[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: Pop.png (218KB, 874x638px) Image search: [Google]
Pop.png
218KB, 874x638px
Probability to Poppmaid being official:
Probability to getting split evolutions:
Probability to Ballio being official:
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid:
>>
>>28588960
Probability to Poppmaid being official: 90%
Probability to getting split evolutions: 10%
Probability to Ballio being official: -1%
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid: -1%
>>
>>28588960
>Probability to Poppmaid being official:

>Probability to getting split evolutions:

>Probability to Ballio being official:

>Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid:

get fucked.
>>
>>28588960
100%
90% but as an altform with the same name
0%
90% if "split evo." 0% if not
>>
70 %

50 %

30 %
>>
>>28588960
Probability to Poppmaid being official: 99.99%
Probability to getting split evolutions: 50%
Probability to Ballio being official: 0%
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid: 0.01%
>>
>>28588960
>100%
>5%
>0%
>0%
>>
>>28588990
/thread
>>
>>28588960
Probability to Poppmaid being official: 98%
Probability to getting split evolutions: 30%
Probability to Ballio being official: 0.01%
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid: 3.56%
>>
>99
>1
>0
>1
>>
>>28588960
>>
>>28589103
(You)
>>
>>28588960
At or near 0% for all 4
>>
File: (you).png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>28589103
>>
File: dickface.jpg (75KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
dickface.jpg
75KB, 640x803px
>>28589115
>>28589144
>anything I disagree with is bait
>>

It is a clean slate. Anything can happen.
>>
>>28588960
>99%
>10%
>0%, give it up
>0.01%
>>
>50%
>50%
>0%
>50%
>>
>>28589150
Ballio's maker said it was fake and showed everything to proves it. Sorry.
>>
>not waiting a trap pokemon waifu.
>>
>>28588960
Why are there still people who think Ballio has any chance of being real?

Didn't the artist who made Ballio+friends literally come out to tell everyone they're fakemon? He showed his initial sketches/concepts here ages ago. I don't remember his name but he left a link to his deviantart page.
>>
>>28588960
I want Balliofags to fuck off with their shitty fakemon forever.
>>
>>28589242
This tbqh
>>
>>28588960
90%
exceeding low.
The artist who drew Ballio and friends came forward months ago. Let go. 0% chance.
10%
>>
I hope poppmaid is fake but it's gonna happen and it sucks
>>
>>28588960
>75%
>25%
>0%
>25%

I can't wait until Ballio goes away forever. That shitty rape clown will never be in a Pokémon game and I'm happy for it every day.
>>
>Chance of poppmaid being real
90 has gotten anything insanely wrong ex. Alola Abra is fighting but if it's like dark/fire

>Chance of split evolution/forms
50 only mentioned wereruff says there might be multiple and these are midnight

>Chance of ballio
3% if we get them we have a far chance of being fighting

>Chance of it being different
85% if they are basically the same it would be useless
>>
>not wanting split evos
What are you all, gay?
>>
>>28588960
>95%
>20%
>Absolute zero
>5%
>>
>>28589215
>anti-Balliofags cry about how Ballio has been "debunked"
>they don't bring up as much as one piece of evidence

Cry more.
>>
>>28588960
70%
There seems to be quite a high chance of it being real, with all the evidence.
20 %
It was said that Rockruff shared a secret with the starters, whether it may be split evolutions or just synchro, we just don't know yet.
0 %
It was confirmed fake.
10%
I mean, it could just be something completely different like in the case of Roothoot.
>>
>>28588960
>All
0%
>>
>>28588960
90%
60-ish%? Could increase if greninja stays on kalos or freed
Very low, practically 0, sadly. I love the guy
I will laugh my ass off if this is another unova-midstarters situation and the supposed 'original artist' was simply claiming something as theirs while it wasn't, it'd be hilarious
10% maybe.
>>
>>28589415
Yeah they don't even try to link the thread where it got debunked
>>
Probability to Poppmaid being official: 99%
Probability to getting split evolutions: 50% "eh"
Probability to Ballio being official:1%
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid: 0%
>>
>>28589415

here ya go bud

https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/26670811/

There's something odd on one of his posts though

>....I did not notice that, wow..... I gotta go think and see if I regret ending this

Why would he regret ending it when the whole thing would inevitably end up deconfirmed either way sooner or later

There's also this

>Welp it's over and I can't post other art of you'll backtrack me so unless you can find out what D.I. means, Bye.
>What D.I means

No one ever found out what it ever stood for.
>>
>>28588960
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid: 1%
>>
100%
20%
0%
0%
>>
>>28592112
Design insider? (?)
>>
>>28592207

That's what many Balliofags wounded up thinking as well as Design Intern, IIRC, whether to delude themselves or not. Although there isn't exactly anything pointing what that could exactly mean. Could be a nickname, initials of a name, heck, anything or nothing at all.

Besides that, he also left an email, it's in the OP post.

I tried to search for the actual threads they were first "leaked" in which apparently, was a friend of his who did it to trick us, but I'm not exactly having luck finding them. I'm aware the whole thing started either in 15th or 16th May though.
>>
>>28592724
I've been reading the whole archived thread a while back today for the first time, and other than the e-mail, that who-the-f-knows if it was actually theirs, who knows if they were telling the truth.
As a fellow artist I find it extremely fishy that they were NOT willing to share their personal digital portfolio, specially considering they live off of that, and also they completely ignored any request post, which would have granted them insta-validity with a simple 10-minute sketch or a screencap of the original files opened on photoshop.

Not saying Ballio&Co are 'definately. 100% real without a doubt', as much as I'd like it to be the case. But I do not trust the guy
>>
>>28593970
Not all artists are willing to share their personal digital portfolio ... on 4chan. You know, some people from here are widely known for harassing their victims to the point of suicide.
I've been browsing the boards over the last eleven years and i often found myself trolling behind a chilling anonymate. If i was the Ballio anon, i'd be quite worried if my online alias was discovered.
>>
>>28593970

I've tried to time travel way back, like way back into these archives (man, some of these reactions are killer).

The source of the very first images are definitely from Imgur, though. Which is kind of a odd pick because if they were to be posted here first to fool people, there wouldn't be any links because this is a image board, there's no necessity to post such, you can upload images directly.
>>
>>28588960
Poppmaid: None
Ballio: Slim to none. I'd say none, but D.I. seems kinda fishy.

Split evolutions: Possible, but unlikely.
>>
>>28593970
Yeah, he never showed original .psd files or any actual scanned pencil sketches of the trio. He doesn't respond to that email he gave out. And he's literally disappeared off the face of the earth since then.

I'm still going to say Ballio and friends at least have 1% chance of being real. Low enough to not get my hopes up, but still more than 0.
>>
>>28596047
do you have that archived thread anywhere of when they first appeared?
>>
>>28595801
Well, I'm kind of a newbie here, so I wouldn't know just how further it could get be. /Vp/ is pretty comfy as far as my experience goes though
And either way, nothing really stopped them to use a screencap either way, as no other information but the app's window would leak to the public, no Id's, no Aliases...

>>28596047
That's... quite odd indeed.
>>
Probability to getting split evolutions: 25%
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid: 1%
>>
>>28588960
90%
1%
.05%
Isn't this just the first answer subtracted from 100%?
>>
>>28596389
Thank you for confirming the e-mail bit, I had imagined that'd be the case. No matter how you look at it, mr.DI is really fishy.
As fishy as a bruixish
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 326x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 326x343px
>>28596277
>Poppmaid: None
>thinking Ballio has a better chance than Poppmaid
>>
>>28596457
I think he was just a fan artist of the trio as much as all of us. Back during Wottergate, didn't someone also "claim" to have drawn the Unova starters too?
>>
>>28596416
/vp/ is nice and comfy compared to /b/, but notice how people throw their hate to fattyjoe or bulbapedo ... hell, even i'm joking on them, even if i often browse and really like both their sites. And they have broad shoulders.
I think the point here was "artist doesn't want to get acknowledged", yet i think he posted on the archived thread the original images, just without a personal dA or similar portfolio
>>
>>28592112
He also said
>I may try again. Remember I can change styles.......you won't even know it;s me.
Really makes you think huh
>>
>>28596415

I'm mostly venturing through here and trying my best on figuring out the truth behind all this

http://4archive.org/board/vp/1040

Knock yerselves out, boys, at this point, I just want to get to the bottom of all this, any help's appreciated. If you find something I haven't yet found out, feel free to pick on my ears
>>
>>28596518
Yeah, the mid-stage evolutions were claimed by someone to be theirs, and then turned out to be real
>>
So why are people here always such complete cunts about the leaks? Why are leakfags the most obnoxious, self congratulating, faggots who will literally never stop sucking their own cocks?

The leaks are real, this is basically guaranteed. But why does every. single. fucking. thread need at least ten people screeching "GET FUCKED THEY'RE REAL HAHAHA I FEEL SO PERSONALLY ACCOMPLISHED RIGHT NOW!" when they've literally achieved nothing to feel good about?
>>
>>28596891

I always feel like the people behind those threads actually feel insecure about the leaks themselves in some fashion to try to force them as real. I mean, if I knew something definitely was real, I wouldn't even bother shoving said truth, I'd just wait because I'd be that sure, I wouldn't need to prove anything nor force my views on why they are real.

Regarding the whole situation, I'm apathetic, it's best to have patience. Everything seems too chaotic as of now and anything can happen.
>>
>>28596891
because there are a lot of people like >>28596277 who, whether they're serious or not, still claim that they're absolutely fake and will make threads like the Ash's hat threads to have an excuse to keep saying it
>>
>>28596500
The artist for Ballio came out and said it was fake and that he made it, told us to look up his DA which doesn't exist and gave us an email address that doesn't reply. The only reason I think it's possible that they could be legitimate is because that's how I'd leak shit if I had real info to leak.

But the very style and inconsistency of the Robinhoot and co leaks shows they're 100% fake.
>shows Ash, so anime reference
>doesn't have a finalized name so still in development, why rushing it to the anime early if we've already seen it has time to start out as Litten?
>Why game stat references if for anime?
>Degenerate-tier art skills when Rowlet and Popplio appear to be drawn just fine as secondary characters in Beltigre's art

It's just too damn fake for me to even consider the possibility at this point.
>>
>>28597060
And exactly what pert of that means there needs to be literal hordes taking the bait and posting neverending circlejerks about how real the starters are?

Boy you sure showed that random person on the internet who's opinion you will never change/is deliberately trying to stir you up.

You aren't achieving anything. You're just parroting the same shit constantly because someone dared to say otherwise.
>>
>>28597051
This is exactly how I feel about them not being real. But whenever I say I don't have to prove shit, leakfags always get all fucking cocky like they just scared me into submission or some shit
>MALLOW
>"I-I don't have to p-prove myself.."

Even if I just casually mention anything that would carry the implication of poppmaid being fake, leakfags spring up to defend their shit drawings.
>>
>>28597146

I love how completely ignore solid evidence like Mallow and go with some gut feeling you have.
>>
>>28597433
>some gut feeling
Inconsistencies are not a gut feeling and it's been well-established that the sketch is just detailed enough to tell that it may not be Mallow. The hair is different, the clothes are different. The only things similar are a ponytail (that is even slightly different) and a flower (that is also different).

Quit pretending the sketch of the girl is "concrete evidence" either way when it is arguable at best.
>>
>>28597226

Not every leakfag likes these. I've seen some people who said they hate these designs but have totally accepted they're real. It's just some people get a boner from being right about huge things loke this.
>>
>>28588960
>Probability to Poppmaid being official: 99.99%
>Probability to getting split evolutions: 1%
>Probability to Ballio being official: -100%
>Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid: 0.01%

And anyone who doesn't think this is a cum gargling autistic nigger mong or underage.
>>
>>28597433
>Mallow
>Solid evidence

I'd call it evidence, but I would not go as so far to call it solid.

It's easy to forge evidence to make it seem like someone's guilty, but that doesn't mean the person is actually guilty. I don't know why people are so hasty to jump into conclusions and talk out of their asses rather than wait when the truth is, we're not even sure where this supposed art concept came from, we just assume it's related to the anime productions as of now.

I'll tell ya what, if I were to make a leak actually credible, I'd just post it as raw as possible and let people bite each other's ass debating it and the image looks like it went through some fine ass low resolution jpeg artifact machine. It might have been posted raw somewhere in the depths of the goddamn internet, but may have been deleted afterwards and the thumbnails were the only thing that were left and that's where the person who leaked them got them from. I don't fucking know, but at this point, we should consider all possibilities. The worst part of it all though is that these were posted here of all places.
>>
File: stop.png (115KB, 234x393px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
115KB, 234x393px
>>28589150
it's simply illogical.
surely you are aware that mallow was leaked alongside the starters.
This means that to a degree the leaks were real.
To say there is absolutely zero chance is pure ideology
>>
>>28597801
>This means that to a degree the leaks were real.
Wrong.

It barely even looks like Mallow. Stop being deluded.
>>
>>28597953
haha okay, faggot.
you must have been an owlfag too, right?
>>
>>28597953
>I need glasses
>>
>>28588960
The problem with starters having gender-based evolution is that the female evolution will inherently be rarer. This is due to the fact that starters have a 7:1 MtF ratio.
>>
File: 0524.jpg (61KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
0524.jpg
61KB, 256x256px
>>28597502
>thinking a doddle of Mallow, who isn't even the focus of the drawing, is supposed to be as detailed as her official art

Do people like you honestly still exist? Anyone who isn't blind can tell it's Mallow if they look at it for 5 seconds.
>>
100%
10%
Probability to Ballio being official:
2%
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid:
0%
>>
Poppmaid- 0
Split Evos- 33
Ballio- 0
nothing to do with Poppmaid- 0

They at least got the color scheme right
>>
>>28588960
Looking at poppmaid's second evolution, does anyone else think poopmaid in comparison looks a tad over designed?
>>
>>28598103
that second evo is one of Artleaka's fake desings, so don't sweat it too much
>>
>>28588960
>50%
>50%
>0
>50%
>>
Probability to Poppmaid being official: 95%
Probability to getting an evolution that has nothing to do with Poppmaid: 5%

I believe in the maid 100% but just to be safe.
>>
Poppmaid: 99%
Split evo: 50%
Ballio: 1% (yet I'm still hoping)
Nothing to do with Poppmaid: 10% (still hoping too)
>>
>>28598072
how does math
>>
>>28588960
>>
>>28589331
finally a anon who can use stadistics
>>
I want both.
>>
>>28588960
90%

10%

0% kys balliofags

10%
>>
>>28588960
>>
>>28588982
>>28588990
>>28589022
>>28589064
>>28589076
>>28589093
>>28589103
>>28589139
>>28589188
>>28589255
>>28589272
>>28589304
>>28589331
>>28589389
>>28589652
>>28589797
>>28589865
>>28592148
>>28596277
>>28596438
>>28597629
>>28598035
>>28598103
>>28598342
>>28598475
>>28599163
>>28599761

Thanks for all the (you)s, you retarded fucking niggers, I'm gonna come back tomorrow with the same poppmaid bait and you faggots will fall for it again
>>
>>28588960
>100%
>0%
>0%
>0%
>>
File: 1384458742647.jpg (72KB, 470x747px) Image search: [Google]
1384458742647.jpg
72KB, 470x747px
>>28601116
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.