[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Information "leak"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Hint.png (185KB, 452x580px) Image search: [Google]
Hint.png
185KB, 452x580px
Going to make this straightforward and brief. This has been going on around the group that shares/develops the Pokemon IP.

GameFreak is now starting to finalise Pokemon SM and is planning to start on initial development on new gen, with developing ideas for it. However, it's not the priority in their work timeframe (Due to other games aside Pokemon being planned), and has informed the other companies about it. No plans for announcement any time soon, but we may see an first announcement before 2020.

There is few concrete details or plans surrounding the new generation, and is purely in early idea stages. I have two hints, in relation of "concrete" details in pic.

Likewise, Ohmori wants to follow in same footsteps of SM in terms of theme in relation of the world for the new gen.

And that'll be what I'll have to say. But, it's fine if you believe it or not.
>>
>>28584130
What, fake Sun and Moon leaks getting to be too blasé?
>>
It's already finalized, retard. The cards start printing soon.
>>
>>28584130
I need to take a shit but im too lazy to get out of bed
>>
File: IMG_0525.png (146KB, 686x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.png
146KB, 686x627px
Does this have anything to do with it?
>>
>>28584130
Who the fuck cares, these games are going to be shit anyway.
>>
>>28584319
W-where did you found that ?
>>
>>28584319
That looks like something there'd be in a Ranger 4 game.
>>
>>28584342
From deviantArt
>>
>>28584323
for (you)
>>
>>28584319
Get the fuck outta here, Tracer.
>>
>>28584319
(you)
>>
>>28584373
Was about to post that as well. Shitposters are running out of ideas.
>>
File: 1337463710017.png (180KB, 432x504px) Image search: [Google]
1337463710017.png
180KB, 432x504px
>so uncreative you resort to gen 8 leaks before SM is even out
>>
File: transcended common sense.png (334KB, 694x524px) Image search: [Google]
transcended common sense.png
334KB, 694x524px
>>28584130

>gamefreak is working on new pokemon games

Woah, no way! I would've never known this if you didn't bravely inform /vp/. Thanks for this revelation.
>>
>>28584396
oh shit I'm sorry
>>
>>28584130
>i say absolutely nothing interesting
>believe me or not

i mean yeah, whether i believe you or not, it's still meaningless bullshit so..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.