[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is sun/moon christan friendly? just curious because if it is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: YIRxsjw.jpg (112KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
YIRxsjw.jpg
112KB, 2000x1333px
is sun/moon christan friendly?

just curious because if it is i might actually buy a pokemon game
>>
>>28580095
>Being Christian
>Going on 4chan
Isnt 4chan the anti-christ?
>>
>>28580095
nope, still has arceus in it and your religion says no false gods.
>>
The pope has cleared Pokemon as a god friendly franchise.
>>
File: 1466395773329.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1466395773329.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>28580095
>>
File: 1472767475633.jpg (51KB, 459x530px) Image search: [Google]
1472767475633.jpg
51KB, 459x530px
We raise demons to spill the blood of the innocent and rape virgins as a sacrifice to our Lord, Lucifer.
>>
>>28580107
isn't there a Christian board?

>>28580114
This

Oh, also, bait.
>>
,,.lm
>>
>>28580095
evolution is a sin.
no pokemon game is safe
gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>28580095
Sun and Moon might be, but the next upcoming remake in this gen won't be considering you can capture the literal creator of the Pokemon universe and that there's a tale describing that people and Pokemon once married.
>>
>>28580108
It's just a fucking game, a fiction, you idiotic preacher
>>
>>28580150
Wait, there is? Thats pretty fucking hilarious.
>>
>>28580202
After looking it seems like there's not. I feel like there was at some point in the past, though.
>>
>>28580150
/pol/ isn't Christian they worship frogs and fat orange men.
>>
>>28580244
>Inb4 Facebook christians complained to the max degree and got it taken down for all the shitposting;
>>
>>28580095
No.

Check out Shin Megami Tensei, those games seem pretty Christian friendly. :^)
>>
>>28580246
kek, pretty accurate
>>
>>28580283
Can confirm. SMT is one of the most Christian friendly games out there.
>>
>>28580095
Pokemon games have Psychics, Ghosts and Dark type Pokemon.

I'm pretty sure that's the kind of shit that makes elementary school Jesus' eyeballs bleed or something.
>>
>>28580095
All Pokémon games are Christian friendly.
>>
>>28580196
Amusingly, a false god that's a llama with a hula hoop dress is MORE offensive than bestiality to Christians.
>>
Good bait
>>
>>28580196
>there's a tale describing that people and Pokemon once married

No. Pokemon and people had a common ancestor, similar to monkeys and the sort having a common ancestor with humans. People and Pokemon were one and the same.
>>
They all are if you use a little common sense and self control. Let fiction be fiction. It doesn't claim to be truth. It is a family friendly franchise as far as ratings and content goes. Many Christians approve, myself included.
>>
>>28580114
The Pope is Catholic. Christians and Catholics don't exactly see eye to eye. In fact a lot of southern Christian churches preach that the Pope is the Anti-Christ.
>>
>>28581742
Catholicism is a specification of Christianity. You mean Catholics and Protestants don't see eye to eye.
>>
>>28580095
Great bait. Can't believe so many people are actually replying.
>>
>>28581792
Well said.
>>
>>28580198
So is the Bible though
>>
>>28581792
Well to be fair now, Protestants were just Christians who weren't happy with the Catholic teachings.
>>
>>28580095
>is sun/moon christan friendly?

open your mind already, dude.
is it in line with christian dogma. nah, not terribly much so.

does that even matter though? fuck no.
can you still enjoy it no matter what? absolutely.

just enjoy pokemon. don't be such a fag.
>>
Pokémon is EXTREMELY inspired by Buddhism, Hermeticism (everything Alchemy-related), Shintoism, and Taoism, and mythology.
With a fuckload of demon-inspired Pokémon (like, really. I didn't even know they were THAT many).
So no, honestly.
Pic related. Arceus' 1.000 arms are a reference to good ol' Avalokitéshvara.

Nice bait btw
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.