[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dicks out for Aether [spoiler] and Colress confirmed [/spoiler]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Colress is part of aether.png (1MB, 504x2172px) Image search: [Google]
Colress is part of aether.png
1MB, 504x2172px
Discuss Aether be it theories or whatever. Also it pains me to say this but Team Skull need not apply. Reminder Aether is likely to be the true antagonist rather they meant to manage this or not. The vibes are too much. However who cares about what OP thinks?
>>
>>28593617
Add something new to it or stop reposting. We all already know this.
>>
Damn, good job whoever made that pic
>>
I've seen this before but what do the bottom pictures mean with the mono colors and Pokemon?
>>
>>28593798
There are some mentions to the first gen games in SM. The four islands are supposed to each represent one color out of red, blue, green and yellow. The four trial captains also have these colous and some people speculate that Aether's top admins will follow that same scheme, in which case Colress would fit right in with blue.
>>
File: 58936886_p0.jpg (588KB, 752x1968px) Image search: [Google]
58936886_p0.jpg
588KB, 752x1968px
>>28593617
Colress a best
>>
>>28593873
True but Wicke seems more like pink/purple than red.
>>
>>28593873
>The four islands are supposed to each represent one color out of red, blue, green and yellow.
How fucking dense are you? The second island is literally named Pink Island and literally everything in the game points to the two others being red and purple. It has nothing to do with the Gen 1 games. None of it.
>>
>>28593961
Maybe since Gladeon might have been associated at one point he represents Red then?
>>
Gladion looks more red then Wicke. Maybe Wicke is just a random bystander that they hired and she ends up fighting on your side when she finds out that the Aether Foundation isn't what it seems.
Wicke just seems way too sweet looking to be a Villain. Plus Pink = Pearl, maybe?
>>
>>28593873
>the four islands are supposed to each represent one color out of red, blue, green and yellow

yeah you're gonna need to provide a source on that. the islands are all but confirmed to be yellow, pink, red and purple.
>>
>>28594271
Was pretty sure the only one confired was the first mele mele (yellow)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.