[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Type:0 the Absol of gen7 ? also your thoughts on this mon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Type_Null.png (862KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Type_Null.png
862KB, 1280x1280px
Is Type:0 the Absol of gen7 ?

also your thoughts on this mon
>>
Is Absol of the generation a way of saying "pokemon that should have been legendary" or did you simply notice a similar body shape?
>>
>>28586573
>Absol of Gen7

Useless until they finally give it a way to take advantage of its better attacking stat a generation later?
>>
>>28586573

0 =/= NULL

0 is an int type
>>
>>28586590
i mean a non evo pokemon, the similar bodyshape, single type and all around badass pokemon
>>
File: curse.gif (162B, 32x16px) Image search: [Google]
curse.gif
162B, 32x16px
Mark my word, Type: Null has hidden ability like Zen Mode which allows it to change it type from Normal to Null or ???

This implies that whenever its power restriction helmet is broken, the chimera would break loose in its full glory.
>>
>>28586616
>badass
Absol is for unprotected sex.
>>
>>28586631
i thought something similar, maybe a uniqe z move or something like that
>>
>>28586573
Type: Null is a frankenstein created from the three tapus that we haven't seen yet. Screencap this.
>>
>>28586573
It looks a little silly but I guess it's supposed to. Still needed a few more drafts, IMO.

>>28586610
You are correct.
>>
>>28586610
can you explain? im way to too dumb to understand
>>
>>28586721
Principle of coding
Data type int (integer) and value NULL is two different thing
>>
>>28586631
The "Null" in it's name comes from its Mask, which is called "Null". The Mask is used to limit it's power and speed.
The "Null" has NOTHING to do with the Pokemon or it's typing.
>>
>>28586631
Im trying to think of a face that resembles any animal or creature that would fit inside this mask and all i can come up with looks rather silly
>>
Love this guy! Immediately fell in love with its design and I imagine it has a tragic backstory. So want one for my nuzlocke team!

I doubt it's something that can be found in the wild (unless Gladion's has gone and bred with a bunch of Dittos), so it'll probably be like the Rotom or Spiritomb of this generation.
>>
I hope she has a cute waifu face under that mask
>>
My theory is that Type: Null is a legendary (maybe not lore wise, but it'll be unable to breed). With the helmet on it has ok stats but not great. At some point in the story the helmet will either be broken or be removed, some crazy shit will happen and then Gladion will gift it to you. Without the helmet it'll have legendary stats and maybe a new ability, so it'll basically be like another form
>>
>>28586610
Type:0 is the French name though
>>
File: 1473613169159.jpg (36KB, 820x95px) Image search: [Google]
1473613169159.jpg
36KB, 820x95px
>>28586699
Alomomola
>>
>>28586590
shitmon with neat lore behind it anon
>>
>>28586790
Maybe it changes it's entire form if the mask is taken off?
>>
It's the garbador of this gen because its trash
>>
>>28586573
I hope we will see it without that stupid mask
>>
>artificial pokemon made from various body parts stitched together without any sense of consistency
That's the Frankenstein Pokemon actually.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1034x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1034x588px
Nah, it's a fusion of the Night forms of the starters while Type=Void is the Dark type fusion of the Day starters (Cause their designs go along with luragans day evolution)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.