[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree Giovanni is the only competent villain with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 14123195710984.jpg (20KB, 342x192px) Image search: [Google]
14123195710984.jpg
20KB, 342x192px
Can we all agree Giovanni is the only competent villain with no retarded reason like destroying the world

He didn't even lose he's just hiding planning his next move
>>
>>28582828
He's not hiding, he's dead. :(
>>
>>28582828
Howd he get so buff?
>>
Team Rocket is competent as a whole.
they have a lot of legal businesses too but people usually don't know that.
>>
>>28582846
he wrestles and goes swimming daily with his very own Ursaring.

just like Putin :)
>>
>>28582828
>Can we all agree Giovanni is the only competent villain

Competent villain attacking a big company in a bright day where everyone can see and stop him. Yeah no
>>
>>28582837
So Pokemon Generations isn't canon?
>>
>>28582862
He kills himself 2 years after that when he loses to another 10 year old
>>
>>28582828
He's pretty competent alright; competent enough to take his ground type swimming and splash it with water.
>>
>>28583301
That's most likely one of Meowth's fantasy sequences

Now that I think about it there were quite a few of those with Giovanni in swimwear...

James might not be the only one with repressed emotions
>>
File: 1470594239946.png (67KB, 265x239px) Image search: [Google]
1470594239946.png
67KB, 265x239px
>>
>He's hiding and planning

Do you not know, or is this one of the stages of grief? He's canon dead.
>>
>>28583301
Uuuh anon...
>>
>>28582828
Competent? If a ten year old can take you down, I don't think you can call yourself competent.

In terms of the anime, I have no idea. Haven't watched in forever.
>>
>>28583219
but then he's alive in BW2 to lose against another 10 year old
>>
>>28583365
Then what is he doing in BW2 ?
>>
>>28583441
C A N O N

You fucking moron
>>
File: overjoyed05[1].jpg (44KB, 800x200px) Image search: [Google]
overjoyed05[1].jpg
44KB, 800x200px
Giovanni is the only good Pokémon husbando
>>
>>28583416
>>28583441

Just ignore the retards that think the sound of radio static means he jumped off a water fall.
>>
>>28583441
PWT
>>
>>28583466
I understand it's hard for children to deal with death but you need to man up and accept it
>>
in fact he's awfully livid that you beat him again, always sounded to me like he knew it was me all along.
>>
>>28583466
>radio static
>Implying he didn't jump into the rapids and live.
>>
>>28583489
this is my preferred theory. he did commit suicide. he failed.
>>
>>28582828
>Giovanni is the only competent villain with no retarded reason

Team Plasma managed to win, and after getting fractured just straight up started to freeze towns and cause massive damage.

Giovanni just stole a ball and ran away crying after a kid beat him in a Gym Battle of all things.

>inb4 "U-UNOVABORTION!"

Team Flare of all people did more than these jobbers. And Magma, and Aqua AND Galactic.
>>
>>28583534
So he didn't commit suicide, he attempted it. Stupid Idiot.
>>
>>28583575
I'm not gonna get in a grammatical argument at 3 am when i've rolled two blunts and taken my antipsychotic
>>
When he fucks me like he does his son Silver!
>>
>>28583331
>James might not be the only one with repressed emotions

it's all three of them who imagine shit with Giovanni constantly.

and repressed emotions? pls don't say this is another dumb "James is gay" meme. he isn't anyway.
>>
>>28582847
jessie and james must have gotten actual job training in TR since they do make a fortune whenever they set up a legit business
>>
>>28583372
Yes?
>>
I wonder if he is gonna show up in Alola now that Jessie and James proved themselves to be competent by taking down Team Flare with the help of twerps.
>>
>>28584344
they probably did. it's weird though because they are not exactly the most silent crooks and not really proverbial ones to begin with and are actually more into theatrics and being masters of disguise.

that pokemon fashion and beauty salon they had in that Vulpix episode was funny as fuck.
>>
>>28584347
Gobbels is part dragon
>>
Ghetsis and Cyrus were a lot more active in their goals, but there goals were a lot bigger than Giovanni's. Giovanni didn't really seem to have a goal beyond "Make lots a money, bby", and he did a decent go with it, but when his team and him were pressured by even a few competent trainers his plan was ruined. Ghetsis at least put the Pokemon league itself under the hot seat by going to war with them, having to pull together all the gym leaders to fight back. Cyrus also came close to completing his major goal of RESETTING THE UNIVERSE so that alone shows a much higher competence than Giovanni
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.