[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched the anime since Gen 3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1472084060339.jpg (57KB, 710x787px) Image search: [Google]
1472084060339.jpg
57KB, 710x787px
Should I watch the Kalos anime? Is it worth it?
>>
Are you brain-dead and the only thing that brings you happiness is desperately seeking nostalgia? Then yes
>>
>>28585874
Yes, but keep in mind that the anime is for kids, there's no big lore
>>
>>28585874
Ash loses again, so no.
>>
>>28585874
Yeah it's worth it and the last arc is the best arc in the whole anime
>>
>>28585874
I like to have it playing in the background when I'm doing other shit. I see it more like something of a comedy, with all the characters acting like retards non-stop.
>>
>>28585874
Watch the DP anime
>>
I hadn't watched it in years and decided to give it a try. Don't bother, there are better things you could do with your time.
>>
No Pokémon anime is worth your time. Just browse and check a list of episodes people think it's cool, like Ash vs Tobias, and speedwatch them.
>>
>>28585874
Think of it as a giant tease that's effective for both seasons but in the end it's nothing.
>>
>>28585874
No
>>
XY is comfy as hell and has some great battles/animation. Starts out slow with the introductions but the group is pretty fun and fillers are watchable because of them. There's a link to a recommended viewing list in the Anime thread if you just want to skip around.

Just don't get your hopes up and remember to enjoy the ride.
>>
I think there was a image that classed the episode by their importance, I don't know if anyone have it though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.