[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Anon who posted this probally knows the move Kek-Ray

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1474126211060.png (2MB, 4098x3058px) Image search: [Google]
1474126211060.png
2MB, 4098x3058px
The Anon who posted this probally knows the move Kek-Ray
>>
This picture also fails to mention the Selkie reference.
>>
>>28588940
>lol its best when pokemon dont even resemble their first form
fuck off
>>
File: 1473317799645.jpg (99KB, 477x508px) Image search: [Google]
1473317799645.jpg
99KB, 477x508px
>>28589026
>Wanting Pokemon to evolve into the same but Bigger
>>
DDDLT TIS
>>28589026
>>
>Thinks owl the edge just gets bigger but not robinhoot
>>
Popplio3 is pretty much a slap face and disgusting betrayal of everyone who wanted Popplio to stay masculine from start to the end, I am sure we can all agree on that.
>>
>>28589493
>implying poplio was masculine
>>
>>28589493
>a slap in the face and a disgusting betrayal

Oh get the fuck over yourself you drama queen faggot. Nearly every single starter pokemon has a masculine design, and then one comes along with a feminine design and it's suddenly the end of the fucking world. Grow up
>>
> implying popmaid is not repeating details that the first stage has like the 4 light-blue fins

come on guys, popmaid design it's fine, but so are some of the ones on the left.
what the actual fuck is with the turtle shells on one of them though.
>>
Owl ti eg
>>
REOL KUIN
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 1024x683px
>>28589493
Oh yeah, the pink nose and frilly neck thing was super masculine.
>>
>>28588940
desu I was in love with popplio's charisma seen in the first trailer, and was dissapointed it evolved into a female like pokemon (was expecting him to be a total bro) but popmaid is growing on me. If she ends up having as much charisma as popplio it wont be a problem.
>>
>>28589493
TT^TT I wanted popplio to be a total bro. the broest of bros. We were gonna pick up poke-girls with his stunts...
>>
File: Viking Quagsire.png (55KB, 493x424px) Image search: [Google]
Viking Quagsire.png
55KB, 493x424px
>>28588940
The anon who posted that is clearly a shill. But I do not like the starter, it ruined Popplio. More furbait. And the gender ratio only conflicts with the design.
>>
>>28593019
>she
8 out of 10 times, Popmaid will be a dude, dude.
>>
>>28589539
>Nearly every single starter pokemon has a masculine design
>87,5% chance for it to be male

GEE I WONDER IF THERE IS ANY RELATION BETWEEN THOSE FACTS
>>
>>28593104
Learn to math. 7 out of 8 times poplio will be male.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.