347px) Image search: [Google]
1414533982028.gif
3MB, 478x347px
>>28600181
>wasted
>>
>>28600190
The Unova starters were fine and so are these.

But whatever, have fun shitposting I guess.
>>
I'm still baffled by people who try to disprove Mallow.
>Generic Hawaiian Girl
>Ash's hat/shirt
These are flimsy as hell arguments.

I could get behind people arguing these are rejected concept arts. That could be a thing. It's pretty clear these actually come from an official source, but we don't know how many designs get thrown out before they settle on any finals. These could have been some concept artist spent a lot of time making these, got rejected and thought "Hell these are too good to just throw out" and posted them online somewhere. Probably isn't
>>
>>28599803#
>Means nothing. He probably felt like having the question marks replaced with something else.

BAIT
A
I
T
>>
>>28600196
Yes. It's a VERY popular argument on here.
>>
File: oct_coro6.jpg (287KB, 1200x926px) Image search: [Google]
oct_coro6.jpg
287KB, 1200x926px
>>28600283
See pic related
>>
>>28600321
So what were the so called "inconsistencies"?
>>
>>28600190
Everyone ignore them up until they had a reason to believe them. Ballio was the in thing when these surfaced and he totally overshadowed them after everyone wrote them off as fake.
>>
>>28600345
Basically that Reshiram's nose seemd to cross pages and the background colors on both pages weren't the same iirc.
>>
>>28600494
That sounds eerily like the Smash 4 leaks
>>
>>28600519
Smash 4 leaks were another level though. Remember when people though Shulk's portrait was just an edit of Little Mac?
>>
File: 0205.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
0205.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>28600190
>I'm honestly kinda pissed that people are just rolling over and accepting these piece of garbage designs are real this time around. I myself will adamantly refuse until the game itself releases.

Wow. Seriously grow up. You are hurting no one but yourself with this kind of thinking.
>>
>>28600553
Denial fags never cease to amaze, no matter what game
>>
>>28598878
It's consistently on the right
>>
>>28600553
>disablad
>>
>>28600321
>>28600494
I wonder if we'll have something like this next month
>>
so much extra effort to still try to deny these

anyways i hope they are real, odd opinion or not i like them way better than the past 3 gens starters.
>>
>>28599106
>>28599803
At last, the circle of stupidity is complete.
>>28600000
Check for respeck.
>>
>>28602719
They remind me of the Gen 3 starters so I really like them.
>>
>>28600312
I know it's conjecture, but it's also interesting that Litten was shown to be comic relief in the trailer and in the leaks Litten3 is being used to heat something up while it's sleeping.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.