[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this guy Looker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: Global_Police_agent[1].png (4KB, 320x144px) Image search: [Google]
Global_Police_agent[1].png
4KB, 320x144px
Was this guy Looker?
>>
>>28576894
Essentially.
In the inevitable remakes, it will be actually looker
>>
>>28576894
Most likely
>>
Bulbapedia says that he specified Interpol in the Japanese version, so probably.
>>
OH SHIT
>>
>>28576922
>reremakes
Do people never get tired of Kanto?
>>
>>28577169
>muh genwunner boogeyman
Kanto is a pretty good region on itself, and I'd like to see it with the new graphics.
>>
It's probably the earliest appearance of Looker. For some reason, he fell into the ocean near the Battle Resort while on the S.S. Anne. Maybe the old "the S.S. Anne sunk" theory is true?
>>
>>28577169
I do kinda want to see kanto in 3D, but with new pokemon too, to piss of genwun babies
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if Looker is meant to be a callback to that line. The Pokemon games fucking love making callbacks to random gen 1 lines.
>>
>>28576894
If pokemon generations is canon, then it is confirmed
>>
>>28577243
Yeah, that'll show them!
>>
>>28577169
Well seeing as though it was the first gen, and that is only available on either GB cartridges, GBA, and 3ds E-shop, I'd like to see it updated. Every other gen is available on current or last gen DS or 3DS
>>
>>28577214
Stop assuming things, I like Kanto, that's why I don't want to see it overdone to fucking death. Least they could do to lessen this is make it a sequel or something along those lines, with things changing over time.
>>
>>28577169
I'd like Kanto remakes if they actually had new areas a la BW2, and some of the newer pokemon sprinkled in. Or at least make it like HGSS where the Cross gen evos are in the Pokedex instead of FRLG where stuff like Crobat is actually locked out of existence until the postgame.
>>
>>28577169
Apparently not, which honestly boggles my mind since the only region shittier than it is Johto.
>>
>>28577308
I'd like to see a remake set after G/S/C where you start in Kanto and end in Johto (but without the shitty level curve)
>>
>>28577308
>that's why I don't want to see it overdone to fucking death
>Gen 1 has literally had only one set of remakes
Also what >>28577295 said as well. Despite people bitching Gen 1 games do need a remake again.
>>
>>28577432
Yeah but we also get Kanto in Gens II and IV, even if it's gimped.
>>
>>28576894
Yes
But why was he on the SS Anne?
Was that how TR was smuggling stolen Pokemon?
>>
>>28577169
I'm not a big fan of remakes, but even I understand why people want it. FRLG was pretty bare-bones compared to HGSS and even ORAS. I'd really love to see what they'd do with a full-blown remake rather than the minor update we got before.
>>
>>28577393
This. Something set like 10 or so years after GSC. I feel there is a lot to the region we didn't see.
I want BW3 too, but in that respect I feel we've seen a lot of the region, so it there was a third game I would prefer to have a lot of the north eastern areas expanded upon.

Kanto is actually a pretty fun region. Updated graphics and areas, along with a Johto, would be fantastic.
>>
>>28577529
FRLG was enjoyable. Though it was just a straight adapation the Sevii Islands were great in my personal opinion.
>>
>>28577263
Remember the guy with the Pidgeot who flew into Saffron after the takeover because he wanted to help? He seemed to be pretty strong, do you think he is gonna be another case of this someday?
>>
>>28577169
Oh I'm very tired of Kanto.
Doesn't mean I don't think it'll happen.
>>
>>28577243
>>28577169
I'm not even sure how well Kanto would transition into 3D. I've tried thinking about it, and I just can't see it.

They'd have to completely overhaul everything there is in regards to Kanto in order to make it interesting.
>>
D E E P E S T L O R E
>>
>>28576922
>inevitable
Yeah right. Keep dreaming genwunner.
>>
>>28577466
Kanto was not gimped in gen 4.
>>
Does anyone actually think Looker is an interesting character?
>>
>>28577466
That's why I said gen 1 games here >>28577432. I'd literally suck the dick of every GF staff member for them to make a remake with the Sevii Islands added.
>>
>>28577169
I'd only want to see Kanto remakes if they were actually willing to add more new areas. Fill in more of the spaces between routes with side forests or caves, make more islands to surf to in the oceans, add to existing dungeons, stuff like that.

I don't just wan't to see a careful recreation of the original tiles in 3D, since they can do so much better.
>>
>>28577214
>See it with new graphics
We saw it with new graphics every single gen until 5
We've been to Kanto enough
>>
>>28577169
If they want to make a flashy NX remake, by all means.
>>
>>28576922
Then why not have it be Looker in HGSS? Looker's debut was in Platinum which released the year before.
>>
>>28577215
Doesn't make sense. Gen I And III take place at the same time, and Gen VI is in another universe. Looker would've had to have survived the SS Anne to make it to Sinnoh 3 years later.
Gen VI Looker =/= Gen IV Looker
>>
>>28577721
He was so forgettable to me that when he came back game after game I was honestly surprised to see him. Maybe I wasn't paying super close attention to the story or something

also his japanese name is "Handsome" lol wat
>>
>>28577506
Maybe
>SS Anne is going on a world voyage
>Steal Pokemon in Johto/Hoenn, catch SS Anne, offload at Kanto
>>
>>28577585

Got a picture of him or something? I dont remember that npc.
>>
>>28576922
Kanto Remake after 10 years

Daddy Gary and MILFsty
>>
>>28577929
>also his japanese name is "Handsome" lol wat
The joke is that he chose his own codename. That's why he's called "Looker" in the English version.
>>
File: smug_laughing_apes.jpg (34KB, 587x347px) Image search: [Google]
smug_laughing_apes.jpg
34KB, 587x347px
>>28577680
>EVER thinking genwun won't be pandered to.
>>
>>28579051
it wasn't in gen V
>>
>>28577169
pika pika xD
>>
>>28577214
NUGGET BRIDGE IN 3D
>>
>>28577627

Just fan fiction
>>
>>28577721
I didn't until the XY postgame sidequest. Then I really fell for him.
>>
>>28576894
OH SHIT NIGGER
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.