[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starter Evo Clarification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0271.jpg (154KB, 1074x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.jpg
154KB, 1074x774px
Just wanted to clear something up because I saw this posted a lot, far much more then I would like to see.

I slash a lot of people posting something along the lines "There is no way these starter evos are real, the game concept art from Game Freak... the 'leaked art' does not match the concept arts from the past!"

This is a false statement. This is clearly concept art for the Sun and Moon anime. You can tell this is the case because Ash is present next to Mallow on Litten3's panel. With the presence of Mallow on the concept art that leaked around the end of May/beginning of June (which is when the Sun and Moon anime production should have been in motion) you can clearly see this is the real deal.

And before anyone says it, this looks a little different then past concept art from the anime because a brand new team is in charge of the next season of the anime and not everyone lays out concept art in the same style.
>>
>>28571241
This, I've wrote a post like this beacuse the Anime has a new team and so are the Concept art, Starters evolutions are real, get over it
>>
>>28571241
>And before anyone says it, this looks a little different then past concept art from the anime because a brand new team is in charge of the next season of the anime and not everyone lays out concept art in the same style.

I've been saying this from day one reveal. They look so different because their is a different art team working on them. Everyone kept saying that they don't look like the usual art concepts of pokemon, but with the new art style of the ashnime, it's obvious now that they're real, just different team working on it.
>>
>>28571241
Clarification: They're fake.

Let's move on.
>>
>>28571460
*there

I can't english well, apparently.
>>
>>28571241
You really shouldn't have bothered making this thread. I agree with your point and I do think they're real (the presence of Mallow is undeniable), but your thread is just going to be full of shitposters and people calling you out for being a "leakfag"
>>
>>28571483
>>28571470 proves my point.
>>
>>28571241
This has been said a million times already. Denialfags are just retarded and won't see logic.
>>
>>28571483
I don't get people sometimes, I guess people are too blinded by rage or denial to get what's going on with this. Though even if you hate these starters, you can't deny Mallow... it's impossible
>>
>>28571448
In other words, they don't come from gamefreak themselves. That settles it, that makes it more clear and obvious that they're fake AF.
>>
>>28571241
bait and false flagging
>>
>>28571241
This are pretty much confirmed real, which is great because we finally get another good Grass and Water final evo. Firefags get cucked as always, so no wonder they are trying their hardest to stay in denial.
>>
>>28571241
Ash's hat doesn't match the one that they showed in the new anime trailer
>>
File: WEBPAGE_20160916_144626.jpg (271KB, 769x1467px) Image search: [Google]
WEBPAGE_20160916_144626.jpg
271KB, 769x1467px
>>28572690
Refer pic related cause I'm sick of this argument
>>
>>28572631
>Poppmaid
>Good
pick one
>>
>>28572414

But it's the animation team who makes the anime you dingus.
>>
>>28572718
>Poppmaid
>not good

Pick one.
>>
File: IMG_4898.png (334KB, 308x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4898.png
334KB, 308x450px
>>28572718
But anon, I used pot of greed to pick two
>>
>>28572718
>Water/Fairy
Can hardly go wrong,
can't say the same for Rowlet3, basically the karenfag choice of the bunch.
>>
>>28572718
Tell me what's wrong about Popplio's final stage without using subjective "arguments" like "m-muh too feminine".
>>
>>28572631
>We finally get another good Grass and Water final evo
>White woman pretending to be sea lion with copy paste frills slapped is good even though it betrays its very species in order to become the literal opposite of a sea lion
>Owl straight out of Tumblr that changes species and has its head go from white to black is good even though the bow wing looks like it'd be painful as fuck to maneuver and the design is flashy as fuck in order for it to be able to camouflage/hide itself
>Implying Fire fags shouldn't have the right to complain about their quad twig thin calm pussy suddenly turning into a quick-tempered bulging biped tiger wrestler without warning, excluding those who just like it due to being either wrestling fans or people who think that it's so bad that it's good

They all look dumb.

There's good shock value and there's bad shock value.

Guess which group these end up falling into.
>>
>>28573056
>muh 100% accurate presentation of real world species
>>
Remember, denial fags are just shit posters and retards.
>>
File: image.png (48KB, 328x205px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 328x205px
>>28573056
>long winded, nitpicky "OMG WORST STARTERS EVER" post
>>
>>28573056
>White woman pretending to be sea lion with copy paste frills slapped is good

Seeing how this is literally what a selike is, which Poppmaid is based on, yes, it is good.
>>
>>28571241
>never getting a non bipedal fire starter
>>
File: Rolf boll.jpg (72KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rolf boll.jpg
72KB, 512x384px
>>28573285

There's always Typhlos-

Never mind, I forgot he was bipedal too.

At least he can be on two and on four legs rather than being on only two the whole time.
>>
File: 1474045407264.jpg (12KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
1474045407264.jpg
12KB, 262x192px
>>
>>28572717
thank you
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.