[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: features they could remake and improve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9046.png (84KB, 144x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9046.png
84KB, 144x297px
I'll start
In game events could make a return. Some event pokemon could be added in updates, and giving them a sidequest
>>
contests that aren't shitty
>>
>>28592570
Unless the events are built in, they need to stay out. They only make the games shittier as they age. Want to get Mew without glitching? Too bad. Wanna legitimately catch 'em all in Gen II? Impossible. It's just locked content.
>>
>>28592742
i mean the same goes for getting mew without glitching in modern games, so what's ur point
>>
>>28592570
I'd like in-game events like the ones from Gen 4 featuring Hall of Origin Arceus, Flower Garden Shaymin, New Moon Island Darkrai and Sinjoh Ruins Mystri Arceus. But preferably if they expand on them so they don't take like 2 minutes to complete, but instead acts as a mini Delta Episode with the event Pokémon as the reward at the end.
>>
I want achievements again, they were one of the best parts of BW2
>>
>>28592819
>Delta Episode

Shit taste.
>>
Secret bases turn into hidden gyms
You can give your Pokemon to npcs in your gym or use them as traps
>>
>>28592570
I liked what they did for berry farming in XY by having this one farm dedicated to berry farming, so then you didn't have to fly all over the place and have short biking trips to water and replant berries. Perhaps you still have more berries introduced to the player as they explore more of Sinnoh just like in Kalos, and you can expand the farm by using money and rideable pokemon the further you progress in Sinnoh.

Also ditch Pokemon events in favour for free DLC so then players who missed events can still access the pokemon and have the complete experience the game would have offered.
>>
>>28592859
>Faggot thinks his taste is good
>>
>>28592848
Yeah bro, gotta get me those cheevos so that the game can tell me how to have fun amirite?
>>
>>28592967
>not wanting achievements

kys grandpa
>>
WALKING POKEMON
>>
>>28593127
Oh yeah, there was Amity Square in Sinnoh as well. It'd cool if they just went what they did in HGSS and having following Pokemon everywhere.
>>
>>28592859
>>28592944

>20 minute fetch quest
>the pinnacle of post-e4 plot amirite guys
>>
oh, actually, you know what i loved? those multi-battles in emerald. where it was two distinct trainers who would just be looking in the same direction. those were fun. you can also just talk to them one-on-one so even if you hate double battles you cant bitch too much about them.

also there was a cool thing in mt pyre where there was a breeder who looked in two different directions, and depending on how you timed it she'd either use three mon in a double battle with one of the trainers on either side of her, or if you talked to her herself she'd use a full team of six.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.