[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much would you pay her to channel the old Ash back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PLvsPWAA_Maya.png (140KB, 360x520px) Image search: [Google]
PLvsPWAA_Maya.png
140KB, 360x520px
How much would you pay her to channel the old Ash back?
>>
I'd pay her to just be Mia all the time tbqh
>>
>>28580605
>not paying her to just be herself and eat burgers with her

its almost like you don't like best girl
>>
File: maya-1.jpg (51KB, 400x900px) Image search: [Google]
maya-1.jpg
51KB, 400x900px
>>28580605
>be Mia all the time
Not neceesary
>>
>>28580629
Mia was best girl
Wings clipped before she got a chance to fly

Mia looks best channeled by Pearl anyway
>>
Hurka Derkha
>>
>>28580769
Serious question, did you like her because of muh boobs, or genuinely as a character? Because her role as mentor and chief seems to be filled quite nicely with Phoenix.
>>
>>28580823
Honestly? Mostly boobs. Well, not specifically just breasts but the design in general. but shes very inoffensive besides that and being expounded upon in 3 made her a better character as well beyond that. If she weren't. You know. Elimimated, there could have been more to her. Zo it's unfair in that respect. I don't love Maya's personality archetype for what it's worth either.
>>
>>28580569
I wouldn't, ash has always been a shitty character.
>>
>>28580967
I thought as much. Originally they weren't going to have her killed off, but they wanted to have a reason to show they Fey clan's channeling abilities. It would be nice to see more of her personality, but Maya's personality was better for the series anyways.
>>
Ema best girl!!
>>
>>28580699

Holy shit, is that Maya in the newest game? Is Wright in there yet?
>>
>>28581079
Yep, she's back. Watch this before you get the game anon, it explains the events that lead to the first case but it's not in the game for whatever reason. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gsGg-MPX0
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.